Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 7835
-
02-16-24 12:04 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 81Dirty lady
I've met her in WB she is absolutely disgusting. Went to visit on the 3rd floor of some dilapidated building, I saw literal garbage every where and used needles decided to pull the old "left my donation in the car" routine. I needed to shower after being in that house for 3 minutes.
Originally Posted by JayMeriden
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 09:55 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 2147Kayla
Kayla is for real. I've seen her a few times. She lives in an co-op apartment in a descent area. The few times I met with her I can say I had a good time. She looks to please and takes directions well. You don't have to worry about getting rob when you visit Kayla.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
02-16-24 09:28 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 551Kayla Pictures
For those trying to figure out who this is, this link has pictures from her old phone number. If you google search with the phone number in that link, more images come up.
Originally Posted by BrettKnyte
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...th-me/43890519
Also, just search this forum for reviews and other info. And no, I haven't seen her so I can't offer anything about her looks or services
-
02-15-24 19:01 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 5229Lady M
I tried to reach her after seeing her new ad and number early this afternoon. As of 7 pm, not a peep or a reply.
Originally Posted by Stark427
[View Original Post]
No luck.
BMD.
-
02-15-24 15:39 #6796Regular Member

Posts: 10This is what comes up when I tried to respond to you:
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
"Jarred has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Your Message".
-
02-15-24 15:34 #6795Regular Member

Posts: 10Dude, I've tried to respond to you on your private mail but your mailbox is full. How am I supposed to give you her info?
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 15:30 #6794Regular Member

Posts: 10What are you talking about? Kayla is legit. I've seen Kayla multiple times and she's amazing. If you don't think she's legit then ask for a call or video call and she'll be more than happy to oblige.
Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 09:50 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 175Kayla
JayMeriden has 3 posts, all for Kayla. I'm not sure I'd trust the info and the location / activities seems suspect. NEXT!
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 23:17 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 1322Lady M
I have known M for many years and we've kept in touch in between her times she was not living in Waterbury, and I read hi question this morning and I was going to respond tonight with "When she gets comfortable with you it's pretty much anything goes. " So, I would concur.
Originally Posted by OldStud1970
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
02-13-24 21:11 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 121Once she's comfortable with you her menu is wide open, except for Greek. Be aware, she's not lying when she says she's tight as f*uck. I'm above average and have seen her several times but I've never been able to get more than 1/2 of myself into her. I've learned to make it work, and always have a good time with her, but it was a little frustrating the first time I saw her. Just FYI.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 18:41 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 324DM'd you
Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler
[View Original Post]
DM'd you about Kayla. No response. Any pics of her? None of the prior links work when I search her name in this forum.
Originally Posted by JayMeriden
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 12:16 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 356Saw Lady M and she said to text her a message about what you or anyone else are seeking. She will answer if she does or not.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 09:48 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 410Lady M
Can anyone explain or give some idea of how wide her menu is? Like maybe DFK, etc. ?
Originally Posted by Stark427
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
YYZ.
-
02-13-24 07:33 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 157Beware 4 girl team at Q inn the dirty water
2 different friends had bad experiences and I left due to what I saw before visit. When to see kash and then tiff. Got there early and just 15 minutes I couldn't believe the shady activity happening. First I parked in a spot so I can see the entire front. While waiting I saw 2 specific rooms two guys (don't get offended but black clearly look outs or managers). Then I saw the girl I set up an apointment with she went to a diffrent room followed by those managers. A couple minutes later was another girl that came out clearly messed up (high) redish hair scabs on her face smoking then I saw the third girl which looked better dark haired girl tiff. After a couple minutes both talking loud going to another room and the boys (managers) going room to room. I say fk that I'm out, knowing guys got robbed at the other location at the ghetto condos. You gentlemen have been warned that situation will be in the news in the future. Not risking getting robbed or a shoot out sorry don't have link but girls obviously are in the dark side of the moon Kash Frankie Tiff and the other one.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 13:35 #6786Regular Member

Posts: 1Lady M
Just a heads up for anyone having trouble trying to reach Lady M, she recently updated her post with a new number. I've been a regular of hers for the past few months, and was able to see her again last weekend. Same great experience as always.
Originally Posted by Sn0903
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...t/927201002729









Reply With Quote





