Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 387 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 5799
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #5154
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mayumi

    Any info on her? I don't feel like gambling.
    She told me no CIM. For me that is a deal breaker. But others should chime in and give us some more info.

  2. #5153
    Got bored after my work trip for the day outa office and saw Matrxxgoddess64 was 15 minutes from me.

    Seen her twice just to bang her phat fupa coochie bare!

    Licked her vaj and got a nice BBBJ and she got sloppy and wet sucking JR. Sheesh I had to pull away cause he was getting senstive.

    Than put her on all 4's on edge of bed and just spread them cheeks and jr went in and pounded away while she moaned and moaned.

    Baby, baby cum for me and I sure did.

  3. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Yah, spend some $ to join hx and see some girls. Get some networks in your profile and than reach out to her.

    Pretty simple!

    This sport ain't for everyone!
    What's her HX handle?

  4. #5151
    No way! I saw her twice in November and December of 2021.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    At her current quoted prices, I hardly think a monger here who joined just for the purpose of banging Kiti and chose "PennySaver" as his handle would be able to afford her LOL.

    This guy should check out the DTLA thread. He can dumpster dive the tents in downtown Los Angeles skid row for $20 blowjobs. If that ain't PennySaving, I truly don't know what is!

    Redacted CA DL card shows you she is now 20 yo and 100% legal. So bang away.

  5. #5150

    Kiti

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Pretty simple!

    This sport ain't for everyone!
    At her current quoted prices, I hardly think a monger here who joined just for the purpose of banging Kiti and chose "PennySaver" as his handle would be able to afford her LOL.

    This guy should check out the DTLA thread. He can dumpster dive the tents in downtown Los Angeles skid row for $20 blowjobs. If that ain't PennySaving, I truly don't know what is!

    Redacted CA DL card shows you she is now 20 yo and 100% legal. So bang away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kiti  20yo 99 lbs  cip cim (6).jpg‎   Kiti  20yo 99 lbs  cip cim (5).jpg‎   iPhone_2023-11-03_175631.jpg‎   iPhone_2023-12-19_003400.jpg‎   iPhone_2023-12-29_175608.jpg‎  

    iPhone_2023-12-29_175626.jpg‎   Kiti CA DMV card.jpg‎  

  6. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by PennySaver  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ace, can you help a brother out on how to get I contact with Kiti? I've been having trouble trying to get started.
    If you want to pay 800 for 30 minutes go ahead. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Pinkbarbie26.

  7. #5148

    Dear Penthouse Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    I was going to question your original post. Rediculous.

    SMH.
    Yeah lots of fiction writers here with very active imagination and vivid "dreams" LOL. But that's not even the funny part. What makes me laugh the hardest are all the Brooklyn Bridge buyers ha ha ha.

    Hook, line, and sinker. Maybe these thirsty mongers will be interested in buying my oceanfront property in Arizona. Pretty cheap!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails weak gullible mongers.jpg‎   Crowded beaches in AZ lol.jpg‎  

  8. #5147

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy67I  [View Original Post]
    I take this back! I saw her again the other day to give her a chance and I reviewed her in the LA BBFS thread! She redeemed herself! She milked my cock into tight pussy! Best creampie I've had!
    I was going to question your original post. Rediculous.

    SMH.

  9. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy67I  [View Original Post]
    Her birthday was 24th. She's been doing this almost none stop last 2 years she's definitely all worn out now sadly. Time to find a new!
    I take this back! I saw her again the other day to give her a chance and I reviewed her in the LA BBFS thread! She redeemed herself! She milked my cock into tight pussy! Best creampie I've had!

  10. #5145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    No that's not the issue. My understanding is that a negative Compliance rating is due to how she answers the questions. There's a trick question regarding lending someone money. If you answer that you would loan money, it takes your compliance score down.
    Interesting, thanks for that. I always answer no to that question, even if the girl / agency is awesome. Then again, I wouldn't loan my mother a thousand dollars.

    (give maybe, loan. No).

  11. #5144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mayumi's ratings on HX. They are good except for compliance. Is that because she and her "friends" allow you to cum inside their cunts?
    No that's not the issue. My understanding is that a negative Compliance rating is due to how she answers the questions. There's a trick question regarding lending someone money. If you answer that you would loan money, it takes your compliance score down.

  12. #5143

    Compliance

    I saw Mayumi's ratings on HX. They are good except for compliance. Is that because she and her "friends" allow you to cum inside their cunts?

  13. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mayumi

    Any info on her? I don't feel like gambling.
    The ad says Candy is 48 DD. I don't know how that is possible for a woman weighing only 105 lbs. It looks like Mayumi is all done working alone. She must be totally worn out at age 70.

  14. #5141

    From Seeking

    Check LA Sugar Daddy / Seeking thread. Posted 3 easy BBFS if you have SA.

  15. #5140
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mayumi

    Any info on her? I don't feel like gambling.
    No info yet. She started yesterday apparently. She looks decent but her girls are typicallly a miss for me. Only girls that I thought were good were Lina and Apple from while back. Everyone else felt meh.

    On the other hand, any info on Cuban Max on FirstAsians?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape