Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 748 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 11206
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8731
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you actually had sex w / someone you met on seeking? Please, do tell.

    I sent HG the IRL information of my model SB, including to her Instagram, as well as her profile on seeking. I'd send him my texts from her too if he wanted.
    What is IRL? I guess you mean URL. Not everybody likes to share their experiences. Most people prefer to keep it private and discreet. And what's the point to tell anyway?

  2. #8730
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Is cheap. Bring evidence. I do it, I did it. Posted multiple photos. My SB is indeed a model who has walked a runway. She is on Instagram, one of three I posted about. I am way over twice her age. I have two bowl buddies on this site who have seen her full set of pics. They'll vouch for me. No I am not going to post for you guys. The last time I did this, one dude here directly contacted the girl, another one on Instagram w / a modelling page, started asking her for her rates and whether she did bare, and it screwed the pooch for me.

    There are the simps that HG describes, but they are few and far between and they are not what is causing the envy of those who complain about GPS. If a girl gets one of those guys, she has them, and she doesn't need to have a profile active on seeking.

    Again, if you are so great at this, show the evidence.
    Headless shots don't count. Did you meet your model SB on Seeking? What does GPS stand for anyway? It's not on the abbreviations page and not in Google search. I assume HG is the HollywoodGuy. It's hard to read your post with all the abbreviations and jargon.

  3. #8729
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you actually had sex w / someone you met on seeking? Please, do tell.

    I sent HG the IRL information of my model SB, including to her Instagram, as well as her profile on seeking. I'd send him my texts from her too if he wanted.
    Average of 2 new per month for 10 years.

    I was thinking about how much money I have spent on this. Started High School with street walkers, then strippers, ads in the newspaper, Craigslist, HX, Tinder, Seeking. The time, money, and everything else that goes along with BBFS is crazy.

  4. #8728

    Here's a question

    Have any of you actually had sex w / someone you met on seeking? Please, do tell.

    I sent HG the IRL information of my model SB, including to her Instagram, as well as her profile on seeking. I'd send him my texts from her too if he wanted.

  5. #8727

    Talk

    Is cheap. Bring evidence. I do it, I did it. Posted multiple photos. My SB is indeed a model who has walked a runway. She is on Instagram, one of three I posted about. I am way over twice her age. I have two bowl buddies on this site who have seen her full set of pics. They'll vouch for me. No I am not going to post for you guys. The last time I did this, one dude here directly contacted the girl, another one on Instagram w / a modelling page, started asking her for her rates and whether she did bare, and it screwed the pooch for me.

    There are the simps that HG describes, but they are few and far between and they are not what is causing the envy of those who complain about GPS. If a girl gets one of those guys, she has them, and she doesn't need to have a profile active on seeking.

    Again, if you are so great at this, show the evidence.

  6. #8726

    Don't worry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Are chubby little blondes really getting $500 to go to lunch with someone, or $2,500 for FC? I can't imagine that's even possible. Only guys with true "F you" money would casually shit away that much, and at that price point they are getting a 5'9" Ukrainian instagram model not the little chubster with the fivehead there. Hoeflation is out of control. $800 ppm for average women, $350 for BBFS with 45 year old Korean MILFs. Fig SWs are probably accepting Klarna payment plans now. I think I'm going to search for a good sex doll at this point.
    AI pussy is just around the corner.

  7. #8725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Good advice, I think I'm going to take it. Pioneer new lands and expand my horizons. Fight the hoeflation by opening new markets. Haha I'll get some business cards printed out with CEO or something on them, and start handing them out to the girls at Bristol Farms and the like (I chatted up a hottie pimping some gourmet cheese samples the other day but she declined my advances due to a BF. Allegedly). I have a t-shirt I wear to the gym sometimes that says SUGARDADDY. TAKING APPLICATIONS but all it does is piss off some of the older women and make guys laugh. LOL A quick chat and a business card, to let the thoughts start to percolate in her tiny female brain, may be just the ticket. Low pressure and if they reach out later then they are self-screened so to speak.

    Are you treating it as just asking them out and regular flirting, or are you bringing up (even hinting) at sugar right off the bat? I'm fishing in the same waters and it seems like with the age gap the subject of sugar needs to come up relatively quickly.
    Start off with very mild flirting to gauge their vibe. From there either I go sugar route or just to take them out for a light brunch or lunch somewhere. Every girl is different on what they are down with. I also chat up mid 20's and older. So sugar arrangements aren't always the road it goes down.

  8. #8724
    Simps are only the beginning, like a baby step to being a total doormat. I have said on here before, my live in GF is an online domme. Simping gets her attention but its the subs and gooners that send insane money online to these girls. And once these girls get a taste of that there is no going back. There is nary a nipple or glimpse of pussy to be found. In fact there is a whole cult of girls that don't even reveal their face. Just all body with private areas covered.

    So there is a bit of a trickle down effect that makes its way down to our level. And for the girls that are sugaring a large number are in the cult of the "sprinkle sprinkle lady" SheraSeven on tiktok. An overweight middle aged gal of color that teaches girls how to be rinsers. Although they may give up some punanny from time to time (if there is a ring involved or all their bills are covered).

    Overall SA has hit the skids especially in the 18-20 range. Social media really is the better medium if you have the time to pursue it. Met my live in on SA 10 years ago and my out of town girl on TikTok just over a year ago. And while meeting girls in the wild has always been doable. If you're a homebody like me it's just not feasible. On a personal note I have been out of the scene for almost a year but keep close tabs on it as I know I will get back in the bowl at some point. But for now I will just stick to my live in and my out of town GF. Obviously improving your game will keep the costs down but that takes a lot of work too especially if you have been in a long term monogamous relationship (like 10+ years).

    But keep up the good work and keep the actual interactions posted as they are very entertaining and informative.

  9. #8723
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    And I'll say the word again SIMPS! I really don't care if some of you here don't Ike it. And bro please don't call them Instagram models. Sure there are some real models on insta but alot are instahos. Instagram "model" is a laughable term. I've fucked real models. A real model is in print and has walked a runway. Not some ho on insta that has never done that. As I mentioned I'm not always on seeking because the young pool I fish in is a tiny pond now. Have to look elsewhere nowadays for young honeys. SM has many different avenues. Tiktok, insta, etc. Shit I remember when Whisper was brand new and I was finding young booty on there. And if you have some personality and decent looks. Talk to the girls in public. It's not hard. Online isn't the only avenue. You don't have to be hot to talk to a girl. Know how to be charming and make a girl laugh. Lots of young honeydips are into what they like to call a Zaddy now. lol I have a young hot 20 yo White girl that's a local supermarket cashier that I'm taking out soon and a cute Alt look 19 yo young Latina that I talked to at the local yoshinoya that I'm working on as well. And I'm in my late 40's. So expand yourself and try different avenues to get that sweet booty. Seeking isn't the only game in town. The rampant PPS on there is just ridiculous. I'm letting my subscription expire because my fishing pool size there is just not worth it anymore. And the only chics sticking around are older veterans that I consider expensive prostitutes now. Not real sugarbabies. Hoeflation is right. lol
    Good advice, I think I'm going to take it. Pioneer new lands and expand my horizons. Fight the hoeflation by opening new markets. Haha I'll get some business cards printed out with CEO or something on them, and start handing them out to the girls at Bristol Farms and the like (I chatted up a hottie pimping some gourmet cheese samples the other day but she declined my advances due to a BF. Allegedly). I have a t-shirt I wear to the gym sometimes that says SUGARDADDY. TAKING APPLICATIONS but all it does is piss off some of the older women and make guys laugh. LOL A quick chat and a business card, to let the thoughts start to percolate in her tiny female brain, may be just the ticket. Low pressure and if they reach out later then they are self-screened so to speak.

    Are you treating it as just asking them out and regular flirting, or are you bringing up (even hinting) at sugar right off the bat? I'm fishing in the same waters and it seems like with the age gap the subject of sugar needs to come up relatively quickly.

  10. #8722

    9/10 ricepussy

    Sent her a message and she viewed my profile and didn't respond. GODAM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-b5fc4a97982d

    That is some fine ass rice pussy.

  11. #8721
    I said yes to Hana's anal offer and she blocked me LOL. What a jerk.

  12. #8720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Are chubby little blondes really getting $500 to go to lunch with someone, or $2,500 for FC? I can't imagine that's even possible. Only guys with true "F you" money would casually shit away that much, and at that price point they are getting a 5'9" Ukrainian instagram model not the little chubster with the fivehead there. Hoeflation is out of control. $800 ppm for average women, $350 for BBFS with 45 year old Korean MILFs. Fig SWs are probably accepting Klarna payment plans now. I think I'm going to search for a good sex doll at this point.
    And I'll say the word again SIMPS! I really don't care if some of you here don't Ike it. And bro please don't call them Instagram models. Sure there are some real models on insta but alot are instahos. Instagram "model" is a laughable term. I've fucked real models. A real model is in print and has walked a runway. Not some ho on insta that has never done that. As I mentioned I'm not always on seeking because the young pool I fish in is a tiny pond now. Have to look elsewhere nowadays for young honeys. SM has many different avenues. Tiktok, insta, etc. Shit I remember when Whisper was brand new and I was finding young booty on there. And if you have some personality and decent looks. Talk to the girls in public. It's not hard. Online isn't the only avenue. You don't have to be hot to talk to a girl. Know how to be charming and make a girl laugh. Lots of young honeydips are into what they like to call a Zaddy now. lol I have a young hot 20 yo White girl that's a local supermarket cashier that I'm taking out soon and a cute Alt look 19 yo young Latina that I talked to at the local yoshinoya that I'm working on as well. And I'm in my late 40's. So expand yourself and try different avenues to get that sweet booty. Seeking isn't the only game in town. The rampant PPS on there is just ridiculous. I'm letting my subscription expire because my fishing pool size there is just not worth it anymore. And the only chics sticking around are older veterans that I consider expensive prostitutes now. Not real sugarbabies. Hoeflation is right. lol

  13. #8719
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Amber in my reviews is a perfect example of an SB that's looking for paid platonic dates only. But, of course, she won't tell you that. She will tell you that she's interested in more and mislead you into thinking you have a chance to lay her. That's the hook. If she's asking for $500 for a platonic date, then two dates a day she can make $1 k. If she can make 1 k a day then why would she sleep with you for 500 ppm? To possibly sleep with her, you have to make an offer that is 5 times her platonic date rate which is $2500 ppm for her to even consider sleeping with you. So do you want to spend 2500 ppm to bang her? She's the type that's impossible to bang. Does anyone want to give her a shot and see if you can lay her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-242c101cfe49
    Are chubby little blondes really getting $500 to go to lunch with someone, or $2,500 for FC? I can't imagine that's even possible. Only guys with true "F you" money would casually shit away that much, and at that price point they are getting a 5'9" Ukrainian instagram model not the little chubster with the fivehead there. Hoeflation is out of control. $800 ppm for average women, $350 for BBFS with 45 year old Korean MILFs. Fig SWs are probably accepting Klarna payment plans now. I think I'm going to search for a good sex doll at this point.

  14. #8718
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Amber in my reviews is a perfect example of an SB that's looking for paid platonic dates only. But, of course, she won't tell you that. She will tell you that she's interested in more and mislead you into thinking you have a chance to lay her. That's the hook. If she's asking for $500 for a platonic date, then two dates a day she can make $1 k. If she can make 1 k a day then why would she sleep with you for 500 ppm? To possibly sleep with her, you have to make an offer that is 5 times her platonic date rate which is $2500 ppm for her to even consider sleeping with you. So do you want to spend 2500 ppm to bang her? She's the type that's impossible to bang. Does anyone want to give her a shot and see if you can lay her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-242c101cfe49
    I would never message this profile. I would block her so I never have to see her again. It is very very clear that this is a girl who has high expectations. Multiple cities. Expects to be set up w / a 'lifestyle'. Whether they have ever been fulfilled is immaterial. It is no skin off her nose if she never gets a SD to come up w / her price. She says clearly that she wants lavish and luxurious. Her gift list has a $6000 purse on it. It is truly a waste of time to do anything w / this profile. Obviously. If you are not able to perceive that, there's no helping you. And complaining about her? Don't waste your breath.

    As I also just posted, there are some guys here who are doing that. There used to be a feature where a girl could specify her lifestyle expectations on her profile. I think the highest was over 10 G / month. Seeking felt they needed to remove that in the light of FOSTA / SESTA.

  15. #8717
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    You can't simply reply with a yes or no answer. I guess your "do cost something" is referring to paying for coffee or drink not giving an allowance. Free platonic dates and paid platonic dates are different and have different outcomes and results. The one in my discussion was for paid platonic dates not for free platonic dates.
    This is word salad.

    Read my post #8706.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape