Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Submit Review
Page 164 of 748 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 11214
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8769
    Quote Originally Posted by TooShay  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-582a2d503728

    Here's an Asian for you guys that's ready to go. Just use your skill to talk to her as she's negotiable.
    I believe I have reviewed her before. Anyway, she has been on SA for way too long and has way too many profiles. She's always looking for fresh new SDs. Her looks are a 5. She has awful teeth and a poor complexion. Not a pretty scene to look at. I wouldn't even bang her if she was free. Have fun guys!

  2. #8768

    Yellow fever?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-582a2d503728

    Here's an Asian for you guys that's ready to go. Just use your skill to talk to her as she's negotiable.

  3. #8767
    Still really bummed about Hannah. WHoever got her is a lucky guy.

  4. #8766
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    LMAO. Is that a tranny? Who is paying $1 k to sit and look at that for an hour across a dinner table. Come on. I want to start strangling simps, I can't take it any more. LOL.
    Just because she is asking for it doesn't mean she gets it. I also don't find her to be all taht.

    However, HG has a SB who found a guy who would give her a lot of dough for doing basically nothing.

  5. #8765
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Itsblaireeeeeee / destiny herzog / destinyherzog@IG wants $1,000 just for dinner, no dessert.

    Any takers ?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-dac3d1d04048

    https://www.instagram.com/destinyherzog/
    LMAO. Is that a tranny? Who is paying $1 k to sit and look at that for an hour across a dinner table. Come on. I want to start strangling simps, I can't take it any more. LOL.

  6. #8764
    Quote Originally Posted by GiddenLade  [View Original Post]
    I've heard that it's easier to get a 3 some if you already have a girl who's onboard with the idea & if she does the selection of the 3rd. Supposedly this makes both girls more comfortable with the initial get together. Then, of course, it's up to you to take it to the end zone. Good luck brother.
    It's always better to have the chick do it, unless you're extremely smooth or have a giant bag of coke in your pocket (preferably both). I casually dated a bisexual chick once and she was the best wingman ever. They can get away with shit that men can't. Let her drive the threesome.

  7. #8763

    You May Be In Better Shape Than You Think.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I've had 3 somes before, but having a girl run a profile to catch more fish is what I'm a bit worried about, we'll see.
    I've heard that it's easier to get a 3 some if you already have a girl who's onboard with the idea & if she does the selection of the 3rd. Supposedly this makes both girls more comfortable with the initial get together. Then, of course, it's up to you to take it to the end zone. Good luck brother.

  8. #8762

    Itsblaireeeeeee / destiny herzog / destinyherzog@IG

    Itsblaireeeeeee / destiny herzog / destinyherzog@IG wants $1,000 just for dinner, no dessert.

    Any takers ?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-dac3d1d04048

    https://www.instagram.com/destinyherzog/

  9. #8761

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    A past dean on threads like these, I think in Richmond, posted his experience doing something very similar. Perhaps F Scott. They got lots and lots of messages, but were never able to close the deal w / anyone. You may get a lot of opportunity, I hope you can close some deals. Lucky dog.
    I found it, he hasn't been active in over a year, but here it is.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...101&viewfull=1#post3437101.

    His was a touch different in that I already have 1, just looking for others. . .

    I've had 3 somes before, but having a girl run a profile to catch more fish is what I'm a bit worried about, we'll see.

  10. #8760
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    My 1 yr bi-SB agreed to open a separate SA account and fish for threesomes. She will be primarily running the new account (I'll be able to see).

    Your tips, advice, or thoughts are appreciated.
    A past dean on threads like these, I think in Richmond, posted his experience doing something very similar. Perhaps F Scott. They got lots and lots of messages, but were never able to close the deal w / anyone. You may get a lot of opportunity, I hope you can close some deals. Lucky dog.

  11. #8759

    Bringing in 3rd's

    My 1 yr bi-SB agreed to open a separate SA account and fish for threesomes. She will be primarily running the new account (I'll be able to see).

    Your tips, advice, or thoughts are appreciated.

  12. #8758

    SB Reviews 02/23/2024

    Linda: Eastern European girl in her late 20's or early 30's. Her looks are a 6/7 and her body is a 7. She lives in Glendale and will drive to do an M&G. She's impatient and poor attitude. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-113c9f2efe54

    Rechel: Possibly fake / scammer. Claims she has never been with a guy before and will move to LA in May and will reply to messages then. No other intel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-0ff367a6a904

    GorgeousMadame: Fake / scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-1c6fd53a1dd0

    Adelinexo: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-f209d4298dad

    InnocentQueen: Fake / scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-3660a03bdd3a

  13. #8757
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    You must be pretty good looking and have a nice body.
    Well, not sure about good looking. I eat well and train daily. I would say I have a great personality and know how to make people interested.

  14. #8756
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    You're a single guy, you must not be worried about your personal info, the staff can obviously learn your identity IRL. For marrieds, estimated to be 40% of the guys on seeking (Anyone hear of a new estimate? You can't really be approaching women in public, especially those who can get your real name.
    Yes I am single. If I see the same girl often I become friendly and see if there is a vibe. Coffee shop, gym, etc. They don't make much money and neither do guys there age, don't be creepy and see what happens.

  15. #8755
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    I often stay in Century City, that Equinox is a great place. Great desk girls. Ask them "Do you love nice restaurants" works well for me. I offer dinner, tell them I need some new gym clothes / shoes, get them an outfit as well, dinner and it always ends with sex and someone cool to hang with. Couple hundred in stuff seems better to me than cash, and for whatever reason they don't mind someone 25 years older.
    You're a single guy, you must not be worried about your personal info, the staff can obviously learn your identity IRL. For marrieds, estimated to be 40% of the guys on seeking (Anyone hear of a new estimate? You can't really be approaching women in public, especially those who can get your real name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape