Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 13320
-
02-19-24 20:58 #12105Senior Member

Posts: 451Ashley
A link, photo, etc would really help!
Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 13:07 #12104Senior Member

Posts: 59Ella
For what it's worth, I saw the ad too, and texted. Got a reply hours later, then I asked about setting something up and nothing.
Her Facebook has a few recent posts about "stolen identity" and "not the receiver", and another about "lots of scams out there, be careful who you send money to".
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 10:26 #12103Senior Member

Posts: 473Real Ella Mae?
Wondering if this is the real Ella Mae. Pics are defiantly her. Comms were very choppy as she always was. The thing that didn't line up were the rates quoted. Very low for a girl with yrs experience and just returning. If anyone has good info PM me. Ask if facetime, call or verification pic was available and got no response. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/851263182002.
Last edited by BigGusDickUs55; 02-19-24 at 11:23. Reason: add more info
-
02-19-24 10:07 #12102Senior Member

Posts: 39Ashley in cheviot
Anyone got any info on Ashley in cheviot, looks good to me.
-
02-19-24 09:57 #12101Senior Member

Posts: 225Sophia Charlotte
I agree 100% about the deposit. However she is tempting, what a butt!
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 08:25 #12100Regular Member

Posts: 239Older Leah
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/165188541
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
Is this the gal she older got hundreds of postings but no reviews.
-
02-18-24 14:05 #12099Senior Member

Posts: 451Beware
It's been reported that she's a scam. Plus, she set up appointment with me then ghosted.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 20:21 #12098Senior Member

Posts: 37Issa Secret
Has anyone met her? https://tryst.link/escort/issamini.
-
02-17-24 16:39 #12097Senior Member

Posts: 2248Sophia Charlotte
$400 per hour with 50% advance for booking. Pass.
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/1312969.htm?cat=1
-
02-17-24 15:24 #12096Regular Member

Posts: 239Leah
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/164929071
Anyone seen her she right up my alley.
-
02-17-24 13:01 #12095Senior Member

Posts: 527Ashley Firefantasy in town
She just texted me, said she will be in Mason starting at 3 pm or so today. Connect with her number on her Tryst Ad:
https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy
The good dr.
-
02-16-24 16:12 #12094Senior Member

Posts: 1222Backroom Casting Couch
Golf clap!
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 13:00 #12093Senior Member

Posts: 2645By any chance, did you take care of business in a business with this couch? You might be the next big star of porn. LOL.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 12:26 #12092Senior Member

Posts: 538Business / locations?
I'm in Columbus periodically and came across something I haven't detected here: Apartment Asians.
I'm not particularly fond of Asians (just not my personal preference, though I have been with multiple) but up there there is a whole host of STG ads they (on USASG) classify as Apartment Asians.
If you look up STG in Columbus and search for Billingsley you'll see the establishment of which I speak (although the same number sent me to 2 different places on 2 occasions).
One I visited was in a business park. I texted and got an appointment, parked nearby, she saw me coming and unlocked the door, then we took care of business in... well... a business.
The next visit was in a condo that was completely vacant but for a few dishes and a mattress on the floor upstairs. Nothing fancy but grunted one out in a few minutes and moved on.
Everything I've seen around here is hotels, houses on the west side, or AMPs. Is there such a thing as this in Cincinnati?
Again, Asians aren't my preference but are always personable and know exactly what the deal is. I'd LIKE to try a latina or two but don't speak the language and am concerned about the bait-and-switch one gets from your regular white trash we deal with.
Does anyone have experience in a business establishment or actual / personal experience with a latina you would recommend (prefer a link or a pic)? PMs are also welcome.
-
02-13-24 09:53 #12091Senior Member

Posts: 109Nothing on this?
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





