Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 11215
-
02-20-24 00:07 #8725Senior Member

Posts: 1023Start off with very mild flirting to gauge their vibe. From there either I go sugar route or just to take them out for a light brunch or lunch somewhere. Every girl is different on what they are down with. I also chat up mid 20's and older. So sugar arrangements aren't always the road it goes down.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 23:59 #8724Senior Member

Posts: 5603Simps are only the beginning, like a baby step to being a total doormat. I have said on here before, my live in GF is an online domme. Simping gets her attention but its the subs and gooners that send insane money online to these girls. And once these girls get a taste of that there is no going back. There is nary a nipple or glimpse of pussy to be found. In fact there is a whole cult of girls that don't even reveal their face. Just all body with private areas covered.
So there is a bit of a trickle down effect that makes its way down to our level. And for the girls that are sugaring a large number are in the cult of the "sprinkle sprinkle lady" SheraSeven on tiktok. An overweight middle aged gal of color that teaches girls how to be rinsers. Although they may give up some punanny from time to time (if there is a ring involved or all their bills are covered).
Overall SA has hit the skids especially in the 18-20 range. Social media really is the better medium if you have the time to pursue it. Met my live in on SA 10 years ago and my out of town girl on TikTok just over a year ago. And while meeting girls in the wild has always been doable. If you're a homebody like me it's just not feasible. On a personal note I have been out of the scene for almost a year but keep close tabs on it as I know I will get back in the bowl at some point. But for now I will just stick to my live in and my out of town GF. Obviously improving your game will keep the costs down but that takes a lot of work too especially if you have been in a long term monogamous relationship (like 10+ years).
But keep up the good work and keep the actual interactions posted as they are very entertaining and informative.
-
02-19-24 23:46 #8723Senior Member

Posts: 422Good advice, I think I'm going to take it. Pioneer new lands and expand my horizons. Fight the hoeflation by opening new markets. Haha I'll get some business cards printed out with CEO or something on them, and start handing them out to the girls at Bristol Farms and the like (I chatted up a hottie pimping some gourmet cheese samples the other day but she declined my advances due to a BF. Allegedly). I have a t-shirt I wear to the gym sometimes that says SUGARDADDY. TAKING APPLICATIONS but all it does is piss off some of the older women and make guys laugh. LOL A quick chat and a business card, to let the thoughts start to percolate in her tiny female brain, may be just the ticket. Low pressure and if they reach out later then they are self-screened so to speak.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
Are you treating it as just asking them out and regular flirting, or are you bringing up (even hinting) at sugar right off the bat? I'm fishing in the same waters and it seems like with the age gap the subject of sugar needs to come up relatively quickly.
-
02-19-24 23:45 #8722Senior Member

Posts: 2469/10 ricepussy
Sent her a message and she viewed my profile and didn't respond. GODAM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-b5fc4a97982d
That is some fine ass rice pussy.
-
02-19-24 23:38 #8721Senior Member

Posts: 246I said yes to Hana's anal offer and she blocked me LOL. What a jerk.
-
02-19-24 23:00 #8720Senior Member

Posts: 1023And I'll say the word again SIMPS! I really don't care if some of you here don't Ike it. And bro please don't call them Instagram models. Sure there are some real models on insta but alot are instahos. Instagram "model" is a laughable term. I've fucked real models. A real model is in print and has walked a runway. Not some ho on insta that has never done that. As I mentioned I'm not always on seeking because the young pool I fish in is a tiny pond now. Have to look elsewhere nowadays for young honeys. SM has many different avenues. Tiktok, insta, etc. Shit I remember when Whisper was brand new and I was finding young booty on there. And if you have some personality and decent looks. Talk to the girls in public. It's not hard. Online isn't the only avenue. You don't have to be hot to talk to a girl. Know how to be charming and make a girl laugh. Lots of young honeydips are into what they like to call a Zaddy now. lol I have a young hot 20 yo White girl that's a local supermarket cashier that I'm taking out soon and a cute Alt look 19 yo young Latina that I talked to at the local yoshinoya that I'm working on as well. And I'm in my late 40's. So expand yourself and try different avenues to get that sweet booty. Seeking isn't the only game in town. The rampant PPS on there is just ridiculous. I'm letting my subscription expire because my fishing pool size there is just not worth it anymore. And the only chics sticking around are older veterans that I consider expensive prostitutes now. Not real sugarbabies. Hoeflation is right. lol
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 22:25 #8719Senior Member

Posts: 422Are chubby little blondes really getting $500 to go to lunch with someone, or $2,500 for FC? I can't imagine that's even possible. Only guys with true "F you" money would casually shit away that much, and at that price point they are getting a 5'9" Ukrainian instagram model not the little chubster with the fivehead there. Hoeflation is out of control. $800 ppm for average women, $350 for BBFS with 45 year old Korean MILFs. Fig SWs are probably accepting Klarna payment plans now. I think I'm going to search for a good sex doll at this point.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 19:14 #8718Senior Member

Posts: 3338I would never message this profile. I would block her so I never have to see her again. It is very very clear that this is a girl who has high expectations. Multiple cities. Expects to be set up w / a 'lifestyle'. Whether they have ever been fulfilled is immaterial. It is no skin off her nose if she never gets a SD to come up w / her price. She says clearly that she wants lavish and luxurious. Her gift list has a $6000 purse on it. It is truly a waste of time to do anything w / this profile. Obviously. If you are not able to perceive that, there's no helping you. And complaining about her? Don't waste your breath.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
As I also just posted, there are some guys here who are doing that. There used to be a feature where a girl could specify her lifestyle expectations on her profile. I think the highest was over 10 G / month. Seeking felt they needed to remove that in the light of FOSTA / SESTA.
-
02-19-24 19:04 #8717Senior Member

Posts: 3338This is word salad.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
Read my post #8706.
-
02-19-24 18:27 #8716Senior Member

Posts: 622Paid Platonic Date
Amber in my reviews is a perfect example of an SB that's looking for paid platonic dates only. But, of course, she won't tell you that. She will tell you that she's interested in more and mislead you into thinking you have a chance to lay her. That's the hook. If she's asking for $500 for a platonic date, then two dates a day she can make $1 k. If she can make 1 k a day then why would she sleep with you for 500 ppm? To possibly sleep with her, you have to make an offer that is 5 times her platonic date rate which is $2500 ppm for her to even consider sleeping with you. So do you want to spend 2500 ppm to bang her? She's the type that's impossible to bang. Does anyone want to give her a shot and see if you can lay her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-242c101cfe49
-
02-19-24 18:05 #8715Senior Member

Posts: 622SB Reviews 02/19/2024
Lots of fake / scammer profiles in this review. There's more but tired of copying and pasting them all.
Amber: White blonde girl in her late 20's. Her looks are a 7/8 and her body is a 7. She has a more athletic thick body. She's looking for $500 for a M&G either coffee or dinner. She's looking for a very high allowance.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-242c101cfe49
Baddie: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-d01a5ca0c997
CuteSinger: Possible fake / scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-2cba07025f76
Seeksasubmissiveman: Fake / Scammer. One of those submissive profiles.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-eb4d0e5aa0c6
Alisa: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-d603a5e24df6
BrilliantSiren: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-967d15b7526d
-
02-19-24 17:27 #8714Senior Member

Posts: 622You can't simply reply with a yes or no answer. I guess your "do cost something" is referring to paying for coffee or drink not giving an allowance. Free platonic dates and paid platonic dates are different and have different outcomes and results. The one in my discussion was for paid platonic dates not for free platonic dates.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 16:10 #8713Senior Member

Posts: 3338If you've read even a smattering of the volumes I have posted here you would know that my goal is to nail high quality girls. So I would have no basis for saying anything about someone in that range. Though that subjective measure is something I have not really understood here. I recently posted a pic of my former SB, which you took umbrage at. There are a zillion reasons why I wasn't' going to put up a full photo of someone who is significant to me and vice versa. Anyway, look at her body. She is not hot, but very credible. However, that was just in public. As the clothes peeled off, she got hotter and hotter. I won't detail it for you, but my point is there.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
I have posted pics of my SBs of the past. Put up even just one as good.
I follow the standard. Sugar comes only in the FC, not before. My other recent post does cover what I have done, those platonic M&Gs do cost something, but it is my choice what I am paying, just like it is my choice if I buy the girl a coffee, a cocktail, or a meal.
-
02-19-24 15:32 #8712Senior Member

Posts: 43Katherine0510
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-c26d64a0a1d9
Any reports on her?
-
02-19-24 11:03 #8711Senior Member

Posts: 3338Newbie tip
You should not limit yourself too much in a search for SBs by geography. It is quite common that girls do not list their exact locations on their profiles. You can understand that just from the internet safety perspective. However, in our area, I also think a lot of girls list Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, and Laguna Beach because that is where they think the rich guys they want to snag are. I once had one POT who listed Newport but was really in Temecula. That was a gross offense, but other, less fanciful fibs are out there too. There are lots of reasons this can matter. My IG model has an apartment in LA, I live in OC, but I meet her in the IE where I sometimes see a client and she has a GF's house to use.











Reply With Quote





