Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 7835
-
02-21-24 18:54 #6815Senior Member

Posts: 2147OK, it's BS, you don't need to believe anyone.
Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 10:05 #6814Senior Member

Posts: 216Kayla
Recently saw Kayla, and yes looks better in person. Apt in good area in a ground floor unit. Somewhat cluttered but not bad.
She aims to please. Great skills with bbj and the deed. Finished, and talked for a bit. No rush and fun. Will repeat.
-
02-20-24 18:09 #6813Regular Member

Posts: 10I replied to your PM. Stay Safe! Jay.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 15:19 #6812Senior Member

Posts: 157I smell bs
I smell BS. What are last 4 digits? Must be her or the dude that stays there.
Originally Posted by WTownAdam
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 08:44 #6811Senior Member

Posts: 154Sorry wrong reply. What number did you use because the one in her ad is out of service.
Originally Posted by JayMeriden
[View Original Post]
Night.
-
02-20-24 08:42 #6810Senior Member

Posts: 154The number in the ad doesn't work. Is there another one you contacted?
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Night.
-
02-19-24 18:38 #6809Senior Member

Posts: 2147Mature blonde
Thanks Jay for the review. I've heard the same from a number of her clients. I was thinking about stopping by before I hit the casinos. At least it will be a happy beginning.
Originally Posted by JayMeriden
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
02-19-24 18:14 #6808Regular Member

Posts: 16Kayla
After reading reviews I decided to check Kayla out In WB. She responded right way, her place was in a good area and took direction well. Looks ten times better in person. Firm with donation but well worth it, I'll def be going back.
-
02-19-24 15:48 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 746Blond Cougar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/560527041255
I'm a little delayed reviewing this one. I saw her a few weeks ago. Set up was easy enough. She is responsive to your texts but she does insist on s phone call before she gives you the address. She is just north of Waterbury. 5 minutes from I84. Her ad says rates are negotiable but that's not the case. She is very firm on her donation and I think service would suffer if she lowered. .
She looks pretty good and in nice shape. She was dressed in some nice lingerie. Nice kissing and hand job but no finger play. Everything is covered. Her CBJ is above average but she was in a rush to have sex. I complied but should have let her blow me longer. She is pretty tight and has good muscle control down there. I was screwing her less than five minutes before she said she came (not a great actress) and then she was rushing because she didn't want to get sore. I paid for hhr but 15 in and I had enough and finished. I would have liked to take my time but she said I was making her sore and I'm just average size.
She was nice and cleaned the lipstick off my face. All in all if it wasn't for the rush job, I would definitely go back. But for the amount donated it was too expensive so I think I'll pass. YMMV so don't let my review deter you from visiting. Maybe I caught her on a bad day.
-
02-18-24 16:49 #6806Regular Member

Posts: 10Mature Blonde
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/745479901970
Went to see her and was really worth it. Very sexy for an older woman and she takes direction well. Really sweet personality and enjoyed my time with her. The place is really nice and clean. Will definitely be going again. Jay.
-
02-18-24 01:28 #6805Senior Member

Posts: 43Kayla WB
I've seen Kayla at this same place mentioned.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
3 floor dirty apartment.
But I enjoyed my time with her, did everything I was asking for and took directions very well, thought she stopped working.
Would love to see her again if anyone would like to pass her information along 😊128522;.
-
02-17-24 10:30 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 81I saw her in 22 or early 23. It is possible she's moved around, they all do. She is not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by JayMeriden
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 07:04 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 1000When I Brought Her
To everyone's attention she lived on the third floor. While she is a nice girl she "had" a very high yuck factor. How she is now I do not know. Poo.
Originally Posted by JayMeriden
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 18:38 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 2147This one lives in a coop on the ground floor. They do move over time. But, in your defense same thing happen to me with Ricci.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
02-16-24 17:05 #6801Regular Member

Posts: 10You must be talking about someone else, dude. She doesn't live in a 3-story apt. She's in a nice complex and it was very clean. She is sexy and very accommodating.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





