Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 11217
-
02-22-24 23:05 #8757Banned Member

Posts: 171Well, not sure about good looking. I eat well and train daily. I would say I have a great personality and know how to make people interested.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 23:04 #8756Banned Member

Posts: 171Yes I am single. If I see the same girl often I become friendly and see if there is a vibe. Coffee shop, gym, etc. They don't make much money and neither do guys there age, don't be creepy and see what happens.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 14:35 #8755Senior Member

Posts: 3338You're a single guy, you must not be worried about your personal info, the staff can obviously learn your identity IRL. For marrieds, estimated to be 40% of the guys on seeking (Anyone hear of a new estimate? You can't really be approaching women in public, especially those who can get your real name.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 13:53 #8754Senior Member

Posts: 622You must be pretty good looking and have a nice body.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 13:46 #8753Banned Member

Posts: 171I often stay in Century City, that Equinox is a great place. Great desk girls. Ask them "Do you love nice restaurants" works well for me. I offer dinner, tell them I need some new gym clothes / shoes, get them an outfit as well, dinner and it always ends with sex and someone cool to hang with. Couple hundred in stuff seems better to me than cash, and for whatever reason they don't mind someone 25 years older.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 13:01 #8752Senior Member

Posts: 622SB Reviews 02/22/2024
Bicoastalbaddie: She's a 22-year-old Korean girl currently studying Art at UCLA. She lives in Westwood and doesn't have a car. She'll need an Uber. It's her first time looking for an SD. She never had an SD or arrangement before. Act quickly if you want to be her first. Her looks are a 6/7 and her body is a 7/8. She has a nice complexion but she has bad teeth. Her teeth are not very straight and many gaps between her teeth. Allowance negotiable.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-1e6efdf803a5
Bella: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-523f5bb32ea4
StarryEyes: Possible fake / scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-6b8266621cc4
FlirtyBeauty: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-91e9894298b3
SeductiveGambler: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-a7383bf332c2
LovingGirl: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-bad8fa416c0e
Tylee99: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-7569447e260a
-
02-22-24 12:46 #8751Senior Member

Posts: 622I see. I rarely hear that's a problem. It's usually the SD that doesn't want to hang out as much anymore not the SB LOL. It's easy for an SD to find a new girl. Just keep trying on SA. Last year I had months that I didn't meet any girl I liked but I keep renewing because the next girl can just be right around the corner. Just need to be patient.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 10:49 #8750Senior Member

Posts: 43Beachluvr7
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-84a7da569808
Anyone with a report on her?
-
02-22-24 10:27 #8749Senior Member

Posts: 246She's fine as hell but I'm in OC. LA is too far
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
.My current SB lives 2 minutes away from me. Problem is she doesn't want to hang out as much anymore
. Worried she got a real bf
-
02-22-24 09:27 #8748Senior Member

Posts: 622Got it. Thanks!
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 07:39 #8747Senior Member

Posts: 917GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome, when a girl raises the prices for her services beyond their actual value.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 22:22 #8746Senior Member

Posts: 622Try bicoastalbaddie. She's Korean.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-1e6efdf803a5
-
02-21-24 21:55 #8745Senior Member

Posts: 246Account expired. Did not get a ricebaby after a month of searching. WTF. First time this ever happened LOL. Dead hobby
-
02-21-24 15:19 #8744Senior Member

Posts: 3338So, I figured out CMB means Coffee Meets Bagel, and it advertises as a dating app for people looking to get hitched, not hooked up. How in the world does that apply to sugar dating?
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
And what about Equinox? I am a member, I have actually had a brief arrangement w / a woman who I knew was also a member (at my location) but I didn't disclose that, for my opsec.
There is a girl I see on the treadmill early mornings, she appears to be ripe for a SB and like she can't afford the club. I am tempted to try to exit w / her some day and ask her if she has a 'sponsor' for her expensive membership. LOL.
-
02-21-24 13:33 #8743Senior Member

Posts: 43FunnyGurlLeah
FunnyGurlLeah.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-69545d4661f4
Any reports on her?









Reply With Quote





