The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8086

    Friday Event

    Quote Originally Posted by ATVBro  [View Original Post]
    That scarlet gb post got me thinking. Now I'm planning to host a UTR. Message me if you want to take a turn / join in.
    Send me a message to let me know if you want in on an event for tomorrow.

  2. #8085

    Quality is the sign of a desperate Man

    You Vatos crack me up. Jalajala.

  3. #8084

    Be helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Portland in two weeks. I've gone back through 10 pages of posts, but don't really see much I'm interested in. The twins look ok. Anyone I need to try out while in town?
    If you maybe gave a little more on your type. BBW, skinny, white, black, GFE, kisser I can go on forever man. If you like just a good fuck slam dunk no restrictions there's red sasha.

    Nasty no restrictions danecadae. More classy MILF cfs there's a ton of them.need a little help to help you.

  4. #8083

    Visiting

    Going to be in Portland in two weeks. I've gone back through 10 pages of posts, but don't really see much I'm interested in. The twins look ok. Anyone I need to try out while in town?

  5. #8082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She was fairly reliable and would go bare; but yes, something (s) happened to her along the way and she's on the "no way" list now.
    She was to much drama on the gps board, I pass on her since then.

  6. #8081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times, recently a couple of months ago. BB cum dump no questions asked. Asked for it on her face and not inside her. Whatever. Usually tip her an extra 50. Tyrone was lurking pretty close around pretending to be walking their to dog. . that's why I never went back.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69806565
    LOL tyrone probably was anxious to run back in and lick off the cum off her face 🤣
    She ugly, a buddy told me to pass on her, bb slamdunk, but bad hygiene

  7. #8080

    Quality

    Seen her a few times, recently a couple of months ago. BB cum dump no questions asked. Asked for it on her face and not inside her. Whatever. Usually tip her an extra 50. Tyrone was lurking pretty close around pretending to be walking their to dog. . that's why I never went back.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69806565

  8. #8079

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by XavierFarrell  [View Original Post]
    This is / was Luna and has a VIP menu. Dropped of the boards for a while.
    Yeah stay away from this one, runs with a guy who has been known to enter the room during a session and rob you. There are plenty of safer and saner providers who you can have a good time with.

  9. #8078

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She was fairly reliable and would go bare; but yes, something (s) happened to her along the way and she's on the "no way" list now.
    I think I remember hearing she had a bad customer that went too far. Too bad though. Right around then I was trying to meet her and never got to. Probably never will now.

  10. #8077

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. She walks 82nd between murder ave and sandy. 4 or 5 years ago she was great. Dumped a load in her for 2 bills. Her VIP menu is now a lackluster BBBJ. She hates her life and it shows in her performance.
    She was fairly reliable and would go bare; but yes, something (s) happened to her along the way and she's on the "no way" list now.

  11. #8076

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Novajew  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun and the rates aren't too bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...s/281063560023
    Seen her twice. She walks 82nd between murder ave and sandy. 4 or 5 years ago she was great. Dumped a load in her for 2 bills. Her VIP menu is now a lackluster BBBJ. She hates her life and it shows in her performance.

  12. #8075
    Quote Originally Posted by Novajew  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun and the rates aren't too bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...s/281063560023
    This is / was Luna and has a VIP menu. Dropped of the boards for a while.

  13. #8074
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Eew

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Some guys got grandma fetish. I can't get past the old people smell.
    Yeah, gross.

  14. #8073

    Will report back

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What is she 60?
    Well people are always taking one for the team so I will report back on her age.

  15. #8072

    Looked interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Alright, so which one of you sick fucks took the chance on this one? Somebody must have a good report.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...o/170528410977
    Looks interesting but according to the seattle board not trying to piss razors.

    And I know when I get there I would be thinking with the wrong head.

    Anyone try her out??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape