Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 41293
-
02-16-24 23:30 #33643Senior Member

Posts: 618Fake / scam
100% chance you'll get a message saying to send a deposit or want you to buy a prepaid visa and give them the digits before they give you the address "for their own safety" somehow. Never ever give a deposit.
Originally Posted by Bookie123
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 20:38 #33642Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone had experience
Has anyone had any dreams with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165064932
-
02-16-24 19:23 #33641Senior Member

Posts: 229So, Lenoir Ave is OK?
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 17:53 #33640Senior Member

Posts: 225Payton J
Don't worry about the tooth is fell out. Last I heard she was in Ohio.
Originally Posted by JakeGold21
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 16:07 #33639Senior Member

Posts: 413I spoke to her
I reached out. 1st she said content only. Then I said that's a shame etc. The a few minutes later she texted back and said she would meet. No incall but a car date. I asked about her menu just a bit and crickets. She quoted rates. 150 hh 200 h and said she knew a park on the north side somewhere. I dunno. I was tempted. I said I just wanted to agree on expectations. But radio silence.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 15:32 #33638Regular Member

Posts: 4Oral fixation
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/159272319192
Anyone got any intel on her? She seems like she's a real good sucker. Have reached out several times and have had some communication but not a lot. Is she worth the trouble to connect with her? Head game that good?
-
02-16-24 15:06 #33637Senior Member

Posts: 414Jada
Saw this one today. She only does car dates. Easy setup. She looks just like the pics and has nice body. Found spot, CBJ and doggy to finish. Very tight and blew rather quickly. I'll see her again. 100 Mario coins.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/338735094075
-
02-16-24 13:15 #33636Senior Member

Posts: 98I Agree But. . .
The airport isn't too far away but I agree. I told Junior to settle down.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 12:36 #33635Senior Member

Posts: 71Thief
She's a thief. Will try the cash and dash or anything possible to get out of providing service.
Originally Posted by UncleShortz
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 11:24 #33634Senior Member

Posts: 587She looks extremely tattered to me. Bit to each his own.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 11:11 #33633Senior Member

Posts: 98Airport Area
Fellow long-term JAX mongers. Who is this and while I don't like the airport area, I'm intrigued.
Thank you and -.
WAIL ON!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/146762829216
-
02-16-24 10:55 #33632Senior Member

Posts: 413Anyone smash?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/026616194295
Not sure if she is content only, just wondering if anyone has partaken. Looks doable.
-
02-16-24 10:22 #33631Senior Member

Posts: 235She has been reviewed. Changed her name.
She use to post all the time. Reviews were either bad or not worth repeating. I want to say she was way lower back in the day. 60 range to 80.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
Drama out.
-
02-16-24 08:24 #33630Regular Member

Posts: 3Morning specials
Anyone had a dream with her? I reached out and she called immediately saying she was near my area. Seemed a bit off but it could be a coincidence.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/061365635554
-
02-16-24 08:21 #33629Senior Member

Posts: 587Ha! Luckily I don't remember being circumcised. And I don't plan on finding out what it feels like anytime soon. LOL.
Originally Posted by JakeGold21
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





