Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 11208
-
02-22-24 09:27 #8748Senior Member

Posts: 622Got it. Thanks!
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 07:39 #8747Senior Member

Posts: 914GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome, when a girl raises the prices for her services beyond their actual value.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 22:22 #8746Senior Member

Posts: 622Try bicoastalbaddie. She's Korean.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-1e6efdf803a5
-
02-21-24 21:55 #8745Senior Member

Posts: 245Account expired. Did not get a ricebaby after a month of searching. WTF. First time this ever happened LOL. Dead hobby
-
02-21-24 15:19 #8744Senior Member

Posts: 3337So, I figured out CMB means Coffee Meets Bagel, and it advertises as a dating app for people looking to get hitched, not hooked up. How in the world does that apply to sugar dating?
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
And what about Equinox? I am a member, I have actually had a brief arrangement w / a woman who I knew was also a member (at my location) but I didn't disclose that, for my opsec.
There is a girl I see on the treadmill early mornings, she appears to be ripe for a SB and like she can't afford the club. I am tempted to try to exit w / her some day and ask her if she has a 'sponsor' for her expensive membership. LOL.
-
02-21-24 13:33 #8743Senior Member

Posts: 43FunnyGurlLeah
FunnyGurlLeah.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-69545d4661f4
Any reports on her?
-
02-21-24 01:23 #8742Senior Member

Posts: 5602I spent mid 6 figures on x wife # 2 after the divorce. My choice and not court ordered. Serious health issue. All better now. On sugaring maybe 400 g's in 18 years.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 21:50 #8741Senior Member

Posts: 119Hotties at Equinox
That sets the bar for me. 500 to 700 for them. Woof for all others.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 19:32 #8740Senior Member

Posts: 622Have you tried CMB? It's hard to date on CMB after you have done sugaring. A lot of girls on CMB, right off the bat, want a serious relationship and marriage, especially the China girls. It's crazy.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 19:01 #8739Banned Member

Posts: 171Probably more, with normal bar type or online dating. I have 4 this month from Seeking.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 16:48 #8738Senior Member

Posts: 95IRL: In Real Life.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
GPS: Golden Pussy Syndrome.
-
02-20-24 16:00 #8737Senior Member

Posts: 3337As HG says, there's no such thing as free pussy. I have a 25 year relationship, just the 'capital cost' of that has been multiple 6 figures. Then the carrying costs, I'd have to spend a lot on sugar to make that up.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 14:11 #8736Senior Member

Posts: 1019The discussion here lately is mostly about overpaying for girls that are average everyday girls. Giving up big cash to them and treating them like they're a top 10 model or something. As I've said my fishing pond on seeking has greatly diminished in the past couple of years in the younger ages. So I've expanded my game beyond it. I myself don't always go for the hottest girl. Not that I don't have hot girls in my stable. But sometimes a girl that is a 6 or 7 will rock your cock a hell of a lot better than a hot 10 girl that is a dead fish in bed. So my stable is a mix of girls. From 6's to 10's. For me performance in bed is a lot more important than how hot a girl is "perceived" by others. And why the heck would I post pics of my girls?! I used to do that years ago only to be burned on a couple lovelies that white knights, captsaveahos on here ruined and I lost them. I learned my lesson so that will never happen again. A true sugarbaby should be kept private. The point is for dudes to stop simpin on chics that are an everyday girl.
-
02-20-24 14:11 #8735Senior Member

Posts: 622If you're outside Seeking, there's no need to offer sugaring. Unless the person you're going after has prior sugar experience, if not, offering sugar will work against you and you might get a slap on the face or get blacklisted. There are lots of informative videos that teach you how to pick up girls in different scenarios. Just need to do your research and own studying. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 13:50 #8734Senior Member

Posts: 622Wow. That's impressive. You average 24 new girls every year.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




