Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 748 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 670 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8679

    I'm saving to buy a house. Done with whoremaxxing

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Hoeflation destroyed every avenue to meet the opposite gender in the west. You can't even pay for pussy anymore. Let's go to Thailand before it gets ruined by simps bro. It's the only safehaven left.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it any more. GPS killed the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Asian baddies.

    ]https://members.seeking.com/member/3b0dc158-7d1c-4a7f-8aba-2321075578e5

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8f06cace-cb1c-47ec-8294-e409daa65c01

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d9d4ec1b-f4b2-4ecd-aedb-e34cc6de2021

    All rejected my 500 offer. JEsus fuck bro.
    Done with whoremaxxing and saving $$ for downpayment or mortgage, but making $500 offers left and right to Asians on Seeking. None of this fuzzy math adds up in my limited brain.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...xing&p=6561910#post6561910.

  2. #8678

    SB Reviews 02/15/2024

    Gigi: Thai girl in her late 20's. She's back active again on SA and looking for a new SD. She's been on SA for a few years now and very experienced with sugaring. She's very high maintenance and looking for a very high allowance. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-ead75fb2f5db

    Cassierose: White girl in her late 20's or early 30's. She's very selective about who she meets up so you'll have to make her cut first before anything. She's asking for a high allowance. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-91730dc584de

    Jessicass: Fake / Scammer. Selling pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-f1a0ce7c1372

    AdorableGirl: Fake / Scammer. Asking for rent money.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-36df9e1b4936

    ElegantAngel: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-4383c9674a33

  3. #8677
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for a strictly platonic relationship wherein she will text you and lend you an ear whenever you feel like talking about your problems. All this for a little 10 Benjamins per week.
    If she can't do a quick video chat to verify it's her then it's a fake / scammer and you're probably chatting with a dude in India LOL.

  4. #8676

    Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for a strictly platonic relationship wherein she will text you and lend you an ear whenever you feel like talking about your problems. All this for a little 10 Benjamins per week.

  5. #8675
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Upon seeing, I didn't even start the M&G, I left. Allowance never discussed.
    LOL!! Dang.

  6. #8674

    SB Reviews 02/14/2024

    Madisonxo: Mixed girl looking for platonic dates only. Her looks are 8 and her body is 7 with a more curvy figure. High allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-1d3fcfa937e5

    SillyFox: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-8fb3b2dac84d

    Destinytoohot: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-cbf207b14bcb

    Clairebear: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-78b4a4e726b2

    Holdingthecards: Fake / Scammer. Tell you to join Love.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-42c480512035

  7. #8673
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I had an arrangement w / a new grad of a CSU that ended in July 2021. She moved to a professional job waaay out of state. I've seen her a couple of times since when she's been in town, gratis. She's 20's, I'm 60's. She shows up in my inbox today to wish me Happy Valentine's.
    Can't see her face.

  8. #8672

    It can be like this

    I had an arrangement w / a new grad of a CSU that ended in July 2021. She moved to a professional job waaay out of state. I've seen her a couple of times since when she's been in town, gratis. She's 20's, I'm 60's. She shows up in my inbox today to wish me Happy Valentine's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 1.07.08 PM.png‎  

  9. #8671
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    She's sexy as hell. What was the damage? Raw dog or naw dog?
    Upon seeing, I didn't even start the M&G, I left. Allowance never discussed.

  10. #8670

    EnchantingMiss


  11. #8669
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    MeowFit. Pics are 5+ years old, much thicker and not anywhere near as hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-784f1085b5f1
    She's sexy as hell. What was the damage? Raw dog or naw dog?

  12. #8668

    SB Reviews 02/13/2024 Part 2

    Thepeach444: White blonde girl in her late 20's. Her profile is new but she's not new to sugaring. She has done arrangements before when she was living on the east coast. She currently works multiple jobs and does modelling part-time. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She has a natural D breast and a skinnier waist. She's looking for 500 ppm for a platonic dinner date first and an additional 1 k to get intimate afterward.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-f420ebce1403

    Brokebrat: White Brunette girl in her late 20's. She back active gain on SA and has been on SA for many years now. She started off as doing platonic dates only but is now open to trying more. She was an actress before and had a profile on backstage but couldn't land any decent roles so quit acting. She's currently pursuing other careers. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 7. She has a really athletic body. Her allowance is negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-c090cf6a3904

    Wkkimberly: Short Latino girl in her late 20's. She had a long-term SD for a long time but ended their arrangement. Now she's back on SA. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-bbe07257c9db

  13. #8667

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    MeowFit. Pics are 5+ years old, much thicker and not anywhere near as hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-784f1085b5f1
    I haven't been interested in a new SB for a while but back when I was looking, her profile caught my attention. Hilarious to learn she was a catfish. I'm glad I never wasted my time.

  14. #8666

    Drop off

    Of action from the POTs on the site, and from the girls I have phone #s for. I have been messaging by text and on SA, little response.

    I wonder if it is because VDay is tomorrow. Some are wishing for a real relationship, don't want to be reminded by sugaring they don't have that.

    Also, we are just had a new moon, sometimes I think there is more activity around the full moon.

  15. #8665

    MeowFit

    MeowFit. Pics are 5+ years old, much thicker and not anywhere near as hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-784f1085b5f1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape