Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30841

    Rushed out for a reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie586  [View Original Post]
    Dreamfor hr massage the other week and regular service. I'd give it 5/10 paid $$ 80 wham bam and out in 26 min. Massage lasted like 10 min felted rushed. She was very nice and personable, little bigger than pics all in all I don't think I will be back, with vetter options out there at the price point.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/165074714
    Probably was late for lunch, I don't think she ever missed an opportunity to eat.

  2. #30840

    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie586  [View Original Post]
    Was that you LOL. Sorry I actually didn't notice you. It was my first time here today and MIMI was great, I think she was only one working today, they said Aimee was there too. Good place I hope it last.
    I wouldn't have taken you as a Pookie. LOL.

    Glad you had fun.

  3. #30839

    All green

    Went and seen Mimi today at all green. Great table shower and awesome massage I will be back. Let's try and keep this place around.

  4. #30838

    Haha

    Was that you LOL. Sorry I actually didn't notice you. It was my first time here today and MIMI was great, I think she was only one working today, they said Aimee was there too. Good place I hope it last.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyWagoneer  [View Original Post]
    Has jumped the shark. LOL.

    I've gone here 5-6 times and never had to wait. Went today (10:45 am) and it was packed. No ladies available as everyone was in a room.

    As I was talking to MamaSan in the entry way some 6'3" linebacker looking sunuvabitch walked by in a towel. I'm sure he was thrilled some middle aged dude saw him. Haha.

    Enjoy it while you can. And stay safe.

  5. #30837

    Olivia lane

    Dreamfor hr massage the other week and regular service. I'd give it 5/10 paid $$ 80 wham bam and out in 26 min. Massage lasted like 10 min felted rushed. She was very nice and personable, little bigger than pics all in all I don't think I will be back, with vetter options out there at the price point.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/165074714

  6. #30836

    All Green

    Has jumped the shark. LOL.

    I've gone here 5-6 times and never had to wait. Went today (10:45 am) and it was packed. No ladies available as everyone was in a room.

    As I was talking to MamaSan in the entry way some 6'3" linebacker looking sunuvabitch walked by in a towel. I'm sure he was thrilled some middle aged dude saw him. Haha.

    Enjoy it while you can. And stay safe.

  7. #30835
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJCIM and MSOG available at either of these places?

    I don't really are about TS, just want to have some good BBBJCIM and pop a 2nd time in CFS.

    From what I read its 220 for 1 hr, which place is better?

    OR does All Green in 13 mile beats these 2 for what I want?
    No. All covered.

  8. #30834

    Goldstar (west) vs 8 star (east)

    Is BBBJCIM and MSOG available at either of these places?

    I don't really are about TS, just want to have some good BBBJCIM and pop a 2nd time in CFS.

    From what I read its 220 for 1 hr, which place is better?

    OR does All Green in 13 mile beats these 2 for what I want?

  9. #30833

    Julie

    I know I'm going way back on this one, but does anyone still book with Julie (The one who looked. Kinda special), she used to book in her basement.

    Thanks!

  10. #30832
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Try Christina of Christina and Chase. Works works solo. CL Ad.
    Could you pm me a link.

  11. #30831
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Female HE

    Try Christina of Christina and Chase. Works works solo. CL Ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexydjpanda  [View Original Post]
    This is probably a pretty rare topic for this forum but my wife wants to get a HE. She told me she wants a very good massage with a basic HE, nothing more and wants a female provider.

    My hunch is to tell her to go to Bella Touch since they have a lot of reviews from female clientele but I have no idea if those reviewers were offered anything more than a massage.

    Anyone know of any MPs or independent providers that cater to female clients around here?

  12. #30830

    Parking

    There is also a limited number of free parking spots behind the building too.

    Stay safe,

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    On Woodward a few blocks south of 9 mile rd in Ferndale. East side of Woodward. Parking in back requires the "Park Ferndale" app. Maggage is upstairs, nail team in on the first floor.

  13. #30829
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi313  [View Original Post]
    Great news! Thanks! Can anyone confirm the old number for Magic still works, ending in -4950?
    I will call it for you to find out, then I will PM you with the result.

  14. #30828

    Sunrise spa

    Can anybody confirm that Naomi is really gone.

    I heard somebody's doing BBBJ there-- anybody confirm?

  15. #30827
    Sexydjpanda
    Guest

    Massage for wife

    This is probably a pretty rare topic for this forum but my wife wants to get a HE. She told me she wants a very good massage with a basic HE, nothing more and wants a female provider.

    My hunch is to tell her to go to Bella Touch since they have a lot of reviews from female clientele but I have no idea if those reviewers were offered anything more than a massage.

    Anyone know of any MPs or independent providers that cater to female clients around here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape