Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 387 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 5796
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #5166
    Quote Originally Posted by NewStart101  [View Original Post]
    Good evening. Did Matrxxgoddess64 mention BBFS or it just happened?
    I'm in a private hx club that has nothing to do with bare.

    But, one of the blogs in the club said contribute or hx gals who allow it. So, everyone in the club posts a name and there are a lot! LOL.

    I will not divulge the club so don't ask.

    But, there are many other clubs on hx that talk about it.

  2. #5165
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Got bored after my work trip for the day outa office and saw Matrxxgoddess64 was 15 minutes from me.

    Seen her twice just to bang her phat fupa coochie bare!

    Licked her vaj and got a nice BBBJ and she got sloppy and wet sucking JR. Sheesh I had to pull away cause he was getting senstive.

    Than put her on all 4's on edge of bed and just spread them cheeks and jr went in and pounded away while she moaned and moaned.

    Baby, baby cum for me and I sure did.
    Good evening. Did Matrxxgoddess64 mention BBFS or it just happened?

  3. #5164
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightPro  [View Original Post]
    Agree with your review. Showered with me, blue toast, fresh and clean DATY. Bolt ons good size for her frame. Good effort, Kung fu grip, magnum ready.
    She's a real pro. Like Mayumi, she is well groomed. Once is enough for me. My session clocked in at 12 minutes. I prefer Mayumi.

  4. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaFedora  [View Original Post]
    Her tattoos seem unappealing. I am sure she was great though. Did she share how much longer she would be here?
    Yeah she has tats but I don't mind as long as they don't cover everything. I think she said she was here until next month.

  5. #5162
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightPro  [View Original Post]
    Agree with your review. Showered with me, blue toast, fresh and clean DATY. Bolt ons good size for her frame. Good effort, Kung fu grip, magnum ready.
    Her tattoos seem unappealing. I am sure she was great though. Did she share how much longer she would be here?

  6. #5161

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night, good service, great body, not the best face, but really tries to please. Finished and she gave me a great massage afterwards.
    Agree with your review. Showered with me, blue toast, fresh and clean DATY. Bolt ons good size for her frame. Good effort, Kung fu grip, magnum ready.

  7. #5160

    Oreo Lollypops anyone?

    So Lolly girls is offering doubles with a white (Baby Love) and black (Rocky Amor) girl. I know it's Black History Month, but damn I didn't expect that.

  8. #5159
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Got bored after my work trip for the day outa office and saw Matrxxgoddess64 was 15 minutes from me.

    Seen her twice just to bang her phat fupa coochie bare!

    Licked her vaj and got a nice BBBJ and she got sloppy and wet sucking JR. Sheesh I had to pull away cause he was getting senstive.

    Than put her on all 4's on edge of bed and just spread them cheeks and jr went in and pounded away while she moaned and moaned.

    Baby, baby cum for me and I sure did.
    It's annoying that she keeps reposting the same photos every day, but I still have my eye on her. I just hope she's in relatively good shape.

  9. #5158
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Got bored after my work trip for the day outa office and saw Matrxxgoddess64 was 15 minutes from me.

    Seen her twice just to bang her phat fupa coochie bare!

    Licked her vaj and got a nice BBBJ and she got sloppy and wet sucking JR. Sheesh I had to pull away cause he was getting senstive.

    Than put her on all 4's on edge of bed and just spread them cheeks and jr went in and pounded away while she moaned and moaned.

    Baby, baby cum for me and I sure did.
    Is she much bigger in person?

  10. #5157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi's friend is leaving soon. That means I will velvet buzz saw her gigantic clit then cum deep in her 70 year old hole.
    Saw her last night, good service, great body, not the best face, but really tries to please. Finished and she gave me a great massage afterwards.

  11. #5156

    Here's what I found out about Allycat

    Saw someone that had been around Allycat and she said that Allycat is slamming dope now with her pimp. Kind of explains her behavior and her bad hygiene. The chick said that Ally had tracks all over her body and that she stunk pretty bad.

  12. #5155
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovieFan  [View Original Post]
    She told me no CIM. For me that is a deal breaker. But others should chime in and give us some more info.
    Mayumi's friend is leaving soon. That means I will velvet buzz saw her gigantic clit then cum deep in her 70 year old hole.

  13. #5154
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mayumi

    Any info on her? I don't feel like gambling.
    She told me no CIM. For me that is a deal breaker. But others should chime in and give us some more info.

  14. #5153
    Got bored after my work trip for the day outa office and saw Matrxxgoddess64 was 15 minutes from me.

    Seen her twice just to bang her phat fupa coochie bare!

    Licked her vaj and got a nice BBBJ and she got sloppy and wet sucking JR. Sheesh I had to pull away cause he was getting senstive.

    Than put her on all 4's on edge of bed and just spread them cheeks and jr went in and pounded away while she moaned and moaned.

    Baby, baby cum for me and I sure did.

  15. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Yah, spend some $ to join hx and see some girls. Get some networks in your profile and than reach out to her.

    Pretty simple!

    This sport ain't for everyone!
    What's her HX handle?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape