Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 4720
-
03-03-24 11:44 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 98Re: Anna
That sounds like Anna being Anna. A bit quirky. Haven't seen her this year as I don't get to the area much these days. She did add bbj to menu last year and for me it was good but a brief (after she does the groin inspection.) She's upfront with the rules and still better than the majority of what's on STG. In my book she's a 6 out of 10.
Originally Posted by Cazper158
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 10:38 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 4544I bet it's a guy on this site that saw her and told her about how she can make so much more just to get his cut.
Originally Posted by KangTheMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 09:19 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 199Feisty Italian
I am 100 percent sure she has a boyfriend / handler now.
Originally Posted by HooDat1234
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there yall she has gone down a dark path now.
The demons have gotten to her.
Same ol Story
-
02-27-24 08:36 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 69RE: She jacked those price's right up there (feisty italian)
LOL yup saw that one coming. No thanks.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 08:19 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 4544Feisty
I just message her. She doesn't do half hour anymore. She only do hour date.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
I guess since her rate was so low it had alot of guys sees her for hour date. So she must think hour date is the one everyone want. But goddamn, $120 hh is gone.
-
02-27-24 07:24 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 104Hailey
I'm interested in meeting Hailey you have a phone #.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 06:29 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 280She jacked those price's right up there
-
02-18-24 08:31 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 367Hoover
I last talked to her 1-2 months ago, she was getting her life together. She is a good kid. I used to supply her with the blue pill. She will hopefully come back on her own terms if at all by way of an ad.
Originally Posted by Moses1892
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 08:15 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 282My understanding is that she is out of the business. Hopefully she's pulled her life together and is doing well.
Originally Posted by Outershire
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 02:19 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 37Hoover gone?
Is hoover gone for good? Anyone know anything?
-
02-15-24 21:40 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 74Did not see her so this s just based on messages. A bit pricey for middle of nowhere quoted $250 hr But wanted an up charge for bb (I'm not interested) also for DATY which to me implies she is not into it.
Originally Posted by OrlLovr69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 21:05 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 276Warwick, Ma lady
Any info on lady who advertises she's located in Warwick, Ma. Ad is on STG Greenfield? I inquired, 120 QV, a little steep for me but worth it if I were to get positive feedback.
-
02-12-24 19:32 #4243Senior Member

Posts: 74Thats Jesslynn
Look in Worchester forum been around quite a while mostly neg reports.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 22:44 #4242Senior Member

Posts: 3853The Italian Fake
https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...n/293333117329
I wrote to this girl in the AM, writes back in the afternoon says "Sup". Ask for her rates, location, etc. Delayed for hours. Writes back and asked, "What was the question? Waste of time. These Hos are pathetic.
-
02-11-24 07:49 #4241Senior Member

Posts: 3853Her ad caught my eye. But thanks for the review. I've ran into a few pigs in Malden that said incall, later told me she'll meet me in the car and it turned into a car date. She never had an incall. Too bad, she looks good.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





