Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8099

    Who hasn't

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    That's Sevyn? I didn't even recognize her. I creampied her once at Just Bliss. It was hot!
    I filled that pussy every week for months. Then she freak out one day blocked me and I finally got back in her good graces for now anyway. LOL. She's fucking hot as hell and will fuck the shit out of you.

    By the way for the other guy she doesn't have big tits but she is as fit as they come supper hard body.

  2. #8098
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    I remember her being at Just Bliss and then I think PDX Barbies. Maybe??
    That's Sevyn? I didn't even recognize her. I creampied her once at Just Bliss. It was hot!

  3. #8097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed some of her ads recently and the menu looks good whether she belongs on this thread or not. And the ink is hot as is the short sexy hair style.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...m/708067664186
    Got my dick hard. Anyone got info.

  4. #8096

    Any information on this lovely looking lady?

    I've noticed some of her ads recently and the menu looks good whether she belongs on this thread or not. And the ink is hot as is the short sexy hair style.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...m/708067664186

  5. #8095
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Sevyn aka Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    She blocked me a while back. What's her rates. I'm going to try again. She at lingerie shop or apartment?
    I remember her being at Just Bliss and then I think PDX Barbies. Maybe??

  6. #8094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Seen her many times and now she has a bed to pound her on plus she will ride you dick off she is the best cg I've ever had

    https://callescort.org/503-673-8917#table.
    She blocked me a while back. What's her rates. I'm going to try again. She at lingerie shop or apartment?

  7. #8093

    Well she marks all the boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I'm into spinners with big natural tits and fat ass. I like all races tbh, but if I had to chose then a white or black spinner would probably be tops. Honestly, if she is cute and banging body, I'm open to most anything. I've also found if her kitty is wet and tight, I might be ok with a non-spinner. Maybe something UTR instead of a pro.

    This probably isn't all that helpful.
    Seen her many times and now she has a bed to pound her on plus she will ride you dick off she is the best cg I've ever had

    https://callescort.org/503-673-8917#table.

  8. #8092
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    BB w / the brothers? Going after that is a good way to get something.
    Because black people carry diseases that you don't? I don't know if you intended it that way but your statement comes off as racist.

  9. #8091

    Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    If you maybe gave a little more on your type. BBW, skinny, white, black, GFE, kisser I can go on forever man. If you like just a good fuck slam dunk no restrictions there's red sasha.

    Nasty no restrictions danecadae. More classy MILF cfs there's a ton of them.need a little help to help you.
    I'm into spinners with big natural tits and fat ass. I like all races tbh, but if I had to chose then a white or black spinner would probably be tops. Honestly, if she is cute and banging body, I'm open to most anything. I've also found if her kitty is wet and tight, I might be ok with a non-spinner. Maybe something UTR instead of a pro.

    This probably isn't all that helpful.

  10. #8090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by CornDawg1  [View Original Post]
    Can you send me a link to the videos?
    I don't have a link, she played the video off her phone.

  11. #8089

    How about sharing that video

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett L? I've seen videos of her doing gangbang with the brother's.
    Would love to see that video, haven't seen her yet but she has always been someone I know I would enjoy.

  12. #8088
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett L? I've seen videos of her doing gangbang with the brother's.
    Can you send me a link to the videos?

  13. #8087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by ATVBro  [View Original Post]
    Send me a message to let me know if you want in on an event for tomorrow.
    Scarlett L? I've seen videos of her doing gangbang with the brother's.

  14. #8086

    Friday Event

    Quote Originally Posted by ATVBro  [View Original Post]
    That scarlet gb post got me thinking. Now I'm planning to host a UTR. Message me if you want to take a turn / join in.
    Send me a message to let me know if you want in on an event for tomorrow.

  15. #8085

    Quality is the sign of a desperate Man

    You Vatos crack me up. Jalajala.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape