Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 888 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 13320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Pleasure me; pleasure you

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Also,

    I may be a patient lover in my private life because there is zero cost and so many benefits to ensuring my partner's pleasure. But when I'm on the clock, and I'm paying for the time, I'm going to focus on me. Welcome to the world of transactional pleasure.
    This is also why I prefer the sugar bowl: I am almost never on the clock and, for me, it's a mix of p2p and RL GFE.

    BAM

  2. #12089

    Jaymii

    Has anyone on this board actually exchanged texts or actually had conversations with Jaymii? The info that is in her ad is obvious to everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or experience with Jaymii? https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69689407.

    It's a fabulous day to meet someone new, don't ya think❓ HMU so we can get acquainted. ;p.

    11:27 PM.

    I see: Men only.

    Age: 31.

    ⭐10036;STILL OUTCALL ONLY✴11088;.

    Means I can NOT host, but I can drive to your plabe. 😘.

    📳Texting is always preferred at first, then we can voice or video call to.

    Verify📳.

    🚨SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY--don't waste my time, I won't waste yours.

    A little about me:

    - 5'5".

    - def on the thick side.

    - 36 DD.

    - FS, GFE, BBBJ = all good.

    - NO GREEK--aka anal. Non negotiable.

    - CONDOM REQUIRED--idk where you've been, you don't know where I've been;.

    Let's be realistic 💯.

    - if you have a kink you want to explore, I am down to explore, but always.

    Remember. ⬇11015;.

    - No means no. End of story. ❌.

    - if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

    〰12336;12336;12336;12336;12336;12336;12336;12336;12336;12336;.

    On a final note, please do not holler at me if you are not well equipped to.

    Satisfy a female. Sorry not sorry. I'm tryna enjoy this too, ya know. Of.

    Course, if you're into being belitted, that can be arranged upon request. 😈.

    Be prepared to send both a dick and face pic--got to make sure you're at least.

    Somewhat fuckable.

  3. #12088
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Also,
    😚

    But honestly, I only have an hour. Every second devoted to your pleasure is a waste of the time I'm paying for my pleasure.
    .
    Amen, brother.

  4. #12087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    Facepic. Uhh, no.

    Dickpic. Hell No!
    Also,

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]

    On a final note, please do not holler at me if you are not well equipped to.

    Satisfy a female. Sorry not sorry. I'm tryna enjoy this too, ya know. Of.

    Course, if you're into being belitted, that can be arranged upon request. 😈.

    Be prepared to send both a dick and face pic--got to make sure you're at least.

    Somewhat fuckable.
    I'm paying for a service. Why should I care if you're enjoying your job? I don't ask the housekeeping personel at a hotel if they enjoy their job because I know the answer; "fuck no". But they work for the same reason I work; to earn enough money to live, and to hopefully have some extra to be able to afford to do some optional activities that I do enjoy. .

    If you enjoy your fucking for a living, GREAT! I'm glad you found your life's calling.

    If you don't enjoy it, but do it anyway, fine. I get it that it's a job. Let me finish, I'll pay you and be on my way.

    If you don't enjoy it, but can pretend to do so for the benefit of my illusion, good. It'll get me done faster, make me pay you faster. And I'll be on my way faster so you can do whatever it is you enjoy.

    But honestly, I only have an hour. Every second devoted to your pleasure is a waste of the time I'm paying for my pleasure.

    I may be a patient lover in my private life because there is zero cost and so many benefits to ensuring my partner's pleasure. But when I'm on the clock, and I'm paying for the time, I'm going to focus on me. Welcome to the world of transactional pleasure.

  5. #12086

    Jaymii WTF

    Facepic. Uhh, no.

    Dickpic. Hell No!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or experience with Jaymii? https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69689407.

    It's a fabulous day to meet someone new, don't ya think❓ HMU so we can get acquainted. ;p.

    11:27 PM.

    I see: Men only.

    Age: 31.

    ⭐10036;STILL OUTCALL ONLY✴11088;.

    Means I can NOT host, but I can drive to your plabe. 😘.

    📳Texting is always preferred at first, then we can voice or video call to..

  6. #12085

    Jaymii

    Anyone have any info or experience with Jaymii? https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69689407.

    It's a fabulous day to meet someone new, don't ya think❓ HMU so we can get acquainted. ;p.

    11:27 PM.

    I see: Men only.

    Age: 31.

    ⭐10036;STILL OUTCALL ONLY✴11088;.

    Means I can NOT host, but I can drive to your plabe. 😘.

    📳Texting is always preferred at first, then we can voice or video call to.

    Verify📳.

    🚨SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY--don't waste my time, I won't waste yours.

    A little about me:

    - 5'5".

    - def on the thick side.

    - 36 DD.

    - FS, GFE, BBBJ = all good.

    - NO GREEK--aka anal. Non negotiable.

    - CONDOM REQUIRED--idk where you've been, you don't know where I've been;.

    Let's be realistic 💯.

    - if you have a kink you want to explore, I am down to explore, but always.

    Remember. ⬇11015;.

    - No means no. End of story. ❌.

    - if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

    〰12336;12336;12336;12336;12336;12336;12336;12336;12336;12336;.

    On a final note, please do not holler at me if you are not well equipped to.

    Satisfy a female. Sorry not sorry. I'm tryna enjoy this too, ya know. Of.

    Course, if you're into being belitted, that can be arranged upon request. 😈.

    Be prepared to send both a dick and face pic--got to make sure you're at least.

    Somewhat fuckable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c3f4636a5871bb0f0e56586a2fa5dc7d_f.jpg‎  

  7. #12084

    Amora

    Putting my "playlist" together for next week's free-free time. Anyone familiar with this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/amora1

  8. #12083

    Listcrawler and fluid situations

    Just some general observations here.

    I have heard that Listcrawler, EscortBabylon, whoever they are, has cracked down some on getting rid of fakes and bad actors and insisting on matching real IDs to faces for providers to post their ads. I tend to think this is reliable info, because I see it. Not that there aren't plenty of bad providers to be found. But they're almost all real now. Also, some regular providers don't seem to be able to post anymore, even if they are real, either because they don't have IDs or they got canceled in some way.

    Also, had a weird situation where I made an appointment and got catfished with another provider taking the appointment. I was willing to go along, because she was actually not bad looking and very good about it, and was one of the better new encounters I've had off of LC for a while. Not going to get into details on the providers at this point, in part because the popo had a couple of cars in wait in the parking lot as I left, and I'm not sure exactly what might have happened after (seemed like they were out of sight somewhat, like they were setting up for a sting, honestly). But, it is one of the places that has a fair number of providers working throughout the premises, and it's amazing the sort of, um, teamwork they engage in.

  9. #12082
    Quote Originally Posted by TitManToo  [View Original Post]
    What part of town?
    I have no clue?

    She came to me on the west side.

  10. #12081
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    This girls is back under another name because, well, the old names have been marked as bad news.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/164404270

    She's now going by "Elena". She's an expert at separating men from their money without having to do anything in return. She'll try to convince you to send a deposit, if that fails, she's going to try to get you pay before the deed only for her husband / boyfriend to come through the door, she'll try to get you to "buy content" to prove you're not a cop, etc. You get the picture. If you see that face, in an ad or in person, just say "Adios!
    Thanks for the detail. I've been tempted several times and she's been around a minute so I thought she was safe. Guess not huh?

  11. #12080

    Is there a link

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    Well our visit went very well.

    She was very good with communication.

    She did cancel the first night, but contacted me at 7 am and set up a meet later that day.

    She was dropped off on time but by who? I dunno?

    She arrived freshly showered and smelling good and she is a non-smoker.

    Kinda cute looking a little younger than her age of 32.

    Yes, the BBBJ was not the best. Apparently has a gag reflex problem? But she tried her best and it did get me going.

    Bent her over and it was done.

    No signs of drug use.

    Very nice and can carry on a conversation, Kind giggly but it was cute.

    I will repeat due to her donations are not too bad. QV 120, HHR 160, HR 200.

    And of course YMMV.
    What part of town?

  12. #12079

  13. #12078

    Her Name Is Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    She sent a pic. Hair is not as long?
    Well our visit went very well.

    She was very good with communication.

    She did cancel the first night, but contacted me at 7 am and set up a meet later that day.

    She was dropped off on time but by who? I dunno?

    She arrived freshly showered and smelling good and she is a non-smoker.

    Kinda cute looking a little younger than her age of 32.

    Yes, the BBBJ was not the best. Apparently has a gag reflex problem? But she tried her best and it did get me going.

    Bent her over and it was done.

    No signs of drug use.

    Very nice and can carry on a conversation, Kind giggly but it was cute.

    I will repeat due to her donations are not too bad. QV 120, HHR 160, HR 200.

    And of course YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5568.jpg‎  

  14. #12077
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Early to mid-stage meth face??

    BAM.
    She doesn't do meth.

    She goes from blonde to red to blonde.

    I think her girlfriend drops her off, not boyfriend.

  15. #12076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645

    She's back. Don't do it.

    This girls is back under another name because, well, the old names have been marked as bad news.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/164404270

    She's now going by "Elena". She's an expert at separating men from their money without having to do anything in return. She'll try to convince you to send a deposit, if that fails, she's going to try to get you pay before the deed only for her husband / boyfriend to come through the door, she'll try to get you to "buy content" to prove you're not a cop, etc. You get the picture. If you see that face, in an ad or in person, just say "Adios!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 73e2d2384f9935627e1d4486cc36463d_f.jpg‎   7900298a743d50cd8308f8d2a29f4afa_f.jpg‎   bdd85fa3e680fda56b887bdf9dd62102_f.jpg‎   d5bbe9f4808907ab68a80c9610348b74_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape