Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 10608
-
02-23-24 01:34 #8088Regular Member

Posts: 12Can you send me a link to the videos?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 23:58 #8087Senior Member

Posts: 1156Who?
Scarlett L? I've seen videos of her doing gangbang with the brother's.
Originally Posted by ATVBro
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 16:59 #8086Banned Member

Posts: 24Friday Event
Send me a message to let me know if you want in on an event for tomorrow.
Originally Posted by ATVBro
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 14:24 #8085Banned Member

Posts: 708Quality is the sign of a desperate Man
You Vatos crack me up. Jalajala.
-
02-22-24 02:12 #8084Senior Member

Posts: 229Be helpful
If you maybe gave a little more on your type. BBW, skinny, white, black, GFE, kisser I can go on forever man. If you like just a good fuck slam dunk no restrictions there's red sasha.
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
Nasty no restrictions danecadae. More classy MILF cfs there's a ton of them.need a little help to help you.
-
02-21-24 16:07 #8083Senior Member

Posts: 88Visiting
Going to be in Portland in two weeks. I've gone back through 10 pages of posts, but don't really see much I'm interested in. The twins look ok. Anyone I need to try out while in town?
-
02-20-24 15:12 #8082Senior Member

Posts: 1156She was to much drama on the gps board, I pass on her since then.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 15:09 #8081Senior Member

Posts: 1156LOL tyrone probably was anxious to run back in and lick off the cum off her face 🤣
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
She ugly, a buddy told me to pass on her, bb slamdunk, but bad hygiene
-
02-20-24 14:39 #8080Senior Member

Posts: 1140Quality
Seen her a few times, recently a couple of months ago. BB cum dump no questions asked. Asked for it on her face and not inside her. Whatever. Usually tip her an extra 50. Tyrone was lurking pretty close around pretending to be walking their to dog. . that's why I never went back.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69806565
-
02-20-24 13:51 #8079Senior Member

Posts: 28Avoid
Yeah stay away from this one, runs with a guy who has been known to enter the room during a session and rob you. There are plenty of safer and saner providers who you can have a good time with.
Originally Posted by XavierFarrell
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 12:46 #8078Banned Member

Posts: 24Luna
I think I remember hearing she had a bad customer that went too far. Too bad though. Right around then I was trying to meet her and never got to. Probably never will now.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 10:42 #8077Senior Member

Posts: 577Same experience
She was fairly reliable and would go bare; but yes, something (s) happened to her along the way and she's on the "no way" list now.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 10:12 #8076Senior Member

Posts: 1140Luna
Seen her twice. She walks 82nd between murder ave and sandy. 4 or 5 years ago she was great. Dumped a load in her for 2 bills. Her VIP menu is now a lackluster BBBJ. She hates her life and it shows in her performance.
Originally Posted by Novajew
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 20:50 #8075Regular Member

Posts: 11This is / was Luna and has a VIP menu. Dropped of the boards for a while.
Originally Posted by Novajew
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 18:56 #8074Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Eew
Yeah, gross.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





