Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 339 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4145
    Definitely not a repeat and wanted to let you spinner fans know, you're better off with one of the Enclave girls that are part of your rotation for the price of admission.
    Thanks for saving me some money, I was considering this one but she sounds like one of those that's definitely in the wrong business. Been there, done that, no thanks.

  2. #4144

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ModernHouseFan  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not a repeat and wanted to let you spinner fans know, you're better off with one of the Enclave girls that are part of your rotation for the price of admission.
    Thanks for the review. I was about to pull the trigger on this one, but now I'll just take her off the To-Do list.

  3. #4143

    LilLilly

    Hey guys. First proper post but big fan of many reviews so I thought to do one on a "suicide girl" type spinner that's part of the QOD stable. They claim she's a newbie but I'm sure I've seen here pop up before on ads. Maybe one of the senior members can confirm that. Anyhow this is her personal link: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LilLilly but as many know, it has you text QOD's number.

    So like many here, she's the epitome of a Suicide girls spinner. Pictures are accurate. Multiple tats, streaked faded pink hair, 5'2 95-100 lbs. Pierced nipples / full a cups, flat stomach & her but though in pics is perky, little on the flatter normal side.

    Even though with any girl it's a YMMV, most QOD honor the standard menu that stable is known for (BBBJ / dfk / daty / fiv / msog (and some BBFS + extra &#128176, Lilly fell short in multiple departments.

    After a quick chat with her telling me how much she loves Oklahoma.

    City (where she's from) and how she loves coming to LA to make money and bail (prelude to the session), she starts with a very lackluster BBBJ (literally less than 2 minutes) she asks "are you ready? I don't consider myself a bad looking guys and never had an issue with any of the multiple providers cutting short any of the menu. If anything, it's usually me wanting to get to the FS. I tell her no and to please keep going. So after ONE more minute of BBBJ she stops to look at me and says "how about now? Rather than continue her sad ass BJ, I obliged. She reaches for condom & then tells me right away before we start FS "I play safe only, no extras". Cool no problem. Start sucking on her nips which she seem to like and as soon as I go for a kiss she 2 second lfk and turns her head. Again, not a bad looking guy and brushed my teeth + gum before we even started. Again, no problem. On goes the cover and right away she's like "I've been booked back to back all day so I'm like really sore. Cool *****, nice boner kill. She's holding me as I go in to make sure I'm going in slowly. 30 seconds into it I can tell she's faking her enthusiasm and within 3 minutes she tells me "cum for me". I ignore her and she keeps telling me to cum. At this point I knew the limitations with this chick and best I just imagine I'm fucking one of my ATFs to finish.

    Pulled off cover and shot all over her belly. She then proceeds to tell me. "I always want guys to cum fast because otherwise I don't know if they like me or not. It's kind of like a game to me. " I'm like WTF?? This shit ain't about you. Clearly I wasn't going to even try for MSOG and I still had 40 mins left! Again, I know it's YMMV but the way she went about everything was not cool specially since I've always had good experiences with the QOD stable.

    Definitely not a repeat and wanted to let you spinner fans know, you're better off with one of the Enclave girls that are part of your rotation for the price of admission.

  4. #4142

    Kristy B

    Idk if she has been written about but if I was you I'd avoid her at all cost. She is the girl in the pictures but don't expect her to look nice like her pictures portray her. She was just in sweats and sweatshirt when I arrived. Of course sometimes that's fine when she takes off her close but Kristy only took her seats off and lifted her sweatshirt to show her stomach. Smh! She started by putting on the condom and just trying to move around all sexy thinking I'll get hard I guess. She sucks my cock for like no joke 5 secs and then says okay you on top. I asked for doggy and she said oh no you're sick to big for me! WTF? I told her you're a hooker and your job is to take dick not just small dick. Anyway by then I knew she wasn't going to be any good. Then the biggest burn out is when I'm going in her and she is holding my dick. At first I was like okay she's just helping my "big dick" in LOL. Nope now she is holding the condom. I let her know I know what I'm doing and the condom is good and she can let go but she refused and then told me to pull out before I cum. WTF! So I just start pounding her pussy hard to finish and get out and took like 15 minutes to cum but I was going to pound that pussy hard that she could hold that condom anymore. So I nutted in the bag in her pussy and pulled out. She was going to stroke it with her two fingers I guess thinking that was going to help LOL but she noticed I nut already and didn't say anything. I put on my clothes didn't say a word and bounced. Why are girls acting like 304's yet don't want to put the work in man. Stay away dudes unless you want a bad experience!

  5. #4141
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mycookiejar

    Quote Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka  [View Original Post]
    Not into big asses but, mathematically she was the most unique out of the BMW category. Did her job. No complaints.

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eles/163598539#.
    How does this girl wipe her own ass?

  6. #4140
    Quote Originally Posted by Montalban  [View Original Post]
    I love her look, I'd be really interested to know if she's real as well.
    Her penmanship is so good on that "handwritten" note that it makes me wonder haha.

  7. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by LampStamp  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone can vouch for this korean spinner being legit? Goes by (What I'm assuming is an alias) MileyOsaka. She has a Slixa profile, as well as a twitter, OF, and a reddit, but my concern is they're all new accounts that popped up within the past month. I reached out to her email from the slixa ad and she charges 500/ h in call + 150 out. Only thing preventing me from pulling the trigger is that all of her stuff is just so recently established. Seems too good to be true.

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los...es/miley-osaka
    I love her look, I'd be really interested to know if she's real as well.

  8. #4138

    Anyone experience miss "taste of Korea"?

    Wondering if anyone can vouch for this korean spinner being legit? Goes by (What I'm assuming is an alias) MileyOsaka. She has a Slixa profile, as well as a twitter, OF, and a reddit, but my concern is they're all new accounts that popped up within the past month. I reached out to her email from the slixa ad and she charges 500/ h in call + 150 out. Only thing preventing me from pulling the trigger is that all of her stuff is just so recently established. Seems too good to be true.

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los...es/miley-osaka

  9. #4137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Not that hard to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka  [View Original Post]
    5/5.

    Speaks no English. Had to use translation app.

    Completely Covered performance.

    Butt is natural. Boobs natural. Slight tummy.

    Skin smooth and can deepthroat very well. She fucked her face by her own doing.

    She'll be in town for a short period.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/163264941

    562-674-4509.

  10. #4136

    She got aaaaaaaass Tho Bro.

    Not into big asses but, mathematically she was the most unique out of the BMW category. Did her job. No complaints.

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eles/163598539#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240131_081638_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240131_081751_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #4135

    Big Boned Latina

    5/5.

    Speaks no English. Had to use translation app.

    Completely Covered performance.

    Butt is natural. Boobs natural. Slight tummy.

    Skin smooth and can deepthroat very well. She fucked her face by her own doing.

    She'll be in town for a short period.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240131_000457_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240131_000512_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240131_000523_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #4134

    To be clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Total boss move well done. The key is to not look guilty, not to panic, and simply just walk away. This happened to me also in El Monte at the Siesta Inn. Ironically this roach motel became famous because two local cops were ambushed and killed by some cholo gangbanger when they were responding to a domestic violence call and doing a welfare check. Check out the narrow parking lot entrance.

    I was on my way to bang again a reg of mine named Monica who also goes by SnowBunny. She always shares a room with an ebony girl. I also banged the skinny one with no tits named Lacey, and the darker one with huge implants who goes by Paris. The other girl would be sitting in the bathroom during my sesh with the partner, then they would switch for my Round 2. Like a hoe tag team.

    Anyway during one of my dates I could not even go inside the parking lot because the narrow entrance was blocked by a couple of black-and-white. NBD I just pulled way forward to the next block, parked by the curb, and called Monica and told her there were cops at her place. Actually I was making sure they were not there for them. She peeked out the window and confirmed they were there walking around, our guess was it involved one of the other guests called in by the hotel manager. So I told Monica I would go to the Starsucks not far away, and wait for the coast to be clear..
    To be clear, when I arrived at the hotel and saw cops, I did not think or assume it was a sting. I also did not think or assume they were there to bust the provider I was seeing. Regardless, I was just not comfortable with walking past two cops into a room to fuck a hooker. It was just an abundance of caution and a matter of following my intuition. The golden rule of mongering is that if it doesn't feel right in the moment, you bail. I would think that even the Gods of $300 handjobs like our brother Priscilla would agree.

    Ace, this white chick is hot.

  13. #4133

    Bumping into po-po when seeing a hoe-hoe

    Quote Originally Posted by DontGiveUp  [View Original Post]
    It totally happened to me too. I show up and two police vehicles in front of a motel. I pull up and over to the sidewalk.

    I had seen this provider before so I knew she was not affiliated with LE. Well wouldn't you know it they all pulled off. They were there for something else. I waited a few minutes and pulled in to the parking lot. Blue balls fixed LOL.
    Total boss move well done. The key is to not look guilty, not to panic, and simply just walk away. This happened to me also in El Monte at the Siesta Inn. Ironically this roach motel became famous because two local cops were ambushed and killed by some cholo gangbanger when they were responding to a domestic violence call and doing a welfare check. Check out the narrow parking lot entrance.

    I was on my way to bang again a reg of mine named Monica who also goes by SnowBunny. She always shares a room with an ebony girl. I also banged the skinny one with no tits named Lacey, and the darker one with huge implants who goes by Paris. The other girl would be sitting in the bathroom during my sesh with the partner, then they would switch for my Round 2. Like a hoe tag team.

    Anyway during one of my dates I could not even go inside the parking lot because the narrow entrance was blocked by a couple of black-and-white. NBD I just pulled way forward to the next block, parked by the curb, and called Monica and told her there were cops at her place. Actually I was making sure they were not there for them. She peeked out the window and confirmed they were there walking around, our guess was it involved one of the other guests called in by the hotel manager. So I told Monica I would go to the Starsucks not far away, and wait for the coast to be clear. I even asked them what kind of coffee they wanted so I could bring it back. Sure enough, I just made some business calls and emails while killing time and after 25 minutes, they were gone.

    Then the fun began LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Siesta Inn.jpg‎   Monica Siesta Inn (2).jpg‎   Monica Siesta Inn (1).jpg‎   Monica snowbunny (1).jpg‎   Monica snowbunny (2).jpg‎  

    2 girl specials.jpg‎   Monica and  Paris Honey El Monte (3).jpg‎   Monica and Lacey El Monte (2).jpg‎   Monica and Lacey El Monte (1).jpg‎   Monica Honey LC ad.jpg‎  


  14. #4132
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    OK I will ask

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I went back last night and shot some ropes in and all over a pretty Latina face.
    If whoremaster 91 does not does she offer 15 minutes.

  15. #4131

    If it makes you feel any better.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This post really grinds my gears. It is operationally and strategically wrong. First, operationally, even with buzz saw bass failing to hire more LAPD, there are about 9,500 sworn officers in LAPD for a city of 3. 5 million. However, because reasons, only a fraction of Los Angeles is tended to by LAPD, so you can say that those officers are detailed to around an area of 1 million citizens. That is roughly 1 percent of the people on the street. 1 in 100 is LEO. In a day, if you drive the freeway, your encounters are probably 10,000 persons. Of that, assuming you drive in the areas of la where the 304's are at, you should run into something like 10 LEO, reverting back to the original percentage against the entire population.

    Second, strategically, if there was a "bust", they do not just have two cars. You can tell from observing. Lapd would have unmarked cars, mobile booking van, and likely la few SUVs blacked out with wire receiving capabilities.

    I can't believe you call yourself a marine.
    I went back last night and shot some ropes in and all over a pretty Latina face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape