Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 10981
-
02-17-24 16:27 #9856Regular Member

Posts: 23https://www.instagram.com/erzabel.official/?hl=en
Originally Posted by Breads
[View Original Post]
IDK if that's her real IG or a fan account but you get the idea.
-
02-17-24 07:32 #9855Regular Member

Posts: 15Is this legit?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Lina88
Anyone tried? Pic looks like a ig model I seen before.
-
02-17-24 07:01 #9854Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14About linda
99.99% of Asian ads are fake. You know the type.
Originally Posted by RunSupport
[View Original Post]
Best thing about linda is she is cute, and actually well engaged during sex. Her pussy got wetter and wetter the longer I was camped inside and by the time I was close to finish, I could smell that musky pussy scent from creaming and it almost felt like bare. My cock was just sliding in and out of her slimy vaj!
-
02-16-24 18:37 #9853Senior Member

Posts: 184Not Escort
Just to clarify. Linda is indy not escort and doesn't look anything close to the pictures. Don't believe the shill reports. She is on chubby side and 4 looks.
Originally Posted by Jonathan2370
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 18:05 #9852Senior Member

Posts: 50Pics
MarieRose. Some of her other pics does look like she's a bit thicker.
Originally Posted by WhiteCrave
[View Original Post]
I'm under 40, when it comes to being dolled up vs not, personally I prefer closer to natural look more than having it covered with a thick face mask.
I ended up setting up a date with McKinleyMay later this afternoon despite being non GFE at almost the same rate just because I prefer spending time with a fit body girl LOL. Will post an update about my experience later.
-
02-16-24 15:53 #9851Senior Member

Posts: 299I think she was pretty appealing without that heavy makeup. I'm in my early 50 and prefer to see ladies in a more natural or less makeup setting. She was perfect with her light makeup.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 15:33 #9850Senior Member

Posts: 1021She is cute
She is cute without being fully dolled up in the photos.
95% of time I see girls here are not dolled up since a lot of them are shopping or laying out on the beach or swimming in the pool.
AS LONG as they Treat me fair, Don't upgrade me, and don't rush me on my time, I'm OK with them not being 100% Glamour photo shot-up.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 14:56 #9849Senior Member

Posts: 105LOL. It's True
It's like they don't even try bro! This has happened to me so much.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
I'm thinking in my mind, god damn, at least doll yourself up a little.
-
02-16-24 11:42 #9848Senior Member

Posts: 40Dolled up?
Curious, does that mean she looks nothing like these pics when you see her? It's kinda nuts how much these girls charge, then when you show up, they have NO makeup on, and look like they've done minimal work to be presentable. Or is that just me? LOL!
-
02-15-24 20:08 #9847Senior Member

Posts: 50Also LoveNicole is currently not here but will be in future date.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
And LoveNicole, McKinleyMay Required 20% deposit.
-
02-15-24 19:47 #9846Senior Member

Posts: 50Gifts
Here's what I was offered.
Originally Posted by WhiteCrave
[View Original Post]
LoveNicole 1 xxx 1 hr, GFE is extra.
McKinleyMay 8 xx 1 hr, GFE is extra.
MarieRose 7 xx 1 hr includes GFE.
-
02-15-24 19:13 #9845Senior Member

Posts: 299-3XXX.
Originally Posted by WhiteCrave
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 18:44 #9844Senior Member

Posts: 31She only has one photo on the site and that photo makes it seem like she is chubby. What was her rate and was she GFE? TIA.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 18:43 #9843Senior Member

Posts: 1021MarieRose Is a cute little Hot Pocket
The reviewer below is correct. She has fun upbeat, and can take it well.
Here are some DOLLED up pics of her.
-
02-15-24 17:31 #9842Senior Member

Posts: 299Banging hottie
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/MarieRose
For those mongers that has not enjoyed her company. She wanted me to let you know her PD account is being weird.
You guys can contact her at (725) 772-3XXX. Have fun.











Reply With Quote





