Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 5066
-
02-24-24 08:28 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 61Katey
Reviews say she's a squirter. And some say she's a *****.
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 17:29 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 361Korean Katey
Anyone seen this lady? She has mixed reviews on the other site ter. And the pictures may be from 15-20 years ago, though for an older gent she may be just right.
https://hot.com/us/ca/los-angeles/es...38-4524/m-g0wc
-
02-18-24 14:57 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 421Interesting. I googled that number too and found what you said in Nashville, TN. I won't post that link here because its clearly NOT a female.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
But this chick, in NYC, clearly looks female, with no evidence otherwise, with that same number, also came up in a google, on Erotic Monkey:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sunny-es...rk-city-352055
Perhaps this number belongs to some pimp who manages more than one "person"? Perhaps its a stable of diverse people, in different locations managed by the same pimp? Or, if you prefer, “agent”. I've no idea, but that seems the most likely explanation?
-
02-18-24 11:53 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 1657I googled that number too and sure nuff it's a chick with a dick.
Originally Posted by VodkaTonic
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 01:23 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 43Not sure if this is supposed to be a prank, but if you google that number, it leads to an ad for a trans girl.
I googled it and did not find any ads for trans chicks and the report specifically says he saw her pussy. If you wish to continue with this report the post by using the report post button and include the link you found.
A2
-
02-18-24 00:47 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 90Lisette / she's in the top five
I ran into this cute little spinner in DTLA. I was a little nervous because I didn't know if she was familiar with the lifestyle. After complimenting her on her hair I continued a conversation and was successful in getting her in the car. She eventually opened up to me about being an escort and advertising on Slixa. She showed me her pretty flower to assure me she wasn't a pretty male. It was gorgeous. She assured me she'd give me the best head ever. I stopped and got her roses then pulled over in a parking lot. It wasn't the best I'd had but it was damn close. My toes curled. That hasn't happened in years.
She gave me permission to share her number. Lisette 347 980 9217.
Tell her Handsome recommended you. Please be a gentlemen. She's a doll.
-
02-15-24 10:54 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 1388KristyB formerly ChinaB
Use the Wayback Machine and search reviews for her OG handle ChinaB. There was nothing Chinese about this witch with a capital B. She a common Filipina hoe now in her mid-30's who used to work as a stripper in Vegas 10-12 years ago. My one time encounter back in 2014 almost made me quit this hobby altogether. Let's just say it involved brandishing of weapons inside her incall room, then interference by hotel manager and staff, then arrival of local po-po, then cooler heads prevailed and thank Allah no arrests or charges made. Yeah it was that bad, probably way worse than your experience.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
Then a couple of years and thousands of $$ worth of psychotherapy later for the PTSD. Mine, not hers.
So she goes by KristyB now to hide from her past. OhEmGee this is one disgruntled hoe who hates her life, like the vagina version of so many jealous angry haters here LOL.
-
02-15-24 02:12 #4159Senior Member

Posts: 124Not to mention the rates.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
Those are not LA, NYC, Philly, Tryst, petite young prices.
Those are Ft Wayne, Toledo, Flint, SkipTheGames, crackwh0r3 prices.
-
02-14-24 11:17 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 52Mia / OF girls on Tryst
I'm 99% sure that this girl Mia is an example of a problem Tryst has been having recently. Girls are signing up only to advertise their OnlyFans. They are not in-person escorts and have no intention to be. That's why they never respond to messages: they just want you to sign up for their OF.
Originally Posted by DarkMana
[View Original Post]
There are a few red flags: 1. Based in many cities; 2. An absurd tour schedule taking them to many cities in a short period of time; 3. Very young (18 or 19).
The reason for the first two is obvious. They want to get the ad in front of as many eyes as possible. LA is therefore an obvious target. I'm not sure why they list as so young. I think it's because when you do a search for ages 18-19 you only see a few ads, and these tend to dominate.
Mia is listing a lot of based-in cities. This is just an OnlyFans ad.
Based on what I've read on the ho forums and subreddits, Tryst management knows this is a problem and is trying to solve it. They don't want to make things difficult for the girls who really do tour a lot though.
-
02-13-24 23:28 #4157Regular Member

Posts: 14Yea she looks hot af.
Originally Posted by AbuBakr
[View Original Post]
I tried messaging her but there's never a response. Has to be TGTBT.
If not then good gawd what a find.
-
02-11-24 22:08 #4156Banned Member

Posts: 4Rates
500 an hour for in call / 650 for out.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 19:01 #4155Banned Member

Posts: 99Latest report
Ran into someone who had just been to her house. Said Ally had needle tracks all over her body. That she stunk bad. No shower for days bad. Didn't seem to care or notice her own funk. Fugly pimp / bf has her slamming dope. This is how he's keeping his control over her no doubt. Why she's gone from super MILF to dangerous *****. Been telling everyone that he's a predator. Here's the proof. More than likely he's taken over her house and her entire life. She said the house was very messy too. If you know anything about Allison you'd know that she's one of the cleanest people I've ever met. All signs point to this guy and his crew being the worst thing to ever happen to Ally. Now it all makes sense. Maybe if everyone figures it out and cuts her off. Once there's no money left to steal and no clients to rob and intimidate. He might move on. I don't know if she will ever recover from this monster. But I hope she does because I enjoyed pounding her holes as much as the rest of you.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 18:22 #4154Regular Member

Posts: 10This looks sketch as hell to me. Could be someone just assuming the personality of the OF model. I'd personally sub to her OF for $10 and then ask if that's really her on tryst. Definitely wouldn't visit without a Facetime or something first.
Originally Posted by AbuBakr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 18:17 #4153Banned Member

Posts: 99Here's what I just found out
So I ran into this chick at the casino who had just seen Ally. Was at her house just before I ran into her. Pimp got her slamming dope (injecting meth for all you squares). She said Ally was full of tracks. That she stunk and didn't care or notice. Like she hadn't showered in days. Said the house was a mess. If you know anything about Allison, you'd know that she's normally one of the cleanest people I've ever met. This would explain her behavior and how she's changed so much. Sad situation for sure. Unless you like dealing with a chick who is a heavy needle user and the bullshit that goes with all of that. Stay away. Won't be any good reporting on her if things stay like this.
Originally Posted by Jpul485
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 12:24 #4152Banned Member

Posts: 63
Originally Posted by ModernHouseFan
[View Original Post]
Lexi, Luna and Wynter have all left QOD. I doubt any of them will return. Wynter has only been back twice in two years. She only comes back when she is in desperate need of cash, and this last time was most likely the last. Luna and Lexi both had issues with the booker forcing them to work all day back to back. They make these girls do 8-10 guys a day. Lexi has gone solo and Luna has returned to Oklahoma.
Originally Posted by VodkaTonic
[View Original Post]
Similar to what Lilly said. By the 3rd or 4th guy these girls are too sore to be any fun and the booker is making these girls keep going just to milk them for as much money as possible. Because the QOD roster has been so bad for so long whenever they get a hot girl that's actually good at this they just run her into the ground. That's why none of the good ones recently have lasted more than 2-3 visits. The bookers are killing their own business.










Reply With Quote





