Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 11220
-
02-15-24 23:46 #8685Senior Member

Posts: 246I'm not buying a house anymore. I want an asian sugarbaby. I've always had 1 since I was 23 years old. For some reason they all have entitled gps now or are fresh off the boat.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 22:06 #8684Senior Member

Posts: 422This seems crazy. Women in general are very ruthless and entitled, especially so for the gold diggers on SA. What's to stop them from just pocketing the cash and blocking you? You have absolutely no recourse and you are placing your trust blindly in a hoe you just met! Seems nuts to me.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 20:25 #8683Senior Member

Posts: 300That 100 percent makes sense. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
Problem for some of us is we cannot possibly meet someone 2-3 times a week. Or even 1 time a week. Seeking is an occasional indulgence when getting away from the wife, and out of the prying eyes of the local community.
I typically offer 600 and I've been given the ok much of the time but not all.
To be fair I respect that some girls want a supplemental defined income. I would want that too if I were them. I'm just not willing or able to do it.
-
02-15-24 15:04 #8682Senior Member

Posts: 3338You missed the whole point.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 13:10 #8681Senior Member

Posts: 622Why your 500 ppm are being rejected
I see a lot of members here are wondering why their 500 ppm offers are being rejected. Let me give you a little insight and an explanation as to why. A lot of SBs are fine with 500 ppm or lower but they're looking for long-term not just a one-time fling, pump and dump scenario. My friend is an SD and he's been on SA for a long time already and this is how he does it. He pays them 2-3 k per month upfront, depending on the girl, and he meets them 2-3 x a week at his discretion. If paying 3 k and meeting 3 x a week, this works out to be $250 ppm. If meet only 2 x a week, it's $375, still lower than 500 ppm. His SBs prefer this because they are guaranteed a monthly income and instead of having to search for a new SD each time for a one-time fling for 500. He currently has over 8 SBs and he sees them regularly. Very few SDs are willing to drop 2-3 k right off the bat for an SB and pay them on a consistent monthly basis so that's why his strategy has worked well for him.
-
02-15-24 11:12 #8680Senior Member

Posts: 622You can still find some 4, 5, and 6's on SA for under 500 ppm but mostly Latinos. Just not the 7, 8, 9, 10's.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 10:53 #8679Senior Member

Posts: 1388I'm saving to buy a house. Done with whoremaxxing
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
Done with whoremaxxing and saving $$ for downpayment or mortgage, but making $500 offers left and right to Asians on Seeking. None of this fuzzy math adds up in my limited brain.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...xing&p=6561910#post6561910.
-
02-15-24 10:50 #8678Senior Member

Posts: 622SB Reviews 02/15/2024
Gigi: Thai girl in her late 20's. She's back active again on SA and looking for a new SD. She's been on SA for a few years now and very experienced with sugaring. She's very high maintenance and looking for a very high allowance. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-ead75fb2f5db
Cassierose: White girl in her late 20's or early 30's. She's very selective about who she meets up so you'll have to make her cut first before anything. She's asking for a high allowance. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-91730dc584de
Jessicass: Fake / Scammer. Selling pics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-f1a0ce7c1372
AdorableGirl: Fake / Scammer. Asking for rent money.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-36df9e1b4936
ElegantAngel: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-4383c9674a33
-
02-15-24 09:54 #8677Senior Member

Posts: 622If she can't do a quick video chat to verify it's her then it's a fake / scammer and you're probably chatting with a dude in India LOL.
Originally Posted by Uncountable
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 00:47 #8676Senior Member

Posts: 95Platonic
She is looking for a strictly platonic relationship wherein she will text you and lend you an ear whenever you feel like talking about your problems. All this for a little 10 Benjamins per week.
Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 23:10 #8675Senior Member

Posts: 246LOL!! Dang.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 19:58 #8674Senior Member

Posts: 622SB Reviews 02/14/2024
Madisonxo: Mixed girl looking for platonic dates only. Her looks are 8 and her body is 7 with a more curvy figure. High allowance.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-1d3fcfa937e5
SillyFox: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-8fb3b2dac84d
Destinytoohot: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-cbf207b14bcb
Clairebear: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-78b4a4e726b2
Holdingthecards: Fake / Scammer. Tell you to join Love.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-42c480512035
-
02-14-24 17:12 #8673Senior Member

Posts: 622Can't see her face.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 16:09 #8672Senior Member

Posts: 3338It can be like this
I had an arrangement w / a new grad of a CSU that ended in July 2021. She moved to a professional job waaay out of state. I've seen her a couple of times since when she's been in town, gratis. She's 20's, I'm 60's. She shows up in my inbox today to wish me Happy Valentine's.
-
02-14-24 09:09 #8671Senior Member

Posts: 272Upon seeing, I didn't even start the M&G, I left. Allowance never discussed.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





