Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 41286
-
02-16-24 13:15 #33636Senior Member

Posts: 98I Agree But. . .
The airport isn't too far away but I agree. I told Junior to settle down.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 12:36 #33635Senior Member

Posts: 71Thief
She's a thief. Will try the cash and dash or anything possible to get out of providing service.
Originally Posted by UncleShortz
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 11:24 #33634Senior Member

Posts: 586She looks extremely tattered to me. Bit to each his own.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 11:11 #33633Senior Member

Posts: 98Airport Area
Fellow long-term JAX mongers. Who is this and while I don't like the airport area, I'm intrigued.
Thank you and -.
WAIL ON!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/146762829216
-
02-16-24 10:55 #33632Senior Member

Posts: 413Anyone smash?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/026616194295
Not sure if she is content only, just wondering if anyone has partaken. Looks doable.
-
02-16-24 10:22 #33631Senior Member

Posts: 235She has been reviewed. Changed her name.
She use to post all the time. Reviews were either bad or not worth repeating. I want to say she was way lower back in the day. 60 range to 80.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
Drama out.
-
02-16-24 08:24 #33630Regular Member

Posts: 3Morning specials
Anyone had a dream with her? I reached out and she called immediately saying she was near my area. Seemed a bit off but it could be a coincidence.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/061365635554
-
02-16-24 08:21 #33629Senior Member

Posts: 586Ha! Luckily I don't remember being circumcised. And I don't plan on finding out what it feels like anytime soon. LOL.
Originally Posted by JakeGold21
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 08:20 #33628Senior Member

Posts: 130Thank you for this. I have been wanting to pull the trigger and this done it. Going today.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 07:32 #33627Senior Member

Posts: 919Looks like Melanie
Used to live off Ricker near Wheat. She's okay. A house, not a hotel.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 23:07 #33626Senior Member

Posts: 58Snaggle Tooth Payton
Payton brings back memories. I actually took her out on a fun date a long time ago. Finished it off with some killer head and swallowed every drop. But beware, she had a chipped tooth that will circumcise you.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 22:59 #33625Regular Member

Posts: 20Reached out to her today
I was just told the same for 1 hr plus: "500 multiple. 1000 unlimited overnight".
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 22:54 #33624Senior Member

Posts: 1170About her body
Yeah, that pic must have been taken before the drugs got her azz, as she is much thinner now; like spinner thin.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 22:09 #33623Senior Member

Posts: 71That is Tatianna
Looks just like the pics and has always been a good time. I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 21:09 #33622Banned Member

Posts: 590I saw her awhile ago. She's kinda rough looking and she ended up being on her period as I started to pound away which is pretty gross.
Originally Posted by SmallerOne
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





