Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 884 1384 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25060
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucea06  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seem POOKI in Louisburg lately, is her price really what she is posting. Double what it used to be?
    Does this really need its own thread?

  2. #25059
    I have not seen her recently (post move to her new Apex location) due to scheduling issues. She is more available in the evening than during the day and I am not.

    I saw her 3 times in her old apartment location. She is fairly discreet and careful given that she truly was doing this as a part time extra money thing since she holds down a real job. It's also why she doesn't constantly post as much as other providers.

    I sincerely doubt she is LEO and a sting operation would be less likely in a purely residential location. With that said, it is always good to be wary and on your toes for LEO and scammers. When texting her, keep details to a minimum and I always fold my donation into a folded up sheet of plain paper and drop on a counter / table or top of drawer and I never discuss it or bring attention to it at a visit. The good providers also do the same implicitly trusting that you have honored your side of the exchange.

    -J.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAlbe  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    Long time lurker.

    I was curious about Apex MILF and wondered if anyone has seen her recently (as in the last 7 days or so)? I know she never answers her phone her location is in residential neighborhood and she doesn't do outcalls. I really don't know why but it feels like uncle is on the other side of her phone. I've been doing this a long time and I'm just getting that vibe for some reason and my spidey senses are tingling. Have any of you seen her very recently and was everything ok?

  3. #25058

    POOKI in Louisburg

    Has anyone seem POOKI in Louisburg lately, is her price really what she is posting. Double what it used to be?

  4. #25057

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate here or in a PM about what you ask for?
    What you replied to has to be fake. I went there and asked her to come outside first. She looks nothing like her picture. She is a lot bigger. She is missing most of her teeth. I left and would never even consider her at any price.

  5. #25056

    Re: Janiya

    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    Hey ya'll! Been eying this for a while but I haven't seen any reports on any of this. Any Intel will be really appreciate it!

    Janiya:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/164933860#.
    I saw Janiya a couple months ago in Cary off 40/ Chapel Hill Blvd. Was a nice place right off freeway.

    Comms easy. Quick replies. I arrive & she informs me of friend and adjoining bedroom and I say hi. Not an issue.

    Just a few points:

    1) I was there only for a covered (my choice) BJ. She performed and it was meh. Not great, not bad. Not even really a criticism because she was trying.

    2) She is a big girl. The pictures are mildly deceiving.

    3) I love titties. Hers are large, but overly sensitive for me to fully enjoy. Probably really what's kept me from revisiting.

    4) When I saw her an uncle had given her a super nice large black ankle bracelet that she liked so much she wore it everywhere.

    5) She was a super-sweet girl to me. I felt safe and not ripped off.

    Can't speak to anything other than my experience, and there it is. Hope it helps.

    Be Safe.

  6. #25055

    Oldmantucker's UTR

    Has anyone met OLDMANTUCKER's UTR? I'm texting with her and she wants to meet but I'm hesitant TTOFTT just yet.

    Old man no disrespect meant just due diligence.

  7. #25054
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Seen her several times. Yea she's a big girl but I get everything I ask for at a price I'll gladly pay. Probably not for everyone but she scratches multiple itches.

    TAG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...g/090135160086
    Can you elaborate here or in a PM about what you ask for?

  8. #25053

    Any??

    Hey ya'll! Been eying this for a while but I haven't seen any reports on any of this. Any Intel will be really appreciate it!

    I asked about this a while ago but didn't get much info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/928833759313

    BBW Italian:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/501874285913

    Janiya:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/164933860#.

  9. #25052
    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the forum long time lurker!

    Your post is kinda odd. "Uncle" ?? LEO?! Not sure why you're beating around the Bush with such a question.
    Thank you for the warm welcome.

    Yes uncle as in LEO. Just want to make sure I'm not walking into something nasty so wanted to know if anyone has seen her in the last few days as the last reports on her are several months back.

  10. #25051

    Welcome

    Welcome to the forum long time lurker!

    Your post is kinda odd. "Uncle" ?? LEO?! Not sure why you're beating around the Bush with such a question.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAlbe  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    Long time lurker.

    I was curious about Apex MILF and wondered if anyone has seen her recently (as in the last 7 days or so)? I know she never answers her phone her location is in residential neighborhood and she doesn't do outcalls. I really don't know why but it feels like uncle is on the other side of her phone. I've been doing this a long time and I'm just getting that vibe for some reason and my spidey senses are tingling. Have any of you seen her very recently and was everything ok?

  11. #25050

    Apex MILF

    Hi all.

    Long time lurker.

    I was curious about Apex MILF and wondered if anyone has seen her recently (as in the last 7 days or so)? I know she never answers her phone her location is in residential neighborhood and she doesn't do outcalls. I really don't know why but it feels like uncle is on the other side of her phone. I've been doing this a long time and I'm just getting that vibe for some reason and my spidey senses are tingling. Have any of you seen her very recently and was everything ok?

  12. #25049
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Ava lately? I see she has new pics up and looking good. She use to be my good too back in the days before the demons took over.

    https://tryst.link/escort/avababy93
    Saw Ava about 4 years ago. She was sweet as could be and very sexual. Demons were part and parcel of the package, but she was one of my most fav provider experiences. It was a one off for me only bc variety is my "demon" Way too many flavors out there to not try another.

  13. #25048

    Likely Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaToneloc  [View Original Post]
    The name and pics are legit because she used to frequent the area every few months years ago. Has anyone seen her recently by these ads? I seem to remember someone impersonated her before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/022805105541
    I've seen these same pic pop up in numerous cities in NC at the same time.

  14. #25047
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX  [View Original Post]
    It says Blessed. And she probably feels that way because she's not in prison.
    Yup, I saw that, with a King's crown. That looks like many of the handles I saw in that doc.

  15. #25046

    Blessed

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    I saw a documentary on pimping and how many pimps make these girls get face tattoos with their handle on them, so they can't go anywhere else. That looks to be what's above her eyebrow. That's sad AF.
    It says Blessed. And she probably feels that way because she's not in prison.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape