Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 5800
-
02-20-24 01:52 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 7266I got in when the donation was not that high but since she knows now everyone want bare. She raised the price and some people will pay!
Originally Posted by SoCalBrownBear
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 21:03 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 53Braking the piggy bank?
Isn't she at 500 for the half? For that type of session?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 17:16 #5168Regular Member

Posts: 2Waste of time
This one is a pump and dump if that's what you are after. She said no kissing and no BJ because she just got a new piercing on her lips. She had all the same piercings from the pics so this was obviously a lie to get out of doing this. She basically lays back and lets you fuck her. I tried for a second round and she said no that's extra. Total date was 20 minutes. She's very transactional and an obvious pro. Don't recommend.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 01:23 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 7266MissAlexisroyale (hx).
Easypeasyleonsqueezy bare and cip!
Try it.
-
02-19-24 01:15 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 7266I'm in a private hx club that has nothing to do with bare.
Originally Posted by NewStart101
[View Original Post]
But, one of the blogs in the club said contribute or hx gals who allow it. So, everyone in the club posts a name and there are a lot! LOL.
I will not divulge the club so don't ask.
But, there are many other clubs on hx that talk about it.
-
02-18-24 21:05 #5165Regular Member

Posts: 22Good evening. Did Matrxxgoddess64 mention BBFS or it just happened?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 16:45 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 2085She's a real pro. Like Mayumi, she is well groomed. Once is enough for me. My session clocked in at 12 minutes. I prefer Mayumi.
Originally Posted by MidnightPro
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 23:33 #5163Regular Member

Posts: 16Yeah she has tats but I don't mind as long as they don't cover everything. I think she said she was here until next month.
Originally Posted by LabiaFedora
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 16:15 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 284Her tattoos seem unappealing. I am sure she was great though. Did she share how much longer she would be here?
Originally Posted by MidnightPro
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 15:49 #5161Regular Member

Posts: 16Candy
Agree with your review. Showered with me, blue toast, fresh and clean DATY. Bolt ons good size for her frame. Good effort, Kung fu grip, magnum ready.
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 02:15 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 2644Oreo Lollypops anyone?
So Lolly girls is offering doubles with a white (Baby Love) and black (Rocky Amor) girl. I know it's Black History Month, but damn I didn't expect that.
-
02-12-24 12:40 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 320It's annoying that she keeps reposting the same photos every day, but I still have my eye on her. I just hope she's in relatively good shape.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 17:26 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 983Is she much bigger in person?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 15:40 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 468Candy
Saw her last night, good service, great body, not the best face, but really tries to please. Finished and she gave me a great massage afterwards.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 04:51 #5156Banned Member

Posts: 99Here's what I found out about Allycat
Saw someone that had been around Allycat and she said that Allycat is slamming dope now with her pimp. Kind of explains her behavior and her bad hygiene. The chick said that Ally had tracks all over her body and that she stunk pretty bad.












Reply With Quote





