Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 37603
-
02-16-24 14:55 #31093Senior Member

Posts: 49Bruh tell me about it.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 14:45 #31092Senior Member

Posts: 125Rushed out for a reason
Probably was late for lunch, I don't think she ever missed an opportunity to eat.
Originally Posted by Pookie586
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 14:01 #31091Senior Member

Posts: 79Too funny
I wouldn't have taken you as a Pookie. LOL.
Originally Posted by Pookie586
[View Original Post]
Glad you had fun.
-
02-16-24 13:33 #31090Senior Member

Posts: 49All green
Went and seen Mimi today at all green. Great table shower and awesome massage I will be back. Let's try and keep this place around.
-
02-16-24 13:08 #31089Senior Member

Posts: 49Haha
Was that you LOL. Sorry I actually didn't notice you. It was my first time here today and MIMI was great, I think she was only one working today, they said Aimee was there too. Good place I hope it last.
Originally Posted by MyWagoneer
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 13:05 #31088Senior Member

Posts: 49Olivia lane
Dreamfor hr massage the other week and regular service. I'd give it 5/10 paid $$ 80 wham bam and out in 26 min. Massage lasted like 10 min felted rushed. She was very nice and personable, little bigger than pics all in all I don't think I will be back, with vetter options out there at the price point.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/165074714
-
02-16-24 12:18 #31087Senior Member

Posts: 79All Green
Has jumped the shark. LOL.
I've gone here 5-6 times and never had to wait. Went today (10:45 am) and it was packed. No ladies available as everyone was in a room.
As I was talking to MamaSan in the entry way some 6'3" linebacker looking sunuvabitch walked by in a towel. I'm sure he was thrilled some middle aged dude saw him. Haha.
Enjoy it while you can. And stay safe.
-
02-16-24 06:29 #31086Banned Member

Posts: 279No. All covered.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 00:05 #31085Senior Member

Posts: 371Goldstar (west) vs 8 star (east)
Is BBBJCIM and MSOG available at either of these places?
I don't really are about TS, just want to have some good BBBJCIM and pop a 2nd time in CFS.
From what I read its 220 for 1 hr, which place is better?
OR does All Green in 13 mile beats these 2 for what I want?
-
02-15-24 21:07 #31084Regular Member

Posts: 24Julie
I know I'm going way back on this one, but does anyone still book with Julie (The one who looked. Kinda special), she used to book in her basement.
Thanks!
-
02-15-24 18:56 #31083Senior Member

Posts: 34Could you pm me a link.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 17:02 #31082Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Female HE
Try Christina of Christina and Chase. Works works solo. CL Ad.
Originally Posted by Sexydjpanda
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 16:12 #31081Senior Member

Posts: 218Parking
There is also a limited number of free parking spots behind the building too.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 14:23 #31080Senior Member

Posts: 928I will call it for you to find out, then I will PM you with the result.
Originally Posted by Wasabi313
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 14:19 #31079Senior Member

Posts: 435Sunrise spa
Can anybody confirm that Naomi is really gone.
I heard somebody's doing BBBJ there-- anybody confirm?









Reply With Quote






