Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 8328
-
02-25-24 12:45 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 67Looks like a much older version of Stifler's mom
Finally met someone on EM who looks like Stifler's mom on American Pie but much more older. And with four cats. Incall is in a nice quiet gated apartment complex in Henderson within Silverado Ranch. A little overpriced but perfect for someone who wants to try GILFs (stated age in EM is 45+ but graduated from high school in 1985, so she's probably late 50's). For $160, Wendy will do BBBJ (great tongue technique), GFE, BBFS CIP. Rate is for one hour regardless of whether you stay for an hour or less. Only cons are the distance (unless you live in Henderson) and the four cats. I had cat fur all over my clothes afterwards. Here's the link below. To the young ones in this forum, be nice to the young once. We're all getting there eventually.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-es...as-vegas-60796
-
02-24-24 14:12 #6902Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks
Thanks for the responses. Hearing about her place, I didn't realize she (and her friends) also do outcall. That's much easier. I'll have a lot of free time during my stay, and I'm hoping to meet up with Tasia and a few of her friends while I'm there. Thanks again!
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 05:02 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 140Get a room
For your safety and privacy, get a room and have Tasia and or crew members come to you. Tasia's trick pad is in the middle of a residential area, and you are probably being watched whether you arrive by vehicle or on foot. The trick rooms are very cramped, and hot as fuck as it is upstairs with little to no A / C. Also you have to consider, are you being secretly filmed doing the nasty with Tasia or one of her girls? Possibility of the pad getting raided while you are there? When you have your own room, you don't have to worry about any of those possibilities.
Originally Posted by GymEscape
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 22:27 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 799Rumor had it was she didn't provide BBFS anymore.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 21:11 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 582Booking with Tasia
It's not that close to strip. Location is approx 10+ miles north via I-15 so you're looking at around 20 minutes each way (use Buffalo wild wings at 190 W Craig Rd as approx location)? I'll let you decide if you want to do that via Uber.
As for booking ahead, I'd actually try day of appointment. I've tried booking few days ahead but then get radio silence. But every time I've booked just couple hours in advance, it's worked great.
Originally Posted by GymEscape
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 20:33 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 3853Uber is fine. But it is 30+ minutes away. I booked the night before. But you can reach out to her now and ask what her schedule is during the week you're there. Suggest a rental and stay outside the strip. That's what I did with free parking, rental and the freedom to move around.
Originally Posted by GymEscape
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 12:30 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 3853The last person I've seen during my trip here is indeed Lorianna. She's wonderful, southern hospitality for sure. Amazing person. Selective and her hours of availability varies. You also need to drive and doesn't allow any ride service to her location. She is in a secured residential area. But when you do meet her, you will not be disappointed. Highly recommend. Thank you Vegas and the Members for your posts.
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 12:17 #6896Regular Member

Posts: 10Need to book ahead?
I'm hoping to see Tasia next time I'm in Vegas, which is in a couple of weeks. Do you need to book ahead of time? Also, do you see any problem with using an Uber to get to her place? I'll be staying on the strip.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 07:44 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 3853Had the time and pleasure to meet Tasia, a lot of fun and the best experience I had in a very long time! Location inside looks like a fun place, definitely deep in a residential area so park on another street. If you're a visitor like I am, I definitely got the best Provider experience during my time here. I'm glad I did. She is a bit far as another Member here said. But it was worth it. Professional, punctual and very nice lady. Highly recommend. If you have the money, she offers more with other ladies.
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 17:26 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 67https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tasia-es...s-vegas-540939
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 17:25 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 67https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tasia-es...s-vegas-540939
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 14:35 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 115Got a link to a pic or how to contact?
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 10:00 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 140In-and-Out
Nice! Sounds like you got Spirit Airlines pricing with Delta Airlines customer service! A man can't go wrong with them rates with those service levels. I didn't know Tasia and crew even offered quickies. I think Tasia needs to put an In-and-Out sign out front, or possibly a Jiffy Lube sign LOL.
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 10:54 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 67Thanks for this valuable info. Was able to DATY BBBJ BBFS GFE CIP lovely slim sweet kissable 23 yo girl Kaitlyn yesterday at Tasia's Instagrammable mirror and toy paradise of a room in North Las Vegas. All for QV of $$. A little less curves but with a great smile and smooth skin and smells good too. I will see her again.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 10:35 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 265Kelsey new #
Sexy Kelsey new number is the new LV area code. Plus the devil's number. Seventy nine eighteen.
PM me if it still doesn't post.











Reply With Quote






