Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 30810
-
02-23-24 09:25 #25170Senior Member

Posts: 1301Philly is a cheap flight on Frontier and you can rent a car, hit the zone with the street walkers and get your rocks of twice before returning home the next day. The prices on the street walkers are reasonable and personally I only do car dates which I get isn't for everyone.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
For AMPs I've found Fayetteville has more options than our area, especially if you're looking for FS.
-
02-22-24 23:10 #25169Senior Member

Posts: 128I thought this channel was for escorts not message. Ummm maybe I'm wrong. Sorry if I am.
Originally Posted by Ncjondo22
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 18:29 #25168Senior Member

Posts: 79Kelly
Thank you! A good example of exactly what this channel is for. I didn't realize FS was option. Granted I was doing a different thing at that point anyway. But good for you for snatching at it. If she gets into FS and enjoys it like you said I might try again if I get an opportunity to.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 16:49 #25167Senior Member

Posts: 155Kelly
I've seen her twice, last about 2 years ago. I liked her body. Tight with great ass. She was very sensual and playful. She liked getting attention. The second time I opted for FS ($250 at the time). Good rub, then great CBJ followed by enthusiastic CFS. I may repeat soon, but she's a little out of my travel area.
YMMV, J.
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 12:24 #25166Senior Member

Posts: 99Pretty Girls
It's all good. MSOG are usually reserved for an hour or more. We got to pound it out hard to pop that second nut so no hot girl is going to do that for 30 unless they know and trust you. Pretty girls have choices, especially in this market. You don't want to get blocked. Always make the first visit as fun and relaxed as possible and if you find a stunner with skills report back to us.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 08:09 #25165Senior Member

Posts: 398Yeah there are actually YouTube channels high lighting it in other cities figeria st in LA, Vegas, Seattle, Philly Baltimore. It's crazy the walkers are dressed light strippers in the club.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 23:33 #25164Senior Member

Posts: 662Philly
Philly is home to arguably the best street scene on the east coast. I remember at one point recently the cops were going to stop hassling the street walkers and the johns because it wasn't worth their time. Too much other crime. Not sure that is still a thing, but was on going during covid. But it was an amazing time. I felt like while I was driving on every street corner I saw every type of girl one could think of.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 23:18 #25163Senior Member

Posts: 201What's special about Philadelphia? Good AMPs?
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 21:46 #25162Senior Member

Posts: 1301Not sure if they're options for you but the occasional trip to the AMPs in Fayetteville and cheap flights to Philadelphia have helped the dry spell for me.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 14:08 #25161Senior Member

Posts: 82Kelly
I saw Kelly yesterday and generally I agree with Ncjondo's assessment. FS is on the table if you go for the VIP option which is $300, but I didn't partake. Finish was decent but nothing to write home about. That being said, $160 for a decent massage and HE is still a pretty good value compared to some of the other massage providers out there these days. Her looks weren't my type (I'm a tit man and she's got a nice ass but very small tits) but she is generally attractive I'd say.
Originally Posted by Ncjondo22
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 13:36 #25160Senior Member

Posts: 79Kelly
I saw this girl a couple years ago. She wasn't for me so I haven't returned. She was definitely masseuse first, happy ending provider 2nd. She's not GFE at all.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
As I recall, I went in, she gave a decent massage, she moved to decent stroking and I think she had a vibrator too but I can't remember if she used it on me. Again couple years ago. She's reasonably good looking, not HOT, SEXY, or anything over the top, body looked like the pictures. I remember it being decent and nothing special or specific stood out. Her personality and demeaner were decent and I can't think of a reason NOT to go back. Nothing stood out nothing bad (no demons or horrible GPS attitude). 5/10. Decent would be the operative word for almost everything to do with this one as I recall.
I prefer GFE and full menu options these days so I haven't and wouldn't repeat.
-
02-21-24 11:37 #25159Senior Member

Posts: 129Madeline Tease
Saw this lady was coming to Raleigh but there were not any recent reviews available. I did post on here asking as well and didn't receive any replies so after some extensive research I decided to TOFTT and I am sure glad I did. Her pics are somewhat dated but still a good representation of what she looks like. Location was at a nice midrange hotel in a roomy suite. Comms were fantastic and she was on time.
Didn't really find any rules that hindered the fun times and the hour just flew by. Her tits are massive and responsive when you give them attention. Her ass is incredible, and in between is a sweet warm pussy that tasted amazing. She does have some great skills and picks up quickly on what works and what doesn't.
Damage was $300 for the hour, but if you have a P411 account to use as a reference there is a discount.
As soon as I can get my strength back I will return before she leaves the city.
https://tryst.link/escort/madelinetease
-
02-20-24 20:34 #25158Senior Member

Posts: 180Excellent Point
Yeah, without a doubt. Haggle with crackheads not ladies who look like that. You can surely expect it to go downhill quick and maybe even make her get an attitude.
Originally Posted by WhoCares9876
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 19:59 #25157Regular Member

Posts: 8Massage thread
You should check out the Non AMP Massage Thread, I believe that she has reviews there.
Originally Posted by Tabor
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 19:22 #25156Senior Member

Posts: 324Kelly the masseuse
She has been around probably close to 10 years. Not sure you will see here reviewed here. You may have to hunt in the old backpages thread that is archived.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






