Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 749 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 670 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8694
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Never have done a monthly arrangement. The furthest I go out is a weekly arrangement and I pay at the end. I still prefer PPM which I break it down to them as an ongoing arrangement. Saying I pay at the end of the week entices them to be more open to PPM because they want some cash.

    And I did have one chic skip out when I gave her some extra cash upfront with a promise she'll give me three meetups in the coming two weeks. She stopped returning my texts and calls. And this was after I had been seeing her for almost a year. So I thought I could trust her. This happened early on in my sugaring adventures so I learned my lesson. So no more for me giving money upfront with a "promise" of booty later. Fuck that! Especially with these mid 20's and older babies acting like sugaring is supposed to provide income like a regular job. We either do PPM or you get paid later. I don't get paid first at my work for work done in the future. So why the fuck would I do that with a GPS / PPS money hungry ho.

    If a chic is using sugaring as a means of regular income like a regular job. Then she's no longer truly a sugarbaby. She's a prostitute! Some of you dudes really need to understand that and stop simpin with the huge amounts of cash. If you're basically paying for a pro. Sign up for HX or if you are into Asian chics. Hookup in the Asian houses for GFE. Either method will still get you hot girls and will be less expensive.
    Amen brother this makes perfect sense. I may try your "payment in arrears" arrangement but I bet 95% of these innocent young ladies will tell me hell no. LOL Has this actually worked for you? Or do you just use this as a counteroffer to make them realize that PPM is all they are going to get?

  2. #8693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    You misunderstood me. I'll simplify it. Why would you trust a money-hungry stranger by giving her money upfront for services to be rendered in the future? What's to stop her from saying "haha sucker, thanks for the cash" and blocking you the next day? I would never trust a ***** like that, I think it's crazy.

    I'd love to hear from guys who have tried this "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" strategy and how it worked. Pros and cons.
    Never have done a monthly arrangement. The furthest I go out is a weekly arrangement and I pay at the end. I still prefer PPM which I break it down to them as an ongoing arrangement. Saying I pay at the end of the week entices them to be more open to PPM because they want some cash.

    And I did have one chic skip out when I gave her some extra cash upfront with a promise she'll give me three meetups in the coming two weeks. She stopped returning my texts and calls. And this was after I had been seeing her for almost a year. So I thought I could trust her. This happened early on in my sugaring adventures so I learned my lesson. So no more for me giving money upfront with a "promise" of booty later. Fuck that! Especially with these mid 20's and older babies acting like sugaring is supposed to provide income like a regular job. We either do PPM or you get paid later. I don't get paid first at my work for work done in the future. So why the fuck would I do that with a GPS / PPS money hungry ho.

    If a chic is using sugaring as a means of regular income like a regular job. Then she's no longer truly a sugarbaby. She's a prostitute! Some of you dudes really need to understand that and stop simpin with the huge amounts of cash. If you're basically paying for a pro. Sign up for HX or if you are into Asian chics. Hookup in the Asian houses for GFE. Either method will still get you hot girls and will be less expensive.

  3. #8692
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Ruthless and entitled? That hardly seems fair. To put it in perspective, if a girl only makes 2 k a month (not 3 k) and she meets a guy for only 2 months, she'd have had to do 8 pay per meets for that same 2 k over 2 months. That's 8 new vettings and exchanging of numbers, 8 new intros, 8 new dicks. From a girls perspective ppm is a pretty raw deal and I'm sure they only take it because it's what's available at the time.

    I'm not saying I do arrangements. I do not. I only do per meet. I'm just saying it's hardly ruthless if a girl goes for monthly arrangements with one guy. I'd do the same if I were in their shoes.
    You misunderstood me. I'll simplify it. Why would you trust a money-hungry stranger by giving her money upfront for services to be rendered in the future? What's to stop her from saying "haha sucker, thanks for the cash" and blocking you the next day? I would never trust a ***** like that, I think it's crazy.

    I'd love to hear from guys who have tried this "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" strategy and how it worked. Pros and cons.

  4. #8691
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    I'm not buying a house anymore. I want an asian sugarbaby. I've always had 1 since I was 23 years old. For some reason they all have entitled gps now or are fresh off the boat.
    Check out cutiepie in my post.

  5. #8690
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    This seems crazy. Women in general are very ruthless and entitled, especially so for the gold diggers on SA. What's to stop them from just pocketing the cash and blocking you? You have absolutely no recourse and you are placing your trust blindly in a hoe you just met! Seems nuts to me.
    That's what I thought too initially. Why wouldn't a girl just take the money and run after the first meet? On the contrary, the SBs are very loyal and sticky to him because they know how difficult it is to find someone long-term and consistent. After all the searching and M&Gs on SA, SBs know that most SDs out there are mostly looking for a short-term fling. The SBs that wanted to leave changed their minds soon afterward because they couldn't find a better offer. On holidays, he takes them out for a shopping spree, 1 k each girl. He also takes them out to Coachella and other festivals with VIP passes, First Class tickets, and 5-star hotels which are some of the other perks he gives.

  6. #8689

    Cutiepie

    Cutiepie: Vietnamese girl in her late 20's. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She's looking for a very high allowance. She's asking for 2 k ppm. Non-negotiable. If you try to negotiate, she will block you immediately. Good luck!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-6fd093bc678c

  7. #8688
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    This seems crazy. Women in general are very ruthless and entitled, especially so for the gold diggers on SA. What's to stop them from just pocketing the cash and blocking you? You have absolutely no recourse and you are placing your trust blindly in a hoe you just met! Seems nuts to me.
    Ruthless and entitled? That hardly seems fair. To put it in perspective, if a girl only makes 2 k a month (not 3 k) and she meets a guy for only 2 months, she'd have had to do 8 pay per meets for that same 2 k over 2 months. That's 8 new vettings and exchanging of numbers, 8 new intros, 8 new dicks. From a girls perspective ppm is a pretty raw deal and I'm sure they only take it because it's what's available at the time.

    I'm not saying I do arrangements. I do not. I only do per meet. I'm just saying it's hardly ruthless if a girl goes for monthly arrangements with one guy. I'd do the same if I were in their shoes.

  8. #8687
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Done with whoremaxxing and saving $$ for downpayment or mortgage, but making $500 offers left and right to Asians on Seeking. None of this fuzzy math adds up in my limited brain.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...xing&p=6561910#post6561910.
    I'm not buying a house anymore. I want an asian sugarbaby. I've always had 1 since I was 23 years old. For some reason they all have entitled gps now or are fresh off the boat.

  9. #8686
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of members here are wondering why their 500 ppm offers are being rejected. Let me give you a little insight and an explanation as to why. A lot of SBs are fine with 500 ppm or lower but they're looking for long-term not just a one-time fling, pump and dump scenario. My friend is an SD and he's been on SA for a long time already and this is how he does it. He pays them 2-3 k per month upfront, depending on the girl, and he meets them 2-3 x a week at his discretion. If paying 3 k and meeting 3 x a week, this works out to be $250 ppm. If meet only 2 x a week, it's $375, still lower than 500 ppm. His SBs prefer this because they are guaranteed a monthly income and instead of having to search for a new SD each time for a one-time fling for 500. He currently has over 8 SBs and he sees them regularly. Very few SDs are willing to drop 2-3 k right off the bat for an SB and pay them on a consistent monthly basis so that's why his strategy has worked well for him.
    This seems crazy. Women in general are very ruthless and entitled, especially so for the gold diggers on SA. What's to stop them from just pocketing the cash and blocking you? You have absolutely no recourse and you are placing your trust blindly in a hoe you just met! Seems nuts to me.

  10. #8685
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of members here are wondering why their 500 ppm offers are being rejected. Let me give you a little insight and an explanation as to why. A lot of SBs are fine with 500 ppm or lower but they're looking for long-term not just a one-time fling, pump and dump scenario. My friend is an SD and he's been on SA for a long time already and this is how he does it. He pays them 2-3 k per month upfront, depending on the girl, and he meets them 2-3 x a week at his discretion. If paying 3 k and meeting 3 x a week, this works out to be $250 ppm. If meet only 2 x a week, it's $375, still lower than 500 ppm. His SBs prefer this because they are guaranteed a monthly income and instead of having to search for a new SD each time for a one-time fling for 500. He currently has over 8 SBs and he sees them regularly. Very few SDs are willing to drop 2-3 k right off the bat for an SB and pay them on a consistent monthly basis so that's why his strategy has worked well for him.
    That 100 percent makes sense. Thanks for sharing.

    Problem for some of us is we cannot possibly meet someone 2-3 times a week. Or even 1 time a week. Seeking is an occasional indulgence when getting away from the wife, and out of the prying eyes of the local community.

    I typically offer 600 and I've been given the ok much of the time but not all.

    To be fair I respect that some girls want a supplemental defined income. I would want that too if I were them. I'm just not willing or able to do it.

  11. #8684
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Can't see her face.
    You missed the whole point.

  12. #8683

    Why your 500 ppm are being rejected

    I see a lot of members here are wondering why their 500 ppm offers are being rejected. Let me give you a little insight and an explanation as to why. A lot of SBs are fine with 500 ppm or lower but they're looking for long-term not just a one-time fling, pump and dump scenario. My friend is an SD and he's been on SA for a long time already and this is how he does it. He pays them 2-3 k per month upfront, depending on the girl, and he meets them 2-3 x a week at his discretion. If paying 3 k and meeting 3 x a week, this works out to be $250 ppm. If meet only 2 x a week, it's $375, still lower than 500 ppm. His SBs prefer this because they are guaranteed a monthly income and instead of having to search for a new SD each time for a one-time fling for 500. He currently has over 8 SBs and he sees them regularly. Very few SDs are willing to drop 2-3 k right off the bat for an SB and pay them on a consistent monthly basis so that's why his strategy has worked well for him.

  13. #8682
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Done with whoremaxxing and saving $$ for downpayment or mortgage, but making $500 offers left and right to Asians on Seeking. None of this fuzzy math adds up in my limited brain.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...xing&p=6561910#post6561910.
    You can still find some 4, 5, and 6's on SA for under 500 ppm but mostly Latinos. Just not the 7, 8, 9, 10's.

  14. #8681

    I'm saving to buy a house. Done with whoremaxxing

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Hoeflation destroyed every avenue to meet the opposite gender in the west. You can't even pay for pussy anymore. Let's go to Thailand before it gets ruined by simps bro. It's the only safehaven left.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it any more. GPS killed the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Asian baddies.

    ]https://members.seeking.com/member/3b0dc158-7d1c-4a7f-8aba-2321075578e5

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8f06cace-cb1c-47ec-8294-e409daa65c01

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d9d4ec1b-f4b2-4ecd-aedb-e34cc6de2021

    All rejected my 500 offer. JEsus fuck bro.
    Done with whoremaxxing and saving $$ for downpayment or mortgage, but making $500 offers left and right to Asians on Seeking. None of this fuzzy math adds up in my limited brain.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...xing&p=6561910#post6561910.

  15. #8680

    SB Reviews 02/15/2024

    Gigi: Thai girl in her late 20's. She's back active again on SA and looking for a new SD. She's been on SA for a few years now and very experienced with sugaring. She's very high maintenance and looking for a very high allowance. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-ead75fb2f5db

    Cassierose: White girl in her late 20's or early 30's. She's very selective about who she meets up so you'll have to make her cut first before anything. She's asking for a high allowance. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-91730dc584de

    Jessicass: Fake / Scammer. Selling pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-f1a0ce7c1372

    AdorableGirl: Fake / Scammer. Asking for rent money.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-36df9e1b4936

    ElegantAngel: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-4383c9674a33

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape