Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 9173
-
02-16-24 07:41 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 543Hey
Broken link.
Originally Posted by Bashie93
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 19:18 #8527Regular Member

Posts: 11Heard from her?
Anyone knows anything about her?
Originally Posted by JLex667
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 00:00 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 366She has a couple very solid reviews on the other site. Rainbow princess or some shit. Most Troy girls are to trouble, I agree. This one was called out as being new, likely to not last, and oh that fucking ass. I can't speak to it, just passing along the info.
Originally Posted by Giovanotti
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 23:58 #8525Senior Member

Posts: 366Was a SW for a hot minute very early in "career". Ahhhazing body. Cute. Her name is T or Tee. Or maybe Tea. Who the fuck knows. I picked her up in Schenectady long ago. She was fun, clean, amazing body. But she mentioned on the ride back how degrading it is to hook. I just could never see her again after that. I get it. A lot of girls put on a front. But I just can't contribute to that feeling. To each their own.
Originally Posted by ChubbyFunster
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 14:56 #8524Regular Member

Posts: 23Demotivation
I'm on the same page. One of the demotivated BBBJ in my career. Stay away and find someone else. Spend and manage wisely.
Originally Posted by JLex667
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 14:26 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 71I have seen her before and definitely would not recommend. But of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by LuvsIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 14:20 #8522Regular Member

Posts: 9Any Intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...o/713596508068
Any Intel on this one? I like a little bit older and her body type but her post seems a bit unhinged. Been out the game for awhile and the Hudson valley was my play ground in the backpage days. I live closer to Albany now and am looking for a date. Any info on this one or any recommendations would be great. Albany / Troy are uncharted territories for me.
-
02-12-24 09:43 #8521Regular Member

Posts: 15GILF in CP
Anyone have any experience with this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/232845854948
I seem to recall some posts on the other board a while back but can't find them now. I'm guessing the number has changed from back then.
Thanks.
-
02-11-24 09:31 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 313Definitely a YMMV situation- I saw her last summer and got a pretty good BBBJ from her. However I was there for FS, so maybe she tried a little harder because she knew she was just prepping me for the main event.
Originally Posted by JLex667
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 19:43 #8519Senior Member

Posts: 71Bad service
Avoid this one gents. Was looking to get a BBBJ and figured I'd try this one out. Terrible BBBJ. Barely uses her mouth and tries to finish hands only. Don't waste your time or money.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/291799272858
-
02-07-24 21:29 #8518Senior Member

Posts: 37Back in the game
Hey All,
I've been out of the game for awhile and looking for some intell on a reliable provider for a decent hummer. Thanks.
-
02-05-24 19:07 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 543Hey
Nah bros troy girls are bad news. Bad performance bad atittude and always pimp by aholes!
Originally Posted by BerkDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 15:35 #8516Senior Member

Posts: 1070Think there was review or two on other site some time ago, but within past year. Don't remember if good or bad. Also, be careful in that there have been number of Lexy or Lexi's around.
Originally Posted by BerkDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 12:47 #8515Regular Member

Posts: 22Lexy?
Any intel on lexy?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...e/117339666044
-
02-02-24 12:43 #8514Regular Member

Posts: 21Agreed and confirmed
After further due diligence I found her on erome using google image search. 100 Images including videos. If she was really here, I'd be broke and she would be so busy she wouldn't be able to handle it. WOW.
Originally Posted by SikkPigg
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there.











Reply With Quote




