Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 7843
-
02-19-24 18:14 #6808Regular Member

Posts: 16Kayla
After reading reviews I decided to check Kayla out In WB. She responded right way, her place was in a good area and took direction well. Looks ten times better in person. Firm with donation but well worth it, I'll def be going back.
-
02-19-24 15:48 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 746Blond Cougar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/560527041255
I'm a little delayed reviewing this one. I saw her a few weeks ago. Set up was easy enough. She is responsive to your texts but she does insist on s phone call before she gives you the address. She is just north of Waterbury. 5 minutes from I84. Her ad says rates are negotiable but that's not the case. She is very firm on her donation and I think service would suffer if she lowered. .
She looks pretty good and in nice shape. She was dressed in some nice lingerie. Nice kissing and hand job but no finger play. Everything is covered. Her CBJ is above average but she was in a rush to have sex. I complied but should have let her blow me longer. She is pretty tight and has good muscle control down there. I was screwing her less than five minutes before she said she came (not a great actress) and then she was rushing because she didn't want to get sore. I paid for hhr but 15 in and I had enough and finished. I would have liked to take my time but she said I was making her sore and I'm just average size.
She was nice and cleaned the lipstick off my face. All in all if it wasn't for the rush job, I would definitely go back. But for the amount donated it was too expensive so I think I'll pass. YMMV so don't let my review deter you from visiting. Maybe I caught her on a bad day.
-
02-18-24 16:49 #6806Regular Member

Posts: 10Mature Blonde
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/745479901970
Went to see her and was really worth it. Very sexy for an older woman and she takes direction well. Really sweet personality and enjoyed my time with her. The place is really nice and clean. Will definitely be going again. Jay.
-
02-18-24 01:28 #6805Senior Member

Posts: 43Kayla WB
I've seen Kayla at this same place mentioned.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
3 floor dirty apartment.
But I enjoyed my time with her, did everything I was asking for and took directions very well, thought she stopped working.
Would love to see her again if anyone would like to pass her information along 😊128522;.
-
02-17-24 10:30 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 81I saw her in 22 or early 23. It is possible she's moved around, they all do. She is not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by JayMeriden
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 07:04 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 1000When I Brought Her
To everyone's attention she lived on the third floor. While she is a nice girl she "had" a very high yuck factor. How she is now I do not know. Poo.
Originally Posted by JayMeriden
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 18:38 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 2147This one lives in a coop on the ground floor. They do move over time. But, in your defense same thing happen to me with Ricci.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
02-16-24 17:05 #6801Regular Member

Posts: 10You must be talking about someone else, dude. She doesn't live in a 3-story apt. She's in a nice complex and it was very clean. She is sexy and very accommodating.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 12:04 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 81Dirty lady
I've met her in WB she is absolutely disgusting. Went to visit on the 3rd floor of some dilapidated building, I saw literal garbage every where and used needles decided to pull the old "left my donation in the car" routine. I needed to shower after being in that house for 3 minutes.
Originally Posted by JayMeriden
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 09:55 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 2147Kayla
Kayla is for real. I've seen her a few times. She lives in an co-op apartment in a descent area. The few times I met with her I can say I had a good time. She looks to please and takes directions well. You don't have to worry about getting rob when you visit Kayla.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
02-16-24 09:28 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 551Kayla Pictures
For those trying to figure out who this is, this link has pictures from her old phone number. If you google search with the phone number in that link, more images come up.
Originally Posted by BrettKnyte
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...th-me/43890519
Also, just search this forum for reviews and other info. And no, I haven't seen her so I can't offer anything about her looks or services
-
02-15-24 19:01 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 5229Lady M
I tried to reach her after seeing her new ad and number early this afternoon. As of 7 pm, not a peep or a reply.
Originally Posted by Stark427
[View Original Post]
No luck.
BMD.
-
02-15-24 15:39 #6796Regular Member

Posts: 10This is what comes up when I tried to respond to you:
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
"Jarred has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Your Message".
-
02-15-24 15:34 #6795Regular Member

Posts: 10Dude, I've tried to respond to you on your private mail but your mailbox is full. How am I supposed to give you her info?
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 15:30 #6794Regular Member

Posts: 10What are you talking about? Kayla is legit. I've seen Kayla multiple times and she's amazing. If you don't think she's legit then ask for a call or video call and she'll be more than happy to oblige.
Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





