Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 10981
-
02-21-24 07:53 #9871Regular Member

Posts: 25
Originally Posted by RunSupport
[View Original Post]
Yes, Linda was open for BBFS. When they mentioned it in the ads.
Originally Posted by OtisLeroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 16:03 #9870Senior Member

Posts: 1273I think it has more to do with some chick hoping she'll get a subsidized vacation in Hawaii and throwing it out there.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 16:00 #9869Senior Member

Posts: 1273Hawaii is as expensive as the Bay Area and NYC, but the fact is that there's not as much money floating around here. I know a fair amount of girls who've only come out here once but never came back because the money just isn't in this market.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
Hell, even in my job I concentrate on mainland business more than here because there's money to be made there.
-
02-20-24 14:38 #9868Regular Member

Posts: 7Who's has see her?
I am looking to meet up with katrinalove23 has anyone seen her before. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Katrinalove23.
-
02-20-24 11:57 #9867Senior Member

Posts: 50McKmay
L - 10, Pics were accurate, she was the girl on the pic. They were a bit touched up to make them look like it's not her just because she has a legit life / profession / etc. She's very new to this world and still in trial phase as I was told. She's actually more beautiful in person and body was banging hot!
Originally Posted by Breads
[View Original Post]
A - 7, she's a nice girl, chill and good conversationalist but still needs improvement. I've only met few providers. Most of them are foreign claireducharme canada, evelyn love russia, leilabelmont kazakhstan, khalifameera lebanon, juliakess brazil, rami and few jspa girls, my favorites and unforgetable for a reason. They feel warmer and are more flirtatious during the session. Young girls from mainland are pretty disappointing so far including bellawilcox, aliceinwonderland.
S - 7, BJ's only half way didn't make an effort to take it all the way in even though my d's already on the smaller side. Cowgirl, same thing I really noticed she was trying her best to let only half of jr in. Standing mish she was using her thighs to kinda limit how much you could push in. From behind was the only chance you'd be able to go all the way in she didn't have any way of limiting how much you could push in LOL so I tried different variations from behind and extend the action from there. And no msog, her excuse the time difference got her feeling tired and sleepy already.
Repeat? Maybe not really. That's my report.
-
02-20-24 07:56 #9866Senior Member

Posts: 1021Lanaroses Great attitude with a great ass
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/lanaroses
I met here when she first started coming to the islands Years Back I was lucky enough to tap her In Maui and Honoluolu a few times.
You definitely need to see that wonderful ass of hers from the back if you get a chance even if only a short visit.
Have fun Men.
-
02-20-24 00:52 #9865Regular Member

Posts: 15How was it? Thanks.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 15:22 #9864Senior Member

Posts: 1301Invites
If they travel here for work they want to work. Meaning not come all the way here for the possibility of work. That's why they ask for deposits and pre-booking. So they can have the security of locking in appointments and not dealing with trying to break even when they come out with no prearranged meets scheduled. On the monger end of things it's the few scammers that ruin this whole dynamic for the ones with good intentions. Catch 22, double edged sword or whatever you want to call it it sucks. The small detail that I don't get is the raised rates some impose when it's a FMTY. Go figure.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 12:02 #9863Senior Member

Posts: 1241I think a relevant cost trade would be to see her in her home city and fly there ourselves. If I were going to HNL from the east coast, I might consider breaking my travel to include an overnight stay wherever she is located (LA, SFO, etc). My hunch is I could pay the extra airfare, grab a room near the airport, and have adult relations on her home turf cheaper than I could fly her all the way to HI. The added benefit is that, if you fly her to HI and she turns out to be a dud, you're not stuck with her for however many days you paid her to be there. Lots of bad war stories in the various SD / SB fora.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 10:42 #9862Senior Member

Posts: 847FMTY (Fly me to you)
Howzlt, yeah I encountered that too. When I did my travels for work, seems the gals I talk to when asking them to travel to Hawaii, they think we expensive everything but when I tell them compare San Fran, New York to Hawaii they see and wage difference on expenses. I've asked and texted many girls to come to Hawaii, it's 50/50 on each girl some would, some won't. Maybe they being pimped but I try to ask the independent ones and they do try to come to Hawaii. I have texted girls from Atlanta, New York, Texas, Chicago, etc. And they like the idea of coming to Hawaii but for vacation only.
I won't stop inviting that's for sure. Hono1.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 04:53 #9861Senior Member

Posts: 40Fmty?
Hey, any of you other mongers noticing that a lot more of these women are posting FMTY ads on the sites, but not really mentioning it? Do we have that much of a reputation as a market with guys that have enough $ to fly a girl out here to bang her? There's one girl that I've seen who I recently saw posted an ad and when I responded said she's only doing FMTY now. WTF?? Anyway, just wish these chicks would be a little more upfront with their ads. Getting tired of being strung along. Good luck boys!
-
02-18-24 12:58 #9860Senior Member

Posts: 1021Fun Russian girl
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Kessie
I met her last night at her place, nice slim body like her photos, she likes being on top and knows how to work it well.
Would definitely repeat.
Have fun while she is here.
-
02-17-24 16:47 #9859Senior Member

Posts: 1301Reverse Image search
Do a reverse image search and see if anything pops up. GL!
Originally Posted by Breads
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 16:42 #9858Senior Member

Posts: 5119For the first model-type photo in that advertisement, an easy reverse image search produced over sixty matching photos from a wide variety of websites in numerous countries, using many different names and purported locations. I didn't waste my time reverse image searching the other photos in that advertisement, which seem to be of the same woman. Beautiful woman, but extremely doubtful that she's the actual advertiser for that advertisement.
Originally Posted by Breads
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 16:34 #9857Senior Member

Posts: 1273New Latin Princess Tiffani
Full review in Latin Princess.
GFE. Very curvy body, if she were a car she'd be a Jaguar Type E. NATURAL DDDs.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929821
Recommend. Will repeat for a full hr.
$300 hhr, $500 hr.










Reply With Quote





