Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 387 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 5791
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #5161

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night, good service, great body, not the best face, but really tries to please. Finished and she gave me a great massage afterwards.
    Agree with your review. Showered with me, blue toast, fresh and clean DATY. Bolt ons good size for her frame. Good effort, Kung fu grip, magnum ready.

  2. #5160

    Oreo Lollypops anyone?

    So Lolly girls is offering doubles with a white (Baby Love) and black (Rocky Amor) girl. I know it's Black History Month, but damn I didn't expect that.

  3. #5159
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Got bored after my work trip for the day outa office and saw Matrxxgoddess64 was 15 minutes from me.

    Seen her twice just to bang her phat fupa coochie bare!

    Licked her vaj and got a nice BBBJ and she got sloppy and wet sucking JR. Sheesh I had to pull away cause he was getting senstive.

    Than put her on all 4's on edge of bed and just spread them cheeks and jr went in and pounded away while she moaned and moaned.

    Baby, baby cum for me and I sure did.
    It's annoying that she keeps reposting the same photos every day, but I still have my eye on her. I just hope she's in relatively good shape.

  4. #5158
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Got bored after my work trip for the day outa office and saw Matrxxgoddess64 was 15 minutes from me.

    Seen her twice just to bang her phat fupa coochie bare!

    Licked her vaj and got a nice BBBJ and she got sloppy and wet sucking JR. Sheesh I had to pull away cause he was getting senstive.

    Than put her on all 4's on edge of bed and just spread them cheeks and jr went in and pounded away while she moaned and moaned.

    Baby, baby cum for me and I sure did.
    Is she much bigger in person?

  5. #5157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 467

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi's friend is leaving soon. That means I will velvet buzz saw her gigantic clit then cum deep in her 70 year old hole.
    Saw her last night, good service, great body, not the best face, but really tries to please. Finished and she gave me a great massage afterwards.

  6. #5156

    Here's what I found out about Allycat

    Saw someone that had been around Allycat and she said that Allycat is slamming dope now with her pimp. Kind of explains her behavior and her bad hygiene. The chick said that Ally had tracks all over her body and that she stunk pretty bad.

  7. #5155
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovieFan  [View Original Post]
    She told me no CIM. For me that is a deal breaker. But others should chime in and give us some more info.
    Mayumi's friend is leaving soon. That means I will velvet buzz saw her gigantic clit then cum deep in her 70 year old hole.

  8. #5154
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mayumi

    Any info on her? I don't feel like gambling.
    She told me no CIM. For me that is a deal breaker. But others should chime in and give us some more info.

  9. #5153
    Got bored after my work trip for the day outa office and saw Matrxxgoddess64 was 15 minutes from me.

    Seen her twice just to bang her phat fupa coochie bare!

    Licked her vaj and got a nice BBBJ and she got sloppy and wet sucking JR. Sheesh I had to pull away cause he was getting senstive.

    Than put her on all 4's on edge of bed and just spread them cheeks and jr went in and pounded away while she moaned and moaned.

    Baby, baby cum for me and I sure did.

  10. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Yah, spend some $ to join hx and see some girls. Get some networks in your profile and than reach out to her.

    Pretty simple!

    This sport ain't for everyone!
    What's her HX handle?

  11. #5151
    No way! I saw her twice in November and December of 2021.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    At her current quoted prices, I hardly think a monger here who joined just for the purpose of banging Kiti and chose "PennySaver" as his handle would be able to afford her LOL.

    This guy should check out the DTLA thread. He can dumpster dive the tents in downtown Los Angeles skid row for $20 blowjobs. If that ain't PennySaving, I truly don't know what is!

    Redacted CA DL card shows you she is now 20 yo and 100% legal. So bang away.

  12. #5150

    Kiti

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Pretty simple!

    This sport ain't for everyone!
    At her current quoted prices, I hardly think a monger here who joined just for the purpose of banging Kiti and chose "PennySaver" as his handle would be able to afford her LOL.

    This guy should check out the DTLA thread. He can dumpster dive the tents in downtown Los Angeles skid row for $20 blowjobs. If that ain't PennySaving, I truly don't know what is!

    Redacted CA DL card shows you she is now 20 yo and 100% legal. So bang away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kiti  20yo 99 lbs  cip cim (6).jpg‎   Kiti  20yo 99 lbs  cip cim (5).jpg‎   iPhone_2023-11-03_175631.jpg‎   iPhone_2023-12-19_003400.jpg‎   iPhone_2023-12-29_175608.jpg‎  

    iPhone_2023-12-29_175626.jpg‎   Kiti CA DMV card.jpg‎  

  13. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by PennySaver  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ace, can you help a brother out on how to get I contact with Kiti? I've been having trouble trying to get started.
    If you want to pay 800 for 30 minutes go ahead. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Pinkbarbie26.

  14. #5148

    Dear Penthouse Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    I was going to question your original post. Rediculous.

    SMH.
    Yeah lots of fiction writers here with very active imagination and vivid "dreams" LOL. But that's not even the funny part. What makes me laugh the hardest are all the Brooklyn Bridge buyers ha ha ha.

    Hook, line, and sinker. Maybe these thirsty mongers will be interested in buying my oceanfront property in Arizona. Pretty cheap!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails weak gullible mongers.jpg‎   Crowded beaches in AZ lol.jpg‎  

  15. #5147

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy67I  [View Original Post]
    I take this back! I saw her again the other day to give her a chance and I reviewed her in the LA BBFS thread! She redeemed herself! She milked my cock into tight pussy! Best creampie I've had!
    I was going to question your original post. Rediculous.

    SMH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape