Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 30805
-
02-21-24 11:37 #25105Senior Member

Posts: 129Madeline Tease
Saw this lady was coming to Raleigh but there were not any recent reviews available. I did post on here asking as well and didn't receive any replies so after some extensive research I decided to TOFTT and I am sure glad I did. Her pics are somewhat dated but still a good representation of what she looks like. Location was at a nice midrange hotel in a roomy suite. Comms were fantastic and she was on time.
Didn't really find any rules that hindered the fun times and the hour just flew by. Her tits are massive and responsive when you give them attention. Her ass is incredible, and in between is a sweet warm pussy that tasted amazing. She does have some great skills and picks up quickly on what works and what doesn't.
Damage was $300 for the hour, but if you have a P411 account to use as a reference there is a discount.
As soon as I can get my strength back I will return before she leaves the city.
https://tryst.link/escort/madelinetease
-
02-20-24 20:34 #25104Senior Member

Posts: 180Excellent Point
Yeah, without a doubt. Haggle with crackheads not ladies who look like that. You can surely expect it to go downhill quick and maybe even make her get an attitude.
Originally Posted by WhoCares9876
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 19:59 #25103Regular Member

Posts: 8Massage thread
You should check out the Non AMP Massage Thread, I believe that she has reviews there.
Originally Posted by Tabor
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 19:22 #25102Senior Member

Posts: 324Kelly the masseuse
She has been around probably close to 10 years. Not sure you will see here reviewed here. You may have to hunt in the old backpages thread that is archived.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 15:12 #25101Senior Member

Posts: 77This looks fake
Pictures all over Reddit and other places. Image Search is great for weeding out scams.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 13:44 #25100Senior Member

Posts: 67Masseuse Kelly
I've seen Kelly advertise on STG and now RR, but haven't seen a report on here after a search. Anyone partaken? I may TOFTT soon if not.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-27317.html
-
02-20-24 13:34 #25099Regular Member

Posts: 6Kinkie Kim
She's real. I booked for a qv last year. Looks just like her pictures and real cool attitude, no cold demeanor or signs of demons. No scam or catfish.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
I think asking for extras upfront and haggling before the first booking and without offering more money puts girls on edge. Especially if they're above average attractiveness, they probably deal with a lot of that. Building a rapport with them and making them feel safe with you before asking for extras would likely be more effective IMO. Either way, she's definitely real.
-
02-20-24 13:28 #25098Regular Member

Posts: 6Seen her a while back, she's very real and looks like her pics. Very cool and down to earth, no weird vibes or demons or anything suspicious like that.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
I only got a qv from her and I never rly push for MSOG or DATY or anything like that, especially on first visit. I typically take a qv to see if I like and would book again at a later time. I think asking for extras like that on first meet without offering to compensate may make them more wary and try to upcharge you or be suspicious. Really attractive girls have rules due to amount of guys they get probably trying to get away with shit. I don't remember any specific rules she gave me on our meet though. Find a girl you like, build a genuine rapport without trying to haggle and they're more likely to open up the menu a bit after they feel somewhat secure with you. Just my two cents.
-
02-20-24 11:41 #25097Senior Member

Posts: 91Sorry!!
Thank you for agreeing with me. You said it perfectly. I apologize to the forum it was a report of sorts and turned into a rant by myself. I realize there is a category for that. Lately it's been so dry on here anyway usually someone asking about an obvious fake ad and any reviews on it. But again I'm sorry.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 10:26 #25096Senior Member

Posts: 1301I disagree with this. You're paying for a time block to engage in sexual activities. Maybe some guys want casual chit chat or spooning but most Johns are paying for sex. If you're paying for 30 minutes then you should get up to 30 minutes of sex. Prostitutes generally have zero issues topping a session when the clock dings so if a John can go multiple rounds within his time limit then that doesn't make him cheap. FWIW I've found that better ones, be it a hh or h will always ask if you want to try a round two and will generally encourage you to stay and "see what happens. ".
Originally Posted by Sorinex
[View Original Post]
With that said, in all my years doing this I've found that the overwhelming majority of women would gladly have you hand over your money and not touch them if they could. So more than pegging you as cheap, they're generally pegging you as someone who'll want to use them more than they want to be used.
-
02-19-24 22:48 #25095Senior Member

Posts: 238Wrong section...
-
02-19-24 14:41 #25094Senior Member

Posts: 247Kim
I woul love to munch on that phat ass!
Originally Posted by Sorinex
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 12:07 #25093Senior Member

Posts: 94Keba?
Been eyeing this post by new-comer going by "Keba" lately.
Has anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/165213002
-
02-19-24 11:49 #25092Senior Member

Posts: 96Any intel on this lady?
Hey All,
Any prior encounters with this lady? Sounded legit when we exchanged txt. Just the timing didn't work out. Did some research. Couldn't find any reviews. Anyone?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-fast/62589240
-
02-19-24 09:55 #25091Senior Member

Posts: 432Yes, prices doubled but thread not needed as she told me she was retired.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





