Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 4720
-
01-17-23 11:52 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 176Saturday Girl
Does she really have no teeth. What does she look like and how much for anal.
Originally Posted by PeteBos
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 16:20 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 367Summer / Ruby
I have seen her. Very sweet with a tall, voluptuous body. Told me everything covered, so I did not partake. Went to her for a fetish which she accommodated.
Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 15:42 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 213Anna
Has anyone tried the BBBJ is it worth it. Any other relaxed limitations.
-
01-15-23 15:05 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 768Roxy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...n/276120312672
Cute. Anybody?
-
01-13-23 17:42 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 768I think all three are there. I've seen Amber and Alex. They are sisters. They offered me up a three girl with the red head.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 16:49 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 81Summer
She goes by summer, she sent me some pictures look too good to be true, does anyone has meet this girl? Please share any information on this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...n/974094987898.
-
01-12-23 13:19 #3844Senior Member

Posts: 825The REDHEAD
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
I stand corrected, this is one I am referring, possibly goes by Sapphire https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...d/180078942303.
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 12:49 #3843Senior Member

Posts: 787Redhead Roommate
I think there's a redhead in a different ad who looks a lot thinner but who goes my Hailey, too. Probably not a real picture, I'm guessing.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 10:42 #3842Senior Member

Posts: 825Hailey
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
Last I knew, she was living with Amber (verified last visit with Amber she as I living room sleeping) and I think Alex live there as well but not 100% certain.
Originally Posted by JohnnyQ19
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 12:14 #3841Senior Member

Posts: 220That would explain the great BBJ! Looks like I can cross gumjob off the bucket list! But seriously, I couldn't tell from looking at her. Sweet lady, eager to please, no drugs except some recreational cannabis. Treat her nice.
Originally Posted by PeteBos
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 09:23 #3840Regular Member

Posts: 12Just to add. Saturday only girl
I saw her 6 weeks ago. The guy owns the house. He lets her use it to host. She is very down to earth and no demons. A good fuck. She wants to please. But, beware, she has no teeth if that's something that turns you off.
Originally Posted by Newbie978
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 01:34 #3839Senior Member

Posts: 191I saw her a few weeks ago, just like the others said she hosts in a nice house in a very nice neighborhood in Leominster. There was the older gentleman that was downstairs for the session while she brought me up- she says he's there for her protection. She gave me a really good BBBJ and then I gave her DATY since I was getting close. She seemed to enjoy it then we switched back to me getting a BBBJ. When I got close again I said I wanted to fuck- but I came just a few seconds too soon. She helped clean me up and I was on my way. We talked a little bit, I don't think she has any demons and was very down to earth. I would definitely see her again but her limited availability is difficult especially where I'm over a half hour away. Here is the ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/166565070306.
Originally Posted by SngleGuy52
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 13:49 #3838Regular Member

Posts: 24Likely this one.
Sounds like this one. Not sure but the pieces fit.
Originally Posted by MassHog
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...r/687106617172
-
01-10-23 12:01 #3837Senior Member

Posts: 144Saturday night?
Link to an ad?
Originally Posted by Dusts
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 22:28 #3836Regular Member

Posts: 17Saw her a couple weeks ago. Hosts in a nice house in a nice neighborhood. There was an older guy there, who she says is there for her protection, but I'm thinking he's the guy she mentions in the ad for mfm. I only ended up getting a BBBJ but she did offer anal. She was nice and pleasant to talk to and would definitely see again.
Originally Posted by SngleGuy52
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




