Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 30805
-
02-14-24 10:27 #25045Senior Member

Posts: 585I saw a documentary on pimping and how many pimps make these girls get face tattoos with their handle on them, so they can't go anywhere else. That looks to be what's above her eyebrow. That's sad AF.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 10:21 #25044Senior Member

Posts: 67Curious as well
I've never seen her before but have been considering for weeks, appreciate what anyone can share.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 08:30 #25043Senior Member

Posts: 869Avababy
Anyone see Ava lately? I see she has new pics up and looking good. She use to be my good too back in the days before the demons took over.
https://tryst.link/escort/avababy93
-
02-14-24 00:48 #25042Senior Member

Posts: 432Sarah from Stem
Seen her several times. Yea she's a big girl but I get everything I ask for at a price I'll gladly pay. Probably not for everyone but she scratches multiple itches.
TAG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...g/090135160086
-
02-13-24 21:24 #25041Senior Member

Posts: 47Shoutout this guy
Big shoutout to Facino. Elle was great and Facino is a solid dude.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 21:08 #25040Senior Member

Posts: 438For what it's worth I appreciate this post. I've been in the game for awhile but this wasn't on my radar. I think the majority of us are legit looking for escape / good time and stuff like this will make you want to leave the game alone altogether. If you learn and see quality providers this hobby can bring some cool experiences. So once again, thank you for this and other who post about similar experiences. Saving a lot of folks from some bs.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 15:40 #25039Banned Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-13-24 15:32 #25038Senior Member

Posts: 234Here's the link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/258676124216
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 15:28 #25037Senior Member

Posts: 97Ashley / skyler / skylar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/120986434301
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
She has gone by different aliases throughout the years and is well known as a scammer that has likely stolen a lot of money from new mongers over the years.
I lost my money to her thug 'boyfriend' over a year or so ago after he knocked on the door right after I arrived and had dropped the donation on the table. Went to the bathroom after the knock and she checked on the knocker, but then subsequently knocked on bathroom yelling at me as to why I was there and I was there to 'F' his girlfriend. Either way, I moved past him and the crew of other people that were there with him and jetted to my car. From what I have read from other mongers, her boyfriend / thug friends are now carrying firearms around so definitely avoid unless you want to end up as a warning for other mongers.
Also, if you end up in a situation like this, forget the funds, do not engage in any conversation and exit as quickly as possible.
There was also drug paraphernalia in the room (ie. Burnt aluminum, I think maybe a glass pipe of some kind, burnt soons, etc.).
She did actually look like her pictures (face never shown) and body as pictured. She was at one of the more popular rundown South Saunders locations at the time.
-
02-13-24 15:21 #25036Senior Member

Posts: 129The link is dead for me.
Originally Posted by RegulaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 12:57 #25035Regular Member

Posts: 19Why'all know anything?
I'm on the schedule to try it out, but was just curious if anybody knew anything before I get there. Pics don't look familiar and number don't come back to anything that I could tell.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...k/303881026206
-
02-13-24 11:38 #25034Senior Member

Posts: 432Who are we talking about here?
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 10:55 #25033Senior Member

Posts: 130Appreciate the love
Hey thanks to fellow mongors and admin for the support. Only trying to help fellow mongors have safe and beautiful options. With that said it's all good cause the ones who had a problem are on my banned list so good luck to them and the limited options out there! Thanks again!
-
02-13-24 10:53 #25032Senior Member

Posts: 129Well said. Direct dialogue is appreciated.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 10:15 #25031Senior Member

Posts: 283Do Not fall for this piece of shit thief
She's managed to rob a lot of fellow mongers because she constantly changes her name on the ad just to avoid being called out on this forum. Memorize her pictures and stay Clear from her. She's one of the worst girls in Raleigh with her stealing antics and constant name / number changes so new members cannot help but fall in her trap.
Originally Posted by CakesRus
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




