Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 10990
-
02-20-24 00:52 #9865Regular Member

Posts: 15How was it? Thanks.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 15:22 #9864Senior Member

Posts: 1301Invites
If they travel here for work they want to work. Meaning not come all the way here for the possibility of work. That's why they ask for deposits and pre-booking. So they can have the security of locking in appointments and not dealing with trying to break even when they come out with no prearranged meets scheduled. On the monger end of things it's the few scammers that ruin this whole dynamic for the ones with good intentions. Catch 22, double edged sword or whatever you want to call it it sucks. The small detail that I don't get is the raised rates some impose when it's a FMTY. Go figure.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 12:02 #9863Senior Member

Posts: 1241I think a relevant cost trade would be to see her in her home city and fly there ourselves. If I were going to HNL from the east coast, I might consider breaking my travel to include an overnight stay wherever she is located (LA, SFO, etc). My hunch is I could pay the extra airfare, grab a room near the airport, and have adult relations on her home turf cheaper than I could fly her all the way to HI. The added benefit is that, if you fly her to HI and she turns out to be a dud, you're not stuck with her for however many days you paid her to be there. Lots of bad war stories in the various SD / SB fora.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 10:42 #9862Senior Member

Posts: 847FMTY (Fly me to you)
Howzlt, yeah I encountered that too. When I did my travels for work, seems the gals I talk to when asking them to travel to Hawaii, they think we expensive everything but when I tell them compare San Fran, New York to Hawaii they see and wage difference on expenses. I've asked and texted many girls to come to Hawaii, it's 50/50 on each girl some would, some won't. Maybe they being pimped but I try to ask the independent ones and they do try to come to Hawaii. I have texted girls from Atlanta, New York, Texas, Chicago, etc. And they like the idea of coming to Hawaii but for vacation only.
I won't stop inviting that's for sure. Hono1.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 04:53 #9861Senior Member

Posts: 40Fmty?
Hey, any of you other mongers noticing that a lot more of these women are posting FMTY ads on the sites, but not really mentioning it? Do we have that much of a reputation as a market with guys that have enough $ to fly a girl out here to bang her? There's one girl that I've seen who I recently saw posted an ad and when I responded said she's only doing FMTY now. WTF?? Anyway, just wish these chicks would be a little more upfront with their ads. Getting tired of being strung along. Good luck boys!
-
02-18-24 12:58 #9860Senior Member

Posts: 1021Fun Russian girl
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Kessie
I met her last night at her place, nice slim body like her photos, she likes being on top and knows how to work it well.
Would definitely repeat.
Have fun while she is here.
-
02-17-24 16:47 #9859Senior Member

Posts: 1301Reverse Image search
Do a reverse image search and see if anything pops up. GL!
Originally Posted by Breads
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 16:42 #9858Senior Member

Posts: 5120For the first model-type photo in that advertisement, an easy reverse image search produced over sixty matching photos from a wide variety of websites in numerous countries, using many different names and purported locations. I didn't waste my time reverse image searching the other photos in that advertisement, which seem to be of the same woman. Beautiful woman, but extremely doubtful that she's the actual advertiser for that advertisement.
Originally Posted by Breads
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 16:34 #9857Senior Member

Posts: 1273New Latin Princess Tiffani
Full review in Latin Princess.
GFE. Very curvy body, if she were a car she'd be a Jaguar Type E. NATURAL DDDs.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929821
Recommend. Will repeat for a full hr.
$300 hhr, $500 hr.
-
02-17-24 16:27 #9856Regular Member

Posts: 23https://www.instagram.com/erzabel.official/?hl=en
Originally Posted by Breads
[View Original Post]
IDK if that's her real IG or a fan account but you get the idea.
-
02-17-24 07:32 #9855Regular Member

Posts: 15Is this legit?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Lina88
Anyone tried? Pic looks like a ig model I seen before.
-
02-17-24 07:01 #9854Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14About linda
99.99% of Asian ads are fake. You know the type.
Originally Posted by RunSupport
[View Original Post]
Best thing about linda is she is cute, and actually well engaged during sex. Her pussy got wetter and wetter the longer I was camped inside and by the time I was close to finish, I could smell that musky pussy scent from creaming and it almost felt like bare. My cock was just sliding in and out of her slimy vaj!
-
02-16-24 18:37 #9853Senior Member

Posts: 184Not Escort
Just to clarify. Linda is indy not escort and doesn't look anything close to the pictures. Don't believe the shill reports. She is on chubby side and 4 looks.
Originally Posted by Jonathan2370
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 18:05 #9852Senior Member

Posts: 50Pics
MarieRose. Some of her other pics does look like she's a bit thicker.
Originally Posted by WhiteCrave
[View Original Post]
I'm under 40, when it comes to being dolled up vs not, personally I prefer closer to natural look more than having it covered with a thick face mask.
I ended up setting up a date with McKinleyMay later this afternoon despite being non GFE at almost the same rate just because I prefer spending time with a fit body girl LOL. Will post an update about my experience later.
-
02-16-24 15:53 #9851Senior Member

Posts: 299I think she was pretty appealing without that heavy makeup. I'm in my early 50 and prefer to see ladies in a more natural or less makeup setting. She was perfect with her light makeup.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






