Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 512 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 1012 1512 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 41311
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #33646
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators155  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/159272319192

    Anyone got any intel on her? She seems like she's a real good sucker. Have reached out several times and have had some communication but not a lot. Is she worth the trouble to connect with her? Head game that good?
    I saw her a couple of years ago. She was in that sketchy maze of a trailer park off Beach across from Target. She is / was a larger than the pictures which is always to be expected to some extent. If you're into just throat fucking she could be your jam but honestly no finesse and lackluster experience. Never repeated.

  2. #33645

    Airport MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    The airport isn't too far away but I agree. I told Junior to settle down.
    A year ago, a dream went like this, if I recall, she wasn't available because she had to come back from 'work'. She was staying at the newly named, formerly known for trouble hotel on the right side heading to the airport, past denny's. In my dream, it has seemingly improved and it was daytime.

    She looked good youngish MILF and not overly medicated, possibly sober and home from work. She was self-conscious about her puffy nips and wouldn't do to for 100 coins and got into the main event however. That dream never repeated as she wasn't too happy with her coins $ . 0! and it wasn't a value as she wasn't committed to her craft.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  3. #33644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Nope. Not Ohio

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry about the tooth is fell out. Last I heard she was in Ohio.
    She's in Sooner Land. Married, had a kid last year.

  4. #33643

    Fake / scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any dreams with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165064932
    100% chance you'll get a message saying to send a deposit or want you to buy a prepaid visa and give them the digits before they give you the address "for their own safety" somehow. Never ever give a deposit.

  5. #33642

    Anyone had experience

    Has anyone had any dreams with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165064932

  6. #33641
    So, Lenoir Ave is OK?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    If they respond university blvd.

    Don't go, they always bait and switch.

  7. #33640

    Payton J

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGold21  [View Original Post]
    Payton brings back memories. I actually took her out on a fun date a long time ago. Finished it off with some killer head and swallowed every drop. But beware, she had a chipped tooth that will circumcise you.
    Don't worry about the tooth is fell out. Last I heard she was in Ohio.

  8. #33639

    I spoke to her

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/026616194295

    Not sure if she is content only, just wondering if anyone has partaken. Looks doable.
    I reached out. 1st she said content only. Then I said that's a shame etc. The a few minutes later she texted back and said she would meet. No incall but a car date. I asked about her menu just a bit and crickets. She quoted rates. 150 hh 200 h and said she knew a park on the north side somewhere. I dunno. I was tempted. I said I just wanted to agree on expectations. But radio silence.

  9. #33638

    Oral fixation

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/159272319192

    Anyone got any intel on her? She seems like she's a real good sucker. Have reached out several times and have had some communication but not a lot. Is she worth the trouble to connect with her? Head game that good?

  10. #33637

    Jada

    Saw this one today. She only does car dates. Easy setup. She looks just like the pics and has nice body. Found spot, CBJ and doggy to finish. Very tight and blew rather quickly. I'll see her again. 100 Mario coins.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/338735094075

  11. #33636

    I Agree But. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    She looks extremely tattered to me. Bit to each his own.
    The airport isn't too far away but I agree. I told Junior to settle down.

  12. #33635

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleShortz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with her? I reached out and she called immediately saying she was near my area. Seemed a bit off but it could be a coincidence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/061365635554
    She's a thief. Will try the cash and dash or anything possible to get out of providing service.

  13. #33634
    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Fellow long-term JAX mongers. Who is this and while I don't like the airport area, I'm intrigued.

    Thank you and -.

    WAIL ON!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/146762829216
    She looks extremely tattered to me. Bit to each his own.

  14. #33633

    Airport Area

    Fellow long-term JAX mongers. Who is this and while I don't like the airport area, I'm intrigued.

    Thank you and -.

    WAIL ON!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/146762829216

  15. #33632

    Anyone smash?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/026616194295

    Not sure if she is content only, just wondering if anyone has partaken. Looks doable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape