Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 749 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8724

    9/10 ricepussy

    Sent her a message and she viewed my profile and didn't respond. GODAM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-b5fc4a97982d

    That is some fine ass rice pussy.

  2. #8723
    I said yes to Hana's anal offer and she blocked me LOL. What a jerk.

  3. #8722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Are chubby little blondes really getting $500 to go to lunch with someone, or $2,500 for FC? I can't imagine that's even possible. Only guys with true "F you" money would casually shit away that much, and at that price point they are getting a 5'9" Ukrainian instagram model not the little chubster with the fivehead there. Hoeflation is out of control. $800 ppm for average women, $350 for BBFS with 45 year old Korean MILFs. Fig SWs are probably accepting Klarna payment plans now. I think I'm going to search for a good sex doll at this point.
    And I'll say the word again SIMPS! I really don't care if some of you here don't Ike it. And bro please don't call them Instagram models. Sure there are some real models on insta but alot are instahos. Instagram "model" is a laughable term. I've fucked real models. A real model is in print and has walked a runway. Not some ho on insta that has never done that. As I mentioned I'm not always on seeking because the young pool I fish in is a tiny pond now. Have to look elsewhere nowadays for young honeys. SM has many different avenues. Tiktok, insta, etc. Shit I remember when Whisper was brand new and I was finding young booty on there. And if you have some personality and decent looks. Talk to the girls in public. It's not hard. Online isn't the only avenue. You don't have to be hot to talk to a girl. Know how to be charming and make a girl laugh. Lots of young honeydips are into what they like to call a Zaddy now. lol I have a young hot 20 yo White girl that's a local supermarket cashier that I'm taking out soon and a cute Alt look 19 yo young Latina that I talked to at the local yoshinoya that I'm working on as well. And I'm in my late 40's. So expand yourself and try different avenues to get that sweet booty. Seeking isn't the only game in town. The rampant PPS on there is just ridiculous. I'm letting my subscription expire because my fishing pool size there is just not worth it anymore. And the only chics sticking around are older veterans that I consider expensive prostitutes now. Not real sugarbabies. Hoeflation is right. lol

  4. #8721
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Amber in my reviews is a perfect example of an SB that's looking for paid platonic dates only. But, of course, she won't tell you that. She will tell you that she's interested in more and mislead you into thinking you have a chance to lay her. That's the hook. If she's asking for $500 for a platonic date, then two dates a day she can make $1 k. If she can make 1 k a day then why would she sleep with you for 500 ppm? To possibly sleep with her, you have to make an offer that is 5 times her platonic date rate which is $2500 ppm for her to even consider sleeping with you. So do you want to spend 2500 ppm to bang her? She's the type that's impossible to bang. Does anyone want to give her a shot and see if you can lay her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-242c101cfe49
    Are chubby little blondes really getting $500 to go to lunch with someone, or $2,500 for FC? I can't imagine that's even possible. Only guys with true "F you" money would casually shit away that much, and at that price point they are getting a 5'9" Ukrainian instagram model not the little chubster with the fivehead there. Hoeflation is out of control. $800 ppm for average women, $350 for BBFS with 45 year old Korean MILFs. Fig SWs are probably accepting Klarna payment plans now. I think I'm going to search for a good sex doll at this point.

  5. #8720
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Amber in my reviews is a perfect example of an SB that's looking for paid platonic dates only. But, of course, she won't tell you that. She will tell you that she's interested in more and mislead you into thinking you have a chance to lay her. That's the hook. If she's asking for $500 for a platonic date, then two dates a day she can make $1 k. If she can make 1 k a day then why would she sleep with you for 500 ppm? To possibly sleep with her, you have to make an offer that is 5 times her platonic date rate which is $2500 ppm for her to even consider sleeping with you. So do you want to spend 2500 ppm to bang her? She's the type that's impossible to bang. Does anyone want to give her a shot and see if you can lay her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-242c101cfe49
    I would never message this profile. I would block her so I never have to see her again. It is very very clear that this is a girl who has high expectations. Multiple cities. Expects to be set up w / a 'lifestyle'. Whether they have ever been fulfilled is immaterial. It is no skin off her nose if she never gets a SD to come up w / her price. She says clearly that she wants lavish and luxurious. Her gift list has a $6000 purse on it. It is truly a waste of time to do anything w / this profile. Obviously. If you are not able to perceive that, there's no helping you. And complaining about her? Don't waste your breath.

    As I also just posted, there are some guys here who are doing that. There used to be a feature where a girl could specify her lifestyle expectations on her profile. I think the highest was over 10 G / month. Seeking felt they needed to remove that in the light of FOSTA / SESTA.

  6. #8719
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    You can't simply reply with a yes or no answer. I guess your "do cost something" is referring to paying for coffee or drink not giving an allowance. Free platonic dates and paid platonic dates are different and have different outcomes and results. The one in my discussion was for paid platonic dates not for free platonic dates.
    This is word salad.

    Read my post #8706.

  7. #8718

    Paid Platonic Date

    Amber in my reviews is a perfect example of an SB that's looking for paid platonic dates only. But, of course, she won't tell you that. She will tell you that she's interested in more and mislead you into thinking you have a chance to lay her. That's the hook. If she's asking for $500 for a platonic date, then two dates a day she can make $1 k. If she can make 1 k a day then why would she sleep with you for 500 ppm? To possibly sleep with her, you have to make an offer that is 5 times her platonic date rate which is $2500 ppm for her to even consider sleeping with you. So do you want to spend 2500 ppm to bang her? She's the type that's impossible to bang. Does anyone want to give her a shot and see if you can lay her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-242c101cfe49

  8. #8717

    SB Reviews 02/19/2024

    Lots of fake / scammer profiles in this review. There's more but tired of copying and pasting them all.

    Amber: White blonde girl in her late 20's. Her looks are a 7/8 and her body is a 7. She has a more athletic thick body. She's looking for $500 for a M&G either coffee or dinner. She's looking for a very high allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-242c101cfe49

    Baddie: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-d01a5ca0c997

    CuteSinger: Possible fake / scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-2cba07025f76

    Seeksasubmissiveman: Fake / Scammer. One of those submissive profiles.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-eb4d0e5aa0c6

    Alisa: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-d603a5e24df6

    BrilliantSiren: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-967d15b7526d

  9. #8716
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    If you've read even a smattering of the volumes I have posted here you would know that my goal is to nail high quality girls. So I would have no basis for saying anything about someone in that range. Though that subjective measure is something I have not really understood here. I recently posted a pic of my former SB, which you took umbrage at. There are a zillion reasons why I wasn't' going to put up a full photo of someone who is significant to me and vice versa. Anyway, look at her body. She is not hot, but very credible. However, that was just in public. As the clothes peeled off, she got hotter and hotter. I won't detail it for you, but my point is there.

    I have posted pics of my SBs of the past. Put up even just one as good.

    I follow the standard. Sugar comes only in the FC, not before. My other recent post does cover what I have done, those platonic M&Gs do cost something, but it is my choice what I am paying, just like it is my choice if I buy the girl a coffee, a cocktail, or a meal.
    You can't simply reply with a yes or no answer. I guess your "do cost something" is referring to paying for coffee or drink not giving an allowance. Free platonic dates and paid platonic dates are different and have different outcomes and results. The one in my discussion was for paid platonic dates not for free platonic dates.

  10. #8715
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    My explanation of course does not cover all the possible scenarios out there and the different types of SBs. Cases for SBs with looks in the 5-7 area can or are different. Just curious, did you have to pay for the platonic dates or not? I'm guessing not. If not then it doesn't fall inside the scenario in my explanation.
    If you've read even a smattering of the volumes I have posted here you would know that my goal is to nail high quality girls. So I would have no basis for saying anything about someone in that range. Though that subjective measure is something I have not really understood here. I recently posted a pic of my former SB, which you took umbrage at. There are a zillion reasons why I wasn't' going to put up a full photo of someone who is significant to me and vice versa. Anyway, look at her body. She is not hot, but very credible. However, that was just in public. As the clothes peeled off, she got hotter and hotter. I won't detail it for you, but my point is there.

    I have posted pics of my SBs of the past. Put up even just one as good.

    I follow the standard. Sugar comes only in the FC, not before. My other recent post does cover what I have done, those platonic M&Gs do cost something, but it is my choice what I am paying, just like it is my choice if I buy the girl a coffee, a cocktail, or a meal.

  11. #8714

  12. #8713

    Newbie tip

    You should not limit yourself too much in a search for SBs by geography. It is quite common that girls do not list their exact locations on their profiles. You can understand that just from the internet safety perspective. However, in our area, I also think a lot of girls list Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, and Laguna Beach because that is where they think the rich guys they want to snag are. I once had one POT who listed Newport but was really in Temecula. That was a gross offense, but other, less fanciful fibs are out there too. There are lots of reasons this can matter. My IG model has an apartment in LA, I live in OC, but I meet her in the IE where I sometimes see a client and she has a GF's house to use.

  13. #8712
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So how do you know all this? I mean, for a fact. It might be good reasoning, but if you have not had the experiences you related, then that is just so much masturbation. The whole premise of your diatribe is that a woman will only have sex for money, that she will never have sex because she wants to. Perhaps this *is* your exact experience. If so, that's too bad. But in fact, some women in the world, and some women on seeking, they want to have sex and get some other things out of interacting w / a man.

    Here is some personal experience I have had w / girls who say specifically in their profiles they want a platonic relationship. They might not demand payment to M&G. They might just be saying that because they are tired of receiving a hundred messages a day that have stuff in them like "Room 1444, Hilton, $400/ hr", or " I need a BJ today, want to come over? That is the reality of a girl being on seeking today.

    Those profiles stating 'platonic' are ripe for someone like me who actually has 'dated' a POT platonically a few times before we started an arrangement. Those lasted and were good relationships. And I tell girls who list platonic on their profiles exactly that. Some of them are emphatic that they never want to have sex w / someone they meet on the site, and I graciously excuse myself. But there are many who have engaged in all the same preamble that regular POTs would, with the expectation that eventually we will end up in the FC together. They just don't want it to feel like a hooker.

    Your way is not the only way arrangements work.
    My explanation of course does not cover all the possible scenarios out there and the different types of SBs. Cases for SBs with looks in the 5-7 area can or are different. Just curious, did you have to pay for the platonic dates or not? I'm guessing not. If not then it doesn't fall inside the scenario in my explanation.

  14. #8711

    Mr. Unknown

    So how do you know all this? I mean, for a fact. It might be good reasoning, but if you have not had the experiences you related, then that is just so much masturbation. The whole premise of your diatribe is that a woman will only have sex for money, that she will never have sex because she wants to. Perhaps this *is* your exact experience. If so, that's too bad. But in fact, some women in the world, and some women on seeking, they want to have sex and get some other things out of interacting w / a man.

    Here is some personal experience I have had w / girls who say specifically in their profiles they want a platonic relationship. They might not demand payment to M&G. They might just be saying that because they are tired of receiving a hundred messages a day that have stuff in them like "Room 1444, Hilton, $400/ hr", or " I need a BJ today, want to come over? That is the reality of a girl being on seeking today.

    Those profiles stating 'platonic' are ripe for someone like me who actually has 'dated' a POT platonically a few times before we started an arrangement. Those lasted and were good relationships. And I tell girls who list platonic on their profiles exactly that. Some of them are emphatic that they never want to have sex w / someone they meet on the site, and I graciously excuse myself. But there are many who have engaged in all the same preamble that regular POTs would, with the expectation that eventually we will end up in the FC together. They just don't want it to feel like a hooker.

    Your way is not the only way arrangements work.

  15. #8710

    Recent BBFS

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-de9f28b751a5

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-de9f28b751a5

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-0b83eeab1407

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-6a15e81c4beb

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-11acc6fc584f

    Plus a handful of girls you are not to discuss on hear.

    If any are attractive to SA members, reach out to them. They are all easy to set up / negotiate with. I'd prefer to not discuss more info. Have fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape