Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 881 1381 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25105

    Madeline Tease

    Saw this lady was coming to Raleigh but there were not any recent reviews available. I did post on here asking as well and didn't receive any replies so after some extensive research I decided to TOFTT and I am sure glad I did. Her pics are somewhat dated but still a good representation of what she looks like. Location was at a nice midrange hotel in a roomy suite. Comms were fantastic and she was on time.

    Didn't really find any rules that hindered the fun times and the hour just flew by. Her tits are massive and responsive when you give them attention. Her ass is incredible, and in between is a sweet warm pussy that tasted amazing. She does have some great skills and picks up quickly on what works and what doesn't.

    Damage was $300 for the hour, but if you have a P411 account to use as a reference there is a discount.

    As soon as I can get my strength back I will return before she leaves the city.

    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinetease

  2. #25104

    Excellent Point

    Yeah, without a doubt. Haggle with crackheads not ladies who look like that. You can surely expect it to go downhill quick and maybe even make her get an attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares9876  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a while back, she's very real and looks like her pics. Very cool and down to earth, no weird vibes or demons or anything suspicious like that.

    I only got a qv from her and I never rly push for MSOG or DATY or anything like that, especially on first visit. I typically take a qv to see if I like and would book again at a later time. I think asking for extras like that on first meet without offering to compensate may make them more wary and try to upcharge you or be suspicious. Really attractive girls have rules due to amount of guys they get probably trying to get away with shit. I don't remember any specific rules she gave me on our meet though. Find a girl you like, build a genuine rapport without trying to haggle and they're more likely to open up the menu a bit after they feel somewhat secure with you. Just my two cents.

  3. #25103

    Massage thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabor  [View Original Post]
    She has been around probably close to 10 years. Not sure you will see here reviewed here. You may have to hunt in the old backpages thread that is archived.
    You should check out the Non AMP Massage Thread, I believe that she has reviews there.

  4. #25102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Kelly the masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kelly advertise on STG and now RR, but haven't seen a report on here after a search. Anyone partaken? I may TOFTT soon if not.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-27317.html
    She has been around probably close to 10 years. Not sure you will see here reviewed here. You may have to hunt in the old backpages thread that is archived.

  5. #25101

    This looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AgeMass2  [View Original Post]
    Hey All,

    Any prior encounters with this lady? Sounded legit when we exchanged txt. Just the timing didn't work out. Did some research. Couldn't find any reviews. Anyone?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-fast/62589240
    Pictures all over Reddit and other places. Image Search is great for weeding out scams.

  6. #25100

    Masseuse Kelly

    I've seen Kelly advertise on STG and now RR, but haven't seen a report on here after a search. Anyone partaken? I may TOFTT soon if not.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-27317.html

  7. #25099

    Kinkie Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?, the TER reviews are a little vague. I understand she is not GFE from what I gather. She is absolutely beautiful though. I was quoted 200 for hhr. I asked if we can finish 2 episodes it'd probably be like 20 minutes. She said no it's not BOGO payless hahaha thought that was funny. But it just amazes me to turn down 10 bucks a minute!! Still may take the plunge but the no MSOG is a bummer. I asked if I can do DATY and she said she doesn't talk about that over phone which it does say that in the ad (and the answer is probably no) but yea if anyone has experienced feel free to post or PM me. Some of the posts on wilmington are vauge and it says she has rules but doesn't say what they are. She looks absolutely stunning I still may give it a go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/508720274704

    https://tryst.link/escort/kinkiekim702
    She's real. I booked for a qv last year. Looks just like her pictures and real cool attitude, no cold demeanor or signs of demons. No scam or catfish.

    I think asking for extras upfront and haggling before the first booking and without offering more money puts girls on edge. Especially if they're above average attractiveness, they probably deal with a lot of that. Building a rapport with them and making them feel safe with you before asking for extras would likely be more effective IMO. Either way, she's definitely real.

  8. #25098
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?, the TER reviews are a little vague. I understand she is not GFE from what I gather. She is absolutely beautiful though. I was quoted 200 for hhr. I asked if we can finish 2 episodes it'd probably be like 20 minutes. She said no it's not BOGO payless hahaha thought that was funny. But it just amazes me to turn down 10 bucks a minute!! Still may take the plunge but the no MSOG is a bummer. I asked if I can do DATY and she said she doesn't talk about that over phone which it does say that in the ad (and the answer is probably no) but yea if anyone has experienced feel free to post or PM me. Some of the posts on wilmington are vauge and it says she has rules but doesn't say what they are. She looks absolutely stunning I still may give it a go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/508720274704

    https://tryst.link/escort/kinkiekim702
    Seen her a while back, she's very real and looks like her pics. Very cool and down to earth, no weird vibes or demons or anything suspicious like that.

    I only got a qv from her and I never rly push for MSOG or DATY or anything like that, especially on first visit. I typically take a qv to see if I like and would book again at a later time. I think asking for extras like that on first meet without offering to compensate may make them more wary and try to upcharge you or be suspicious. Really attractive girls have rules due to amount of guys they get probably trying to get away with shit. I don't remember any specific rules she gave me on our meet though. Find a girl you like, build a genuine rapport without trying to haggle and they're more likely to open up the menu a bit after they feel somewhat secure with you. Just my two cents.

  9. #25097

    Sorry!!

    Thank you for agreeing with me. You said it perfectly. I apologize to the forum it was a report of sorts and turned into a rant by myself. I realize there is a category for that. Lately it's been so dry on here anyway usually someone asking about an obvious fake ad and any reviews on it. But again I'm sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I disagree with this. You're paying for a time block to engage in sexual activities. Maybe some guys want casual chit chat or spooning but most Johns are paying for sex. If you're paying for 30 minutes then you should get up to 30 minutes of sex. Prostitutes generally have zero issues topping a session when the clock dings so if a John can go multiple rounds within his time limit then that doesn't make him cheap. FWIW I've found that better ones, be it a hh or h will always ask if you want to try a round two and will generally encourage you to stay and "see what happens. ".

    With that said, in all my years doing this I've found that the overwhelming majority of women would gladly have you hand over your money and not touch them if they could. So more than pegging you as cheap, they're generally pegging you as someone who'll want to use them more than they want to be used.

  10. #25096
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    MSOG in a 30 min session? She going to peg you as a cheap skate off the bat. Let some dude off the street bang you for $10 a min. Payless BOGO is a pretty good come back.

    I saw her last year at 200 hhr. She's a pretty 30 something pawg. Looks just like her pics. Wore sexy lingerie, great tits. She was wet. Seems like a nice, normal girl for this industry. Everything covered. I'd see her again if my regular isn't available.
    I disagree with this. You're paying for a time block to engage in sexual activities. Maybe some guys want casual chit chat or spooning but most Johns are paying for sex. If you're paying for 30 minutes then you should get up to 30 minutes of sex. Prostitutes generally have zero issues topping a session when the clock dings so if a John can go multiple rounds within his time limit then that doesn't make him cheap. FWIW I've found that better ones, be it a hh or h will always ask if you want to try a round two and will generally encourage you to stay and "see what happens. ".

    With that said, in all my years doing this I've found that the overwhelming majority of women would gladly have you hand over your money and not touch them if they could. So more than pegging you as cheap, they're generally pegging you as someone who'll want to use them more than they want to be used.

  11. #25095
    Wrong section...

  12. #25094

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    MSOG in a 30 min session? She going to peg you as a cheap skate off the bat. Let some dude off the street bang you for $10 a min. Payless BOGO is a pretty good come back.

    I saw her last year at 200 hhr. She's a pretty 30 something pawg. Looks just like her pics. Wore sexy lingerie, great tits. She was wet. Seems like a nice, normal girl for this industry. Everything covered. I'd see her again if my regular isn't available.
    I woul love to munch on that phat ass!

  13. #25093

    Keba?

    Been eyeing this post by new-comer going by "Keba" lately.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/165213002

  14. #25092

    Any intel on this lady?

    Hey All,

    Any prior encounters with this lady? Sounded legit when we exchanged txt. Just the timing didn't work out. Did some research. Couldn't find any reviews. Anyone?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-fast/62589240

  15. #25091
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    Does this really need its own thread?
    Yes, prices doubled but thread not needed as she told me she was retired.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape