Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 1292 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 27804
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her for a while also she's kinda lame no incall only CD and for 100 in a small car. She smells as if she's been smoking non-stopped blunts. You can get better on aurora. Enjoy the pics.
    Prego or beer belly LOL.

  2. #23438

    Chumps

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I was about to say the same thing. The number of guys that spoil it for everybody else because they ask point blank "Hey, I read online that you do BBFSCIP, is that true? ".

    Guys like that might as well just send the link for the posts directly to the girl if they're going to ask like that.
    In the past I had been burned by this a few times. I have gone to great lengths now to insulate my profiles on each board to make it almost impossible to tie my accounts together. It is sad that a few of us who have no game. Think sending a lady a link to a post from this (or any other) site will get them any further in what they are pursuing. If you really think about what your end goal is, doing this almost guarantees it will not get you any closer to achieving it. An extremely small number of women may actually respond with a "yes I do", more likely than not though, you have only ruined your chances of building any rapport with her. Chumps is all I can say!

  3. #23437
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #23436

    Lovely Briii

    Quote Originally Posted by Piketty  [View Original Post]
    Accurate pics. Not a hardbody though. But very well proportioned.

    Review: First of all the tna ads are somewhat accurate in the sense the pics are accurate. What is misleading tho is several things. The location is basically an AMP in a pretty discreet Georgetown area where other providers work. For those of us who prefer to stay away from those types of shared spaces her ad does not provide that and during text discussion she does not share the same. Location is clean and well kept.

    Briii is cute and somewhat bubbly. Probably early 30's, again accurate pics but more of a soft and jiggly as opposed to hardbody. Briii and her reviewers claim she is not a clockwatcher but she sets a timer. Not a clockwatcher?. But sets a timer. She will also remind you of the time. Its kinda like the director of a movie saying "Briii & Your name Take 1 action! The body rub or massage is garbage and in my opinion a timewaster because she will tell you to just rollover whenever you want. I saw right thru that and rolled over immediately after she complimented my glutes. Anyway her touch on a cock is amazing though and she is quite good at that. I opted for the VIP 30 min session. VIP just includes cfs in my opinion, she kisses but not on 1st meeting. Claims if you return then she will kiss and allow DATY. She does a CBJ. Meh and whatever. It was ok. Reviews are accurate about her flexibility. Her pussy aint tight tho. Feels good but she's one of those who simulate sex by doing all the corny fake "ooohs and awws and yeah baby". That's a turnoff in my opinion.

    Conclusion: Super nice girl, the location aint my vibe and not sharing that upfront in someway is shady in my opinion, I got along well with her but did not feel she would be fun to talk to for more thatn 5 minutes. She looks good, has a bangin little soft and jiggly body is cooperative but reports of not being a clockwatcher are inaccurate. She sets a damn timer and will remind you of time. Overall I had fun but I would never return to that sort of location. Too risky and she's not that fine or interesting to me. IN MY OPINION she's running mofos through there on a conveyor belt and likely a high volume lady. She's all safe though and if you want a cool little fuck toy and your not looking to vibe just go through smash and run. I would not recommend to anyone who preferes a more mature, organic, safe meet up. Just my. 02.

  5. #23435

    Thinking the Same Thing. . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    Did go straight to her and say someone said they BB you? I hope not.
    I was about to say the same thing. The number of guys that spoil it for everybody else because they ask point blank "Hey, I read online that you do BBFSCIP, is that true? ".

    Guys like that might as well just send the link for the posts directly to the girl if they're going to ask like that.

  6. #23434
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Weird. Either you're lying or she's lying. She claims she never did bareback.
    Did go straight to her and say someone said they BB you? I hope not.

  7. #23433

    Danielle Dubois

    +100 on top of her rate of 260 for bbfscip. .

  8. #23432
    Quote Originally Posted by RainCock  [View Original Post]
    Need a partner in crime to DAP (and a LOT more) a hot, curvy, blonde, big tit, MILF with me. She is insatiable! Let me know. She is looking for tomorrow at 6 am in South King. If not we can work something else out. I know its a long shot but putting it out there.
    Damn. I hate that I missed out on this.

  9. #23431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Weird. Either you're lying or she's lying. She claims she never did bareback.
    99% of providers on TNA have BBFS on their don't list and claim they've never done it

    Why would you expect her to admit it?

    Especially if it's something she doesn't normally do?

  10. #23430
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her for a while also she's kinda lame no incall only CD and for 100 in a small car. She smells as if she's been smoking non-stopped blunts. You can get better on aurora. Enjoy the pics.
    She looks pregnant. Is she?

  11. #23429

    She's Alright

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    She's young and eager to please. Head game is a bit off, but the pussy is wet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/164736271
    I've seen her for a while also she's kinda lame no incall only CD and for 100 in a small car. She smells as if she's been smoking non-stopped blunts. You can get better on aurora. Enjoy the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20231229_133850.jpg‎   20231229_133904.jpg‎   20231229_133913.jpg‎  

  12. #23428
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Weird. Either you're lying or she's lying. She claims she never did bareback.
    Dude. Without any doubt I can tell you this. Every single ***** is BB'ing someone. It may extremely YMMV, but don't hold them on a pedestal. They are all here for one reason, money. I have been doing this a long time and I have learned that they all BB. No need to be rude to them and try to force them to do things that they don't want to. They will eventually give in if you play your cards right. One last thing, I would always tend to believe reviewers more (especially if more than one reviewer says it) than the lady as they are known to lie. Again they are here for one thing only.

  13. #23427

    Looking for bareback DAP partner

    Need a partner in crime to DAP (and a LOT more) a hot, curvy, blonde, big tit, MILF with me. She is insatiable! Let me know. She is looking for tomorrow at 6 am in South King. If not we can work something else out. I know its a long shot but putting it out there.

  14. #23426

    Jones4 Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Weird. Either you're lying or she's lying. She claims she never did bareback.
    They're never going to admit to doing it. Especially not someone like her who has plenty of clients coming in and out. She even told me no at first because she has plenty of income. We just had good enough chemistry that I asked again and she was more agreeable. Never use the "oh but you did it with him" strategy. That'll never work. Just be kind, respectful, and bring some extra cash. Oh and recent test results should put you in the clear.

  15. #23425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Weird. Either you're lying or she's lying. She claims she never did bareback.
    She is always going to deny it. This we know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape