Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 37354
-
02-16-24 15:50 #30844Senior Member

Posts: 309Back walking massage info
Hello there anyone know any place do very good back walking? Had one long time ago where they had bars on ceiling she done massage, cracked my back felt good after that. I'm in belleville / Canton area be best.
-
02-16-24 14:57 #30843Senior Member

Posts: 49Why not LOL. Adds to the mystery.
Originally Posted by MyWagoneer
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 14:55 #30842Senior Member

Posts: 49Bruh tell me about it.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 14:45 #30841Senior Member

Posts: 125Rushed out for a reason
Probably was late for lunch, I don't think she ever missed an opportunity to eat.
Originally Posted by Pookie586
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 14:01 #30840Senior Member

Posts: 79Too funny
I wouldn't have taken you as a Pookie. LOL.
Originally Posted by Pookie586
[View Original Post]
Glad you had fun.
-
02-16-24 13:33 #30839Senior Member

Posts: 49All green
Went and seen Mimi today at all green. Great table shower and awesome massage I will be back. Let's try and keep this place around.
-
02-16-24 13:08 #30838Senior Member

Posts: 49Haha
Was that you LOL. Sorry I actually didn't notice you. It was my first time here today and MIMI was great, I think she was only one working today, they said Aimee was there too. Good place I hope it last.
Originally Posted by MyWagoneer
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 13:05 #30837Senior Member

Posts: 49Olivia lane
Dreamfor hr massage the other week and regular service. I'd give it 5/10 paid $$ 80 wham bam and out in 26 min. Massage lasted like 10 min felted rushed. She was very nice and personable, little bigger than pics all in all I don't think I will be back, with vetter options out there at the price point.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/165074714
-
02-16-24 12:18 #30836Senior Member

Posts: 79All Green
Has jumped the shark. LOL.
I've gone here 5-6 times and never had to wait. Went today (10:45 am) and it was packed. No ladies available as everyone was in a room.
As I was talking to MamaSan in the entry way some 6'3" linebacker looking sunuvabitch walked by in a towel. I'm sure he was thrilled some middle aged dude saw him. Haha.
Enjoy it while you can. And stay safe.
-
02-16-24 06:29 #30835Banned Member

Posts: 279No. All covered.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 00:05 #30834Senior Member

Posts: 371Goldstar (west) vs 8 star (east)
Is BBBJCIM and MSOG available at either of these places?
I don't really are about TS, just want to have some good BBBJCIM and pop a 2nd time in CFS.
From what I read its 220 for 1 hr, which place is better?
OR does All Green in 13 mile beats these 2 for what I want?
-
02-15-24 21:07 #30833Regular Member

Posts: 24Julie
I know I'm going way back on this one, but does anyone still book with Julie (The one who looked. Kinda special), she used to book in her basement.
Thanks!
-
02-15-24 18:56 #30832Senior Member

Posts: 34Could you pm me a link.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 17:02 #30831Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Female HE
Try Christina of Christina and Chase. Works works solo. CL Ad.
Originally Posted by Sexydjpanda
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 16:12 #30830Senior Member

Posts: 218Parking
There is also a limited number of free parking spots behind the building too.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






