Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 30805
-
02-15-24 11:23 #25060Senior Member

Posts: 216Does this really need its own thread?
Originally Posted by Brucea06
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 09:04 #25059Senior Member

Posts: 97I have not seen her recently (post move to her new Apex location) due to scheduling issues. She is more available in the evening than during the day and I am not.
I saw her 3 times in her old apartment location. She is fairly discreet and careful given that she truly was doing this as a part time extra money thing since she holds down a real job. It's also why she doesn't constantly post as much as other providers.
I sincerely doubt she is LEO and a sting operation would be less likely in a purely residential location. With that said, it is always good to be wary and on your toes for LEO and scammers. When texting her, keep details to a minimum and I always fold my donation into a folded up sheet of plain paper and drop on a counter / table or top of drawer and I never discuss it or bring attention to it at a visit. The good providers also do the same implicitly trusting that you have honored your side of the exchange.
-J.
Originally Posted by MarcAlbe
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 08:04 #25058Senior Member

Posts: 101POOKI in Louisburg
Has anyone seem POOKI in Louisburg lately, is her price really what she is posting. Double what it used to be?
-
02-15-24 07:22 #25057Senior Member

Posts: 264Seriously
What you replied to has to be fake. I went there and asked her to come outside first. She looks nothing like her picture. She is a lot bigger. She is missing most of her teeth. I left and would never even consider her at any price.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 05:22 #25056Regular Member

Posts: 1Re: Janiya
I saw Janiya a couple months ago in Cary off 40/ Chapel Hill Blvd. Was a nice place right off freeway.
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
Comms easy. Quick replies. I arrive & she informs me of friend and adjoining bedroom and I say hi. Not an issue.
Just a few points:
1) I was there only for a covered (my choice) BJ. She performed and it was meh. Not great, not bad. Not even really a criticism because she was trying.
2) She is a big girl. The pictures are mildly deceiving.
3) I love titties. Hers are large, but overly sensitive for me to fully enjoy. Probably really what's kept me from revisiting.
4) When I saw her an uncle had given her a super nice large black ankle bracelet that she liked so much she wore it everywhere.
5) She was a super-sweet girl to me. I felt safe and not ripped off.
Can't speak to anything other than my experience, and there it is. Hope it helps.
Be Safe.
-
02-15-24 04:58 #25055Senior Member

Posts: 97Oldmantucker's UTR
Has anyone met OLDMANTUCKER's UTR? I'm texting with her and she wants to meet but I'm hesitant TTOFTT just yet.
Old man no disrespect meant just due diligence.
-
02-15-24 04:45 #25054Senior Member

Posts: 97Can you elaborate here or in a PM about what you ask for?
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 01:46 #25053Senior Member

Posts: 115Any??
Hey ya'll! Been eying this for a while but I haven't seen any reports on any of this. Any Intel will be really appreciate it!
I asked about this a while ago but didn't get much info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/928833759313
BBW Italian:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/501874285913
Janiya:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/164933860#.
-
02-14-24 20:40 #25052Regular Member

Posts: 17Thank you for the warm welcome.
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
Yes uncle as in LEO. Just want to make sure I'm not walking into something nasty so wanted to know if anyone has seen her in the last few days as the last reports on her are several months back.
-
02-14-24 20:20 #25051Senior Member

Posts: 180Welcome
Welcome to the forum long time lurker!
Your post is kinda odd. "Uncle" ?? LEO?! Not sure why you're beating around the Bush with such a question.
Originally Posted by MarcAlbe
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 19:11 #25050Regular Member

Posts: 17Apex MILF
Hi all.
Long time lurker.
I was curious about Apex MILF and wondered if anyone has seen her recently (as in the last 7 days or so)? I know she never answers her phone her location is in residential neighborhood and she doesn't do outcalls. I really don't know why but it feels like uncle is on the other side of her phone. I've been doing this a long time and I'm just getting that vibe for some reason and my spidey senses are tingling. Have any of you seen her very recently and was everything ok?
-
02-14-24 18:27 #25049Senior Member

Posts: 126Saw Ava about 4 years ago. She was sweet as could be and very sexual. Demons were part and parcel of the package, but she was one of my most fav provider experiences. It was a one off for me only bc variety is my "demon" Way too many flavors out there to not try another.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 12:10 #25048Senior Member

Posts: 99Likely Fake
I've seen these same pic pop up in numerous cities in NC at the same time.
Originally Posted by AkaToneloc
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 11:51 #25047Senior Member

Posts: 585Yup, I saw that, with a King's crown. That looks like many of the handles I saw in that doc.
Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 10:32 #25046Senior Member

Posts: 299Blessed
It says Blessed. And she probably feels that way because she's not in prison.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






