Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 10981
-
02-15-24 02:26 #9841Senior Member

Posts: 5119That's predictable, because from the self-interested financial viewpoint of Private Delights, posting a very bad customer review would lower the provider's star rating too much. The vast majority of Private Delights heavily skewed provider star ratings for Honolulu are either 5 out of 5 stars or 4. 5 out of 5 stars.
Originally Posted by KonasurfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 18:17 #9840Senior Member

Posts: 69I agree
I agree. Doesn't look anything close to the pictures.
Originally Posted by WonHungLow
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 15:59 #9839Senior Member

Posts: 278No look like pics
Just a heads up. She doesn't look even remotely close to the pics.
Originally Posted by RunSupport
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 15:43 #9838Senior Member

Posts: 793I was able to book a session today. It's nice to see her once in a while, she kind of reminds me of the McRib but I hate the McRib LOL. Can't go wrong with her special and she's one of the best providers IMHO.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 09:48 #9837Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 6
Originally Posted by SexyGuyy
[View Original Post]
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23148471.html
Originally Posted by OtisLeroy
[View Original Post]
I've been eyeing the fuck out of this one. The BBFS is a no for me. But dual BBBJ with CIM is a yes for me lolol. Seems too good to be true.
-
02-14-24 05:05 #9836Senior Member

Posts: 30VDay discounts
She must be busy.
Originally Posted by Furtive
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 22:12 #9835Senior Member

Posts: 110Dang!
Thanks for the review. Saving me time and $$.
Originally Posted by Hapaboi
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 21:50 #9834Senior Member

Posts: 284Oh yeah just did a session with her. She's doing Valentines Day special rates LOL, hahaha. Check the PD ad. She just got in today. She just closed up shop for a little bit after me for a little bit to go grab something to eat. I just walked downstairs with her as I was leaving. She maybe already booked for today.
Originally Posted by Furtive
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 21:17 #9833Senior Member

Posts: 77Mielani
All you need to $325 HH with her. Just hit that strictly from behind and there's your HH well spent. She doesn't do greek BUTT. She's ok with you rubbing that butthole while hitting that pussy from behind.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 19:54 #9832Senior Member

Posts: 28Ato, Let me know if you get a response been trying to book with her she is not responding.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 19:19 #9831Senior Member

Posts: 284MielaniBaby is back. Got an early preview session for Valentine's Day.
Here's her PD AD, enjoy while she's here.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
Love me that sweet Okole.
-
02-13-24 17:55 #9830Senior Member

Posts: 299Smiley mentioned and I had a MarieRose. If you ever wanted to do a take out on a pre 20's dancer. She was at that club above Champion.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 16:29 #9829Senior Member

Posts: 503 Banging Blondes
Anybody going to go see any of these hot barbie dolls?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/lovenicole
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/McKinleyMay
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/MarieRose
I'm very tempted to go for it.
-
02-13-24 15:37 #9828Senior Member

Posts: 28Not sure, she hasn't responded to me either. And I have seen her a few times already.
Originally Posted by CMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 15:27 #9827Regular Member

Posts: 19Personal Info
I've supplied I'd info before. My license is actually not up to date so the address is not valid and I redact other personal info. I leave just the birth year and my name. My work I'd is also generic and doesn't include any real info. Not even the actual name of my work. I'm not sweating it too much as I've experienced that level of screening previously. Meilani actually just got back to me that she ran into some flight issues so we will see. I was hoping to get some feedback on Kiko but so far nothing, because she looks super hot and at least one review that is from a senior. Love a slim sexy Japanese girl.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





