The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 733 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9856
    Quote Originally Posted by Breads  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Lina88

    Anyone tried? Pic looks like a ig model I seen before.
    https://www.instagram.com/erzabel.official/?hl=en

    IDK if that's her real IG or a fan account but you get the idea.

  2. #9855

    Is this legit?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Lina88

    Anyone tried? Pic looks like a ig model I seen before.

  3. #9854
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    About linda

    Quote Originally Posted by RunSupport  [View Original Post]
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23148471.html

    I've been eyeing the fuck out of this one. The BBFS is a no for me. But dual BBBJ with CIM is a yes for me lolol. Seems too good to be true.
    99.99% of Asian ads are fake. You know the type.

    Best thing about linda is she is cute, and actually well engaged during sex. Her pussy got wetter and wetter the longer I was camped inside and by the time I was close to finish, I could smell that musky pussy scent from creaming and it almost felt like bare. My cock was just sliding in and out of her slimy vaj!

  4. #9853

    Not Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2370  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Doesn't look anything close to the pictures.
    Just to clarify. Linda is indy not escort and doesn't look anything close to the pictures. Don't believe the shill reports. She is on chubby side and 4 looks.

  5. #9852

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCrave  [View Original Post]
    She only has one photo on the site and that photo makes it seem like she is chubby. What was her rate and was she GFE? TIA.
    MarieRose. Some of her other pics does look like she's a bit thicker.

    I'm under 40, when it comes to being dolled up vs not, personally I prefer closer to natural look more than having it covered with a thick face mask.

    I ended up setting up a date with McKinleyMay later this afternoon despite being non GFE at almost the same rate just because I prefer spending time with a fit body girl LOL. Will post an update about my experience later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240216-124120.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240216-124107.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240216-124102.jpg‎  

  6. #9851
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    She is cute without being fully dolled up in the photos.

    95% of time I see girls here are not dolled up since a lot of them are shopping or laying out on the beach or swimming in the pool.

    AS LONG as they Treat me fair, Don't upgrade me, and don't rush me on my time, I'm OK with them not being 100% Glamour photo shot-up.
    I think she was pretty appealing without that heavy makeup. I'm in my early 50 and prefer to see ladies in a more natural or less makeup setting. She was perfect with her light makeup.

  7. #9850

    She is cute

    She is cute without being fully dolled up in the photos.

    95% of time I see girls here are not dolled up since a lot of them are shopping or laying out on the beach or swimming in the pool.

    AS LONG as they Treat me fair, Don't upgrade me, and don't rush me on my time, I'm OK with them not being 100% Glamour photo shot-up.

    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Curious, does that mean she looks nothing like these pics when you see her? It's kinda nuts how much these girls charge, then when you show up, they have NO makeup on, and look like they've done minimal work to be presentable. Or is that just me? LOL!

  8. #9849

    LOL. It's True

    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Curious, does that mean she looks nothing like these pics when you see her? It's kinda nuts how much these girls charge, then when you show up, they have NO makeup on, and look like they've done minimal work to be presentable. Or is that just me? LOL!
    It's like they don't even try bro! This has happened to me so much.

    I'm thinking in my mind, god damn, at least doll yourself up a little.

  9. #9848

    Dolled up?

    Curious, does that mean she looks nothing like these pics when you see her? It's kinda nuts how much these girls charge, then when you show up, they have NO makeup on, and look like they've done minimal work to be presentable. Or is that just me? LOL!

  10. #9847
    Quote Originally Posted by RightRN  [View Original Post]
    Here's what I was offered.

    LoveNicole 1 xxx 1 hr, GFE is extra.

    McKinleyMay 8 xx 1 hr, GFE is extra.

    MarieRose 7 xx 1 hr includes GFE.
    Also LoveNicole is currently not here but will be in future date.

    And LoveNicole, McKinleyMay Required 20% deposit.

  11. #9846

    Gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCrave  [View Original Post]
    She only has one photo on the site and that photo makes it seem like she is chubby. What was her rate and was she GFE? TIA.
    Here's what I was offered.

    LoveNicole 1 xxx 1 hr, GFE is extra.

    McKinleyMay 8 xx 1 hr, GFE is extra.

    MarieRose 7 xx 1 hr includes GFE.

  12. #9845
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCrave  [View Original Post]
    She only has one photo on the site and that photo makes it seem like she is chubby. What was her rate and was she GFE? TIA.
    -3XXX.

  13. #9844
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/MarieRose

    For those mongers that has not enjoyed her company. She wanted me to let you know her PD account is being weird.

    You guys can contact her at (725) 772-3XXX. Have fun.
    She only has one photo on the site and that photo makes it seem like she is chubby. What was her rate and was she GFE? TIA.

  14. #9843

    MarieRose Is a cute little Hot Pocket

    The reviewer below is correct. She has fun upbeat, and can take it well.

    Here are some DOLLED up pics of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3398.jpg‎   IMG_3400.jpg‎   IMG_3399.jpg‎  

  15. #9842

    Banging hottie

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/MarieRose

    For those mongers that has not enjoyed her company. She wanted me to let you know her PD account is being weird.

    You guys can contact her at (725) 772-3XXX. Have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape