Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 748 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8754
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    I often stay in Century City, that Equinox is a great place. Great desk girls. Ask them "Do you love nice restaurants" works well for me. I offer dinner, tell them I need some new gym clothes / shoes, get them an outfit as well, dinner and it always ends with sex and someone cool to hang with. Couple hundred in stuff seems better to me than cash, and for whatever reason they don't mind someone 25 years older.
    You must be pretty good looking and have a nice body.

  2. #8753
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So, I figured out CMB means Coffee Meets Bagel, and it advertises as a dating app for people looking to get hitched, not hooked up. How in the world does that apply to sugar dating?

    And what about Equinox? I am a member, I have actually had a brief arrangement w / a woman who I knew was also a member (at my location) but I didn't disclose that, for my opsec.

    There is a girl I see on the treadmill early mornings, she appears to be ripe for a SB and like she can't afford the club. I am tempted to try to exit w / her some day and ask her if she has a 'sponsor' for her expensive membership. LOL.
    I often stay in Century City, that Equinox is a great place. Great desk girls. Ask them "Do you love nice restaurants" works well for me. I offer dinner, tell them I need some new gym clothes / shoes, get them an outfit as well, dinner and it always ends with sex and someone cool to hang with. Couple hundred in stuff seems better to me than cash, and for whatever reason they don't mind someone 25 years older.

  3. #8752

    SB Reviews 02/22/2024

    Bicoastalbaddie: She's a 22-year-old Korean girl currently studying Art at UCLA. She lives in Westwood and doesn't have a car. She'll need an Uber. It's her first time looking for an SD. She never had an SD or arrangement before. Act quickly if you want to be her first. Her looks are a 6/7 and her body is a 7/8. She has a nice complexion but she has bad teeth. Her teeth are not very straight and many gaps between her teeth. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-1e6efdf803a5

    Bella: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-523f5bb32ea4

    StarryEyes: Possible fake / scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-6b8266621cc4

    FlirtyBeauty: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-91e9894298b3

    SeductiveGambler: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-a7383bf332c2

    LovingGirl: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-bad8fa416c0e

    Tylee99: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-7569447e260a

  4. #8751
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    She's fine as hell but I'm in OC. LA is too far .My current SB lives 2 minutes away from me. Problem is she doesn't want to hang out as much anymore . Worried she got a real bf
    I see. I rarely hear that's a problem. It's usually the SD that doesn't want to hang out as much anymore not the SB LOL. It's easy for an SD to find a new girl. Just keep trying on SA. Last year I had months that I didn't meet any girl I liked but I keep renewing because the next girl can just be right around the corner. Just need to be patient.

  5. #8750

    Beachluvr7


  6. #8749
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    She's fine as hell but I'm in OC. LA is too far .My current SB lives 2 minutes away from me. Problem is she doesn't want to hang out as much anymore . Worried she got a real bf

  7. #8748
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome, when a girl raises the prices for her services beyond their actual value.
    Got it. Thanks!

  8. #8747
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Headless shots don't count. Did you meet your model SB on Seeking? What does GPS stand for anyway? It's not on the abbreviations page and not in Google search. I assume HG is the HollywoodGuy. It's hard to read your post with all the abbreviations and jargon.
    GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome, when a girl raises the prices for her services beyond their actual value.

  9. #8746
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Account expired. Did not get a ricebaby after a month of searching. WTF. First time this ever happened LOL. Dead hobby
    Try bicoastalbaddie. She's Korean.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-1e6efdf803a5

  10. #8745
    Account expired. Did not get a ricebaby after a month of searching. WTF. First time this ever happened LOL. Dead hobby

  11. #8744
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    That sets the bar for me. 500 to 700 for them. Woof for all others.
    So, I figured out CMB means Coffee Meets Bagel, and it advertises as a dating app for people looking to get hitched, not hooked up. How in the world does that apply to sugar dating?

    And what about Equinox? I am a member, I have actually had a brief arrangement w / a woman who I knew was also a member (at my location) but I didn't disclose that, for my opsec.

    There is a girl I see on the treadmill early mornings, she appears to be ripe for a SB and like she can't afford the club. I am tempted to try to exit w / her some day and ask her if she has a 'sponsor' for her expensive membership. LOL.

  12. #8743

    FunnyGurlLeah

    FunnyGurlLeah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-69545d4661f4

    Any reports on her?

  13. #8742
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    As HG says, there's no such thing as free pussy. I have a 25 year relationship, just the 'capital cost' of that has been multiple 6 figures. Then the carrying costs, I'd have to spend a lot on sugar to make that up.
    I spent mid 6 figures on x wife # 2 after the divorce. My choice and not court ordered. Serious health issue. All better now. On sugaring maybe 400 g's in 18 years.

  14. #8741

    Hotties at Equinox

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried CMB? It's hard to date on CMB after you have done sugaring. A lot of girls on CMB, right off the bat, want a serious relationship and marriage, especially the China girls. It's crazy.
    That sets the bar for me. 500 to 700 for them. Woof for all others.

  15. #8740
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Probably more, with normal bar type or online dating. I have 4 this month from Seeking.
    Have you tried CMB? It's hard to date on CMB after you have done sugaring. A lot of girls on CMB, right off the bat, want a serious relationship and marriage, especially the China girls. It's crazy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape