Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 1011 1511 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33638

    Oral fixation

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/159272319192

    Anyone got any intel on her? She seems like she's a real good sucker. Have reached out several times and have had some communication but not a lot. Is she worth the trouble to connect with her? Head game that good?

  2. #33637

    Jada

    Saw this one today. She only does car dates. Easy setup. She looks just like the pics and has nice body. Found spot, CBJ and doggy to finish. Very tight and blew rather quickly. I'll see her again. 100 Mario coins.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/338735094075

  3. #33636

    I Agree But. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    She looks extremely tattered to me. Bit to each his own.
    The airport isn't too far away but I agree. I told Junior to settle down.

  4. #33635

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleShortz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with her? I reached out and she called immediately saying she was near my area. Seemed a bit off but it could be a coincidence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/061365635554
    She's a thief. Will try the cash and dash or anything possible to get out of providing service.

  5. #33634
    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Fellow long-term JAX mongers. Who is this and while I don't like the airport area, I'm intrigued.

    Thank you and -.

    WAIL ON!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/146762829216
    She looks extremely tattered to me. Bit to each his own.

  6. #33633

    Airport Area

    Fellow long-term JAX mongers. Who is this and while I don't like the airport area, I'm intrigued.

    Thank you and -.

    WAIL ON!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/146762829216

  7. #33632

    Anyone smash?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/026616194295

    Not sure if she is content only, just wondering if anyone has partaken. Looks doable.

  8. #33631

    She has been reviewed. Changed her name.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    I think she EASILY goes back to the backpage days at least. Think she has been on and off the postings for over a decade at least. Probably stayed UTR all this time. I recall when I saw her the performance was underwhelming and she had an inflated sense of worth (like 150-200), maybe now at this late stage in her career she will go for cheap.
    She use to post all the time. Reviews were either bad or not worth repeating. I want to say she was way lower back in the day. 60 range to 80.

    Drama out.

  9. #33630

    Morning specials

    Anyone had a dream with her? I reached out and she called immediately saying she was near my area. Seemed a bit off but it could be a coincidence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/061365635554

  10. #33629
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGold21  [View Original Post]
    Payton brings back memories. I actually took her out on a fun date a long time ago. Finished it off with some killer head and swallowed every drop. But beware, she had a chipped tooth that will circumcise you.
    Ha! Luckily I don't remember being circumcised. And I don't plan on finding out what it feels like anytime soon. LOL.

  11. #33628
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    The good, if you're looking for a sloppy wet pussy that squirts. Go see her.

    Motel 6 decent room, some smoke smell. She's as big as I expected. But wanted a squirter since I haven't seen my girl in Sarasota in forever. Was fun, donation was reasonable. In a pinch I'd see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/564502951933
    Thank you for this. I have been wanting to pull the trigger and this done it. Going today.

  12. #33627

    Looks like Melanie

    Used to live off Ricker near Wheat. She's okay. A house, not a hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    I think she EASILY goes back to the backpage days at least. Think she has been on and off the postings for over a decade at least. Probably stayed UTR all this time. I recall when I saw her the performance was underwhelming and she had an inflated sense of worth (like 150-200), maybe now at this late stage in her career she will go for cheap.

  13. #33626

    Snaggle Tooth Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Name of Cupcake tattoo provider Payton J.
    Payton brings back memories. I actually took her out on a fun date a long time ago. Finished it off with some killer head and swallowed every drop. But beware, she had a chipped tooth that will circumcise you.

  14. #33625

    Reached out to her today

    I was just told the same for 1 hr plus: "500 multiple. 1000 unlimited overnight".

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 300 hr. Even more inflated.

    Pics look fun but not at that coin.

    Do you recall her name back then? Her voicemail said marci.

  15. #33624

    About her body

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Slim sexy looks fat and sloppy. Nothing worse than a stinking rank kunt. Congrats on maintaining wood.
    Yeah, that pic must have been taken before the drugs got her azz, as she is much thinner now; like spinner thin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape