Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 8329
-
02-13-24 00:37 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby rates
Abby has finally figured out she has zero real competition in today's Vegas BBFS / CIP market.
Originally Posted by Skullbanger
[View Original Post]
So, if you want to enjoy the best you're going to have to pay up.
I do. And people criticize me for willingly paying her asking price.
All I can say is enjoy saving your $ while I fill up her gorgeous pussy with every drop I have.
-
02-12-24 19:57 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 77Pregnant Tripps
Which one of you lucky fuckkkers is going to be a daddy?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/164881662
-
02-12-24 15:31 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 3425Time travel
The review you're responding to is from 2021 and 210 pages back. Abby is way more pickled now. Probably spends more time unconscious than riding.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 14:29 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 64Abby rates
For those of you that have seen or keep seeing Abby what rates have you guys gotten lucky paying? I asked her for qv and she said 4. O. o and yea I'm not paying that for her. Wondering what some of you guys have gotten lucky paying?
Thanks.
-
02-12-24 12:00 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 67Tasia replied to my text message yesterday regarding Kaitlyn, but I already had a reservation with Pepsi the K-girl. Rates are $800 for 60 minutes and $400 for 30 minutes. Asked if she can do a QV or 15 minutes for $200 and she replied yes. Also, it seems Tasia has a new number. She never replied to the old one, but she did via the new one which is in EM or Erotic Monkey. Please see the link below:
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tasia-es...s-vegas-540939
-
02-12-24 10:32 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 1388Abby rides
With the right technique she will let you eat her pussy longer. But yeah when it comes to oral she is more of a giver than a receiver.
Originally Posted by SwaggartPedro
[View Original Post]
99% of girls won't even ride. These hoes be so damn lazy! But not Abby. Cowgirl is her fav and she will rock your cock for a good 10-15 minutes. When she gets tired she will just collapse on top of you. So I give her purty face some gentle kisses, grab her tiny little ass, then lift her skinny body up an down, like using her pussy as a slimy wet masturbator toy until you blast her cervix with thick nasty DNA.
Originally Posted by SwaggartPedro
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 14:35 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 67Lorianna the ageless
My first time to savor the erotic delights of Erotic Monkey. And yes, for those who believe that sexual prowess is ageless, then allow me to introduce Lorianna. Her incall is in her nice clean homey town house somewhere in a quiet community near the corner of Hacienda and Jones. BBBJ BBFS DATY CIP. For $150 for HH. Had some fun with her yesterday. Face is wrinkled, but body is still slim and tight, skin is smooth, smells good, about 5 feet 3 inches cute, nice and friendly. She is turning 62 next month, but can outperform anyone half her age. Did cowboy, doggie, spooning and missionary. Go try her, and be nice to her. Link is below. Have fun.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lorianna...s-vegas-501192
-
02-11-24 13:32 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 26Tried to meet up with her. Had a time arranged, pushed it back later, and then when I arrived had me wait another 30 min and then totally flaked. Has a booker, waste of time.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 04:51 #6866Regular Member

Posts: 10Did barbie retired?
[didbarbieretired?]I believe you and I are the rare Vegas mongers who know the secret on how to find fresh semen receptacles who are also young, hot, and DTF. I read a lot of reports here of other BBFS cumdumpsters but these women are clearly not our "type". Mostly old and / or fat.
Tasia's fresh meat looks promising, and don't worry. If she is part of her BBFS stable, this Kaitlyn will still be at her North Vegas House of Whorerors for your squirting cock long after the SuperBowl and after all the atmospheric rivers have finally run out of ocean water to dump on CA and NV.
Ironically, this Kaitlyn looks like a doppelganger for my sexy tatted blonde named Barbie who was my ATF regular in 2022 and early 2023. A few action shots below from one of many creampie dates in LV.
http://<a href="https://privatedelig...a>[/QUOTE].
-
02-10-24 07:47 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 644Clear thanks.
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 11:00 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 1388Tasia's new BBFS girl Kaitlyn
I believe you and I are the rare Vegas mongers who know the secret on how to find fresh semen receptacles who are also young, hot, and DTF. I read a lot of reports here of other BBFS cumdumpsters but these women are clearly not our "type". Mostly old and / or fat.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
Tasia's fresh meat looks promising, and don't worry. If she is part of her BBFS stable, this Kaitlyn will still be at her North Vegas House of Whorerors for your squirting cock long after the SuperBowl and after all the atmospheric rivers have finally run out of ocean water to dump on CA and NV.
Ironically, this Kaitlyn looks like a doppelganger for my sexy tatted blonde named Barbie who was my ATF regular in 2022 and early 2023. A few action shots below from one of many creampie dates in LV.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/THOTBOXBABIE
-
02-08-24 12:30 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 140Breaking News
Received a text the other day from the proprietor of the local Hoes-are-Us, AKA Tasia's Smut Stable. Was informed that she had a brand new girl, goes by the name of Kaitlyn. Looks barely 18, but I think she is 23 years old. Anyway, I was told by Tasia that yours truly, little old me, could be her first client if I so desired. I asked what Kaitlyn's menu consisted of, and Tasia said "she does everything". CIP? CIM? COF? Yep, Yep and Yep. Asked if she is hot looking, and she sent me this pic. After seeing Kaitlyn's pic I was like holy shit balls Batman, I got to get to Vegas and dispatch my dumplings deep inside that sultry little sex doll! Well, Mother Nature foiled my plans with torrential rain storms here in Cali. By the time the roads cleared up, now it is coming up on Super Bowl Weekend. I won't be able to get to Vegas until next week. I wanted to keep this one under my hat until I had a chance to give her a test ride. If any of you mongers try her out, please share your experience. Peace out.
-
02-07-24 22:02 #6862Regular Member

Posts: 1Interested
Whats up I'm interested in meeting Abby! Any way you can shoot some details.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 22:01 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 176RedheadedCandy
Helping out fellow mongerers with a working link.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RedheadedCandy
Definitely looking forward to inseminating that young lady.
-
02-07-24 14:05 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 1388RedheadedCandy
A BBFS well-reviewed pale freckled redhead in the SoCal forums is currently in Vegas. She has gone by several handles including her original Vixxen, Riley, SpiceDolls and also many others. She also works as a stripper in the Valley.
My review can be found here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...367&viewfull=1#post6741367.
Her Hx contact info is here: https://humaniplex.com/profile/RedheadedCandy.










Reply With Quote





