Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 3888
-
02-22-24 19:16 #3333Senior Member

Posts: 265Should we be worried I go to massage parlors every now and then or was there something different about this place leading those men to be caught and potentially exposed.
Originally Posted by ParamAhmad
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 18:51 #3332Regular Member

Posts: 24Can we assume now that the SJC didn't reject the appeal and that the full court will decide the outcome?
It's been two weeks, I figured we would've heard some news by now especially if the appeal was denied.
-
02-21-24 07:19 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 131I believe this has to do with the latina ads in Medford. I used to get them all the time, when I used to go see ladies in Medford. I stopped contacting them a year ago and have not had any issues.
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 07:12 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 2121Many years ago I had made calls for appointments but it was so rare and basically just asking if it was OK to drop in. One day I saw a call I missed on my cell. It was local PD business line. I called it asked them if they had called me for something. I had been involved in some items at the time completely outside of the hobby so it was possible they were calling me and not for trouble. The person that answered said nope, he even asked around. We both put it off to a scammed number.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 22:43 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 468If they are Korean who were born in South Korea then it can be exaggerated. They may choose by their own will for luxury bags or gambling or whatever reason.
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
But if they are Korean who were born in China then get Korean nationality later, they may be more Chinese than Korean. Just like Russian Israeli who got Israel nationality only cause they have Jewish ancestors. Their brain is just Chinese, and real exploitation can be likely.
Hey east coast Korean heritage Chinese lies that they are Korean a lot cause s Korea is more welcomed in America society, most of you here can not distinguish them by accent while Koreans can easily. They s Korean even distinguish North Korean by accent.
If they are Japanese, maybe or maybe not. Japan sometimes have very weird social norm unlike most developed countries.
If they are Thai, Philippians, or others from se Asia, lower possibility of exploitation in America cause it is not easy for them with se countries passports to enter America so triffickers would not take too much risk when benefit from it is not that high. Hey let's be honest. Whatever yellow fever guys say, Asian women is not majority taste yet unlike east European girls or young young Latinas that eagerly try to come.
Anyway if you guys try to find, one media even reveal I'd (California drivers license of three arrested males).
-
02-20-24 19:21 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 274I do the same thing you do and for the same reasons. I get the same calls and others here have mentioned the same thing. They are spoofed calls, just ignore them. I think they are from contacting a Latina ad.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 18:06 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 506Calls from "police"
I have an anonymous number I use to text providers (I use TextFree Web - https://messages.textfree.us). I use this to do research before I contact a provider using my burner phone. I do this because I tend to ask a lot of questions, and sometimes asking questions pisses off providers and they'll block you. Anyway, once I ask my questions and get the info I need, I'll use my burner phone to actually setup appointments. As far as I know, there is no connection between my free text number and my burner number. And I obviously never use my real number for this hobby.
Today, shortly after texting a provider I found on craigslist, I got a phone call from a new number. I didn't answer it because TextFree web doesn't actually allow phone calls. I checked google, and the number comes up from one of the Boston PD departments (I forget which one). This has actually happened to me twice in the past few weeks. I assume that the provider I texted is a scam and the Boston PD number was spoofed and that the "provider" intended to blackmail me for texting prostitutes. Which is ridiculous because the first contact text I send is non-committal and definitely not explicit enough to be construed as an offer to solicit prostitution.
Anyway, I was wondering if this is a common occurrence or if this has happened to anyone else recently.
Thank you!
BA.
-
02-20-24 07:05 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 349You are mistaken about the circumstances. I know one young woman who did that for a summer. She had none of those onerous restrictions, and used her free time to tour Boston before returning to Israel in the Fall.
Originally Posted by MaxWalker86
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 21:48 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 889Thank you, CNN.
Originally Posted by ParamAhmad
[View Original Post]
What do you think people are talking about?
-
02-19-24 21:47 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 889Boston's Top Ten.
Originally Posted by ParamAhmad
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 18:55 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 784No kidding I remember seeing that at the mall like 10 15 yrs ago.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 18:28 #3322Banned Member

Posts: 235Police arrests at Massachusetts brothel. November 2023
-
02-19-24 18:25 #3321Banned Member

Posts: 235Btt
Can someone define this term? BTT is not listed in the abbreviations, general or regional.
-
02-19-24 14:27 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 702As with most things, there are fine lines of distinction the closer one wants to look.
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
A number of years ago I met a woman via Seeking Arrangements; she was an Israeli working here for one of those pop-ups in a mall that sells cosmetics containing "salt from the Dead Sea. ".
These businesses are pretty notorious. They recruit young people in Israel, fly them here, hook them up with lodging (often 3 or more per bedroom in a 2 or 3 br apartment), and have them work at the store in the mall. Out of whatever on-paper hourly wage they earn, they have to pay back the transportation and lodging. They work around 60-70 hrs / week. And the "managers" keep their passports. They clearly are not free to leave at any time and are maybe closer to "indentured servants" than "slaves" if you will.
-
02-19-24 11:27 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 2199Prostitution vs. Porn?
So if prostitution is illegal because "porn stars are paid to act and prostitutes are paid for sex" then would sex with a camera-friendly prostitute amount to porn? Just brainstorming you know. LOL.
"The distinction is a very fine one and comes down to a string of cases finding that porn performances actually constitute acting subject to the artistic expression protections of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. Thus, the distinction is that, at least in theory, porn stars are paid to act and prostitutes are paid for sex. ".
https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/wh...n-is-not-31164











Reply With Quote





