Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30846

    All green

    Finally drew Amy today and I definitely have to say she is a mp 9. Great body with a perfect pair up top. Although I will say her "script" was a bit much, almost felt like I was at a hibachi place with all the cheesy entertainment. Doesn't allow fiv and massage was okay at best. Mimi gives the best massage.

    I was in a little after one with nobody there, within 15 minutes the bell rang twice. Amy was good about it and didn't cut my time short.

    I will say I'm pretty sure they reuse covers here though. Every time I'm here they pull it out of a paper towel and make sure to rinse it off in the sink after. Just my 2 pennies.

  2. #30845
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInDetroit  [View Original Post]
    This is indeed Kendra / Sara / Leah. She must be starting to get a little more comfortable with taking on more clients. Last time I saw her she said she was only seeing old customers because she didn't want to advertise her services too much. Just know that when you contact that number you are talking to her booker / handler, not her. Treat her great and I promise you'll be happy with the end results. She's honestly one of the best UTR's in the business currently imo.
    LostInDetroit Your mailbox is full.

    When you clean it out please PM me.

  3. #30844

    Back walking massage info

    Hello there anyone know any place do very good back walking? Had one long time ago where they had bars on ceiling she done massage, cracked my back felt good after that. I'm in belleville / Canton area be best.

  4. #30843
    Why not LOL. Adds to the mystery.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyWagoneer  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't have taken you as a Pookie. LOL.

    Glad you had fun.

  5. #30842
    Bruh tell me about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30  [View Original Post]
    Probably was late for lunch, I don't think she ever missed an opportunity to eat.

  6. #30841

    Rushed out for a reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie586  [View Original Post]
    Dreamfor hr massage the other week and regular service. I'd give it 5/10 paid $$ 80 wham bam and out in 26 min. Massage lasted like 10 min felted rushed. She was very nice and personable, little bigger than pics all in all I don't think I will be back, with vetter options out there at the price point.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/165074714
    Probably was late for lunch, I don't think she ever missed an opportunity to eat.

  7. #30840

    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie586  [View Original Post]
    Was that you LOL. Sorry I actually didn't notice you. It was my first time here today and MIMI was great, I think she was only one working today, they said Aimee was there too. Good place I hope it last.
    I wouldn't have taken you as a Pookie. LOL.

    Glad you had fun.

  8. #30839

    All green

    Went and seen Mimi today at all green. Great table shower and awesome massage I will be back. Let's try and keep this place around.

  9. #30838

    Haha

    Was that you LOL. Sorry I actually didn't notice you. It was my first time here today and MIMI was great, I think she was only one working today, they said Aimee was there too. Good place I hope it last.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyWagoneer  [View Original Post]
    Has jumped the shark. LOL.

    I've gone here 5-6 times and never had to wait. Went today (10:45 am) and it was packed. No ladies available as everyone was in a room.

    As I was talking to MamaSan in the entry way some 6'3" linebacker looking sunuvabitch walked by in a towel. I'm sure he was thrilled some middle aged dude saw him. Haha.

    Enjoy it while you can. And stay safe.

  10. #30837

    Olivia lane

    Dreamfor hr massage the other week and regular service. I'd give it 5/10 paid $$ 80 wham bam and out in 26 min. Massage lasted like 10 min felted rushed. She was very nice and personable, little bigger than pics all in all I don't think I will be back, with vetter options out there at the price point.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/165074714

  11. #30836

    All Green

    Has jumped the shark. LOL.

    I've gone here 5-6 times and never had to wait. Went today (10:45 am) and it was packed. No ladies available as everyone was in a room.

    As I was talking to MamaSan in the entry way some 6'3" linebacker looking sunuvabitch walked by in a towel. I'm sure he was thrilled some middle aged dude saw him. Haha.

    Enjoy it while you can. And stay safe.

  12. #30835
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJCIM and MSOG available at either of these places?

    I don't really are about TS, just want to have some good BBBJCIM and pop a 2nd time in CFS.

    From what I read its 220 for 1 hr, which place is better?

    OR does All Green in 13 mile beats these 2 for what I want?
    No. All covered.

  13. #30834

    Goldstar (west) vs 8 star (east)

    Is BBBJCIM and MSOG available at either of these places?

    I don't really are about TS, just want to have some good BBBJCIM and pop a 2nd time in CFS.

    From what I read its 220 for 1 hr, which place is better?

    OR does All Green in 13 mile beats these 2 for what I want?

  14. #30833

    Julie

    I know I'm going way back on this one, but does anyone still book with Julie (The one who looked. Kinda special), she used to book in her basement.

    Thanks!

  15. #30832
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Try Christina of Christina and Chase. Works works solo. CL Ad.
    Could you pm me a link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape